• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Animated, Story Driven, Slavery, Lesbian/Yuri, Childhood Friend, Elves, Virgins, Big Breasts, Flat is Justice, BDSM, Blindfold, Threesome, Sisters, Blowjobs, Boob jobs, Sex Toys, Tomgirl, Harem
Planned content:
Incest - Prostitution - Futanari - Tentacles - Anal - Demon - Gender bender - Body Swap - Swimsuit - MILF - Teacher
Hmmm... Sooo... No Vaginal Sex? WOW!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In the next update at least to make some things make sense or be more clearer and address things, the son should speak or write to the dad explaining some of these women are far from wife material, ie one of them being an out and out lesbian. It will be a bit ridiculous if he can get her or convert her so to speak. The father if being the wise ruler that he is supposed to be would respond saying it is irrelevant, just use them and keep an eye on them to find out his mothers killer. That would go some way to papering over the cracks why some of these women are here, that the father knows they are not suited but he is going to use the opportunity to get information on his wifes death. This will tie up some in game story points for the reader.

The game is average, some scenes you expect the MC to respond with some emotion he acts like a robot or you feel he should at least respond in some other way, but he just answers in way that seems unsuited for certain events. If this son is supposedly so important and the choices of women they sent would be seen as more of an insult. Most of them to me are far removed from power in their own countries and as stated one is an out and out lesbian. You would imagine the father would think these women sent are cast offs of the other houses and they are dumping them at their door and humoring them. Only an idiot would think differently currently. Of course there are some viable options in the women, but some houses did send their cast offs.

But let's see what the future holds. The game to me is average so far, it won't harm anyone in trying, but the story could of been so much more. I found the set up actually refreshing when I first read it. Some rewrites and a steady hand in the future could see it realise its potential.
Hmm, I cant recall if she was stated as a strict lesbian. More like she just in that relationship at the moment and is not interested in anybody else yet?
Also yea I can see why you would say sending some of these girls could be seen as an insult but the way I see it is that, if MC's faction is acting as emergency military supplement for the other 9 factions and his father setup this kind of deal as compensation, then maybe it caught some of them off guard and they just sent over the best candidate they had. Luce for example. She is the last daughter of her family but has a stigma against her because of her hair. She has 3 other sisters but they are already married off so who else would they send? And the Viscounts iirc only have one daughter so...?? See what I mean? Following the plot, the 9th faction didnt even send anybody because they had no one who qualified. I'm guessing because they had no unmarried daughters. So should they also have followed suit and not sent over anyone?

I guess it would be an issue with the story itself but on the other hand, a situation where all 9 factions each sent over a prized and flawless virgin of noble lineage wouldn't be much better. It's too perfect. Too convenient given the circumstances and setting. I think what we have is more or less a decent middle ground. Well I say that but actually all the girls so far seem to be untouched. By a man anyway. Even Magna. Apparently she has never been defeated and her spoils of victory only entailed her being on the giving end and most of her opponents ran away.

About the MC's father, after I read the letter about finding out which girl has a connection to the mother's death i pretty much saw that as his main reason for setting up such a deal. I suppose more substantial dialog regarding it is warranted, i agree, but I still got the point and I was always looking for clues...The MC himself does seem to be too relaxed about it though.

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
[/QUOTE]
found a timeline bug.. I started by exploring everything before summoning girls to MC room.. went to the market and had the option to see the Priscilla scene where she talked about seeing MC rod.. which never happened yet... then after i finished all market events I decided to finally invite her to my room and she acted like this was the 2nd time... i reload a previous save and went and invited her to my room before going to the market and indeed there was a different scene for the 1st time she comes to the room.. might wanna set a flag for her event being shown or hidden in market until we actually invite her to our room at least once to prevent this skip of content.. :unsure:
other then that game seems to be nice and i look forward to keep exploring what it has to offer :sneaky::sneaky:
Thank you for this. I will set up a fix!

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Hmm, I cant recall if she was stated as a strict lesbian. More like she just in that relationship at the moment and is not interested in anybody else yet?
Also yea I can see why you would say sending some of these girls could be seen as an insult but the way I see it is that, if MC's faction is acting as emergency military supplement for the other 9 factions and his father setup this kind deal as compensation, then maybe it caught some of them off guard and they just sent over the best candidate they had. Luce for example. She is the last daughter of her family but has a stigma against her because of her hair. She has 3 other sisters but they are already married off so who else would they send? And the Viscounts iirc only have one daughter so...?? See what I mean? Following the plot, the 9th faction didnt even send anybody because they had no one who qualified. I'm guessing because they had no unmarried daughters. So should they also have followed suit and not sent over anyone?

I guess it would be an issue with the story itself but on the other hand, a situation where all 9 factions each sent over a prized and flawless virgin of noble lineage wouldn't be much better. It's too perfect. Too convenient given the circumstances and setting. I think what we have is more or less a decent middle ground. Well I say that but actually all the girls so far seem to be untouched. By a man anyway. Even Magna. Apparently she has never been defeated and her spoils of victory only entailed her being on the giving end and most of her opponents ran away.

About the MC's father, after I read the letter about finding out which girl has a connection to the mother's death i pretty much saw that as his main reason for setting up such a deal. I suppose more substantial dialog regarding it is warranted, i agree, but I still got the point and I was always looking for clues...The MC himself does seem to be too relaxed about it though.
From what I got from the game and I can always be corrected, she always came across to me as a lesbian and I have no problem with that if it is for a story purpose. I got from the story the two ladies are an item and she broke off her first engagement to the first suitor and made sure it did not happen for her. I also believe they are in a relationship and a serious one as they talk like it has been going on a while and the woman was willing to move with this lady while the mc chose between the women. Also when we see them talking alone I got the feeling they were worried what would happen if he chose her, and I felt that they were alluding they would make sure to sabotage it if he did. I thought it was a very serious relationship, maybe others didn't. I would still be shocked if she is not a lesbian.

Now you have a valid point on the houses, maybe that is the best they all had. I am of the opinion it would still be a bad marriage with some of them because what gains does this guy get marrying down, his family would be weakened as the female if he chose one who is lower in the pecking order would be far removed from power and in essence his family have nothing to gain, wealth wise or strength. I recall though at the ball a compensation was offered for the marriage so that is a good plot point that was addressed for the white haired woman specifically, I like details like that as houses address the flaws.

What I would like to see is more of that in the future negotiations and the families willing to make up the loss somehow either with lands etc if he takes the less powerful woman. Can only add to future dialogue. Some of the woman offered are way more powerful options as they are first in line and get sole kingdom rights. I also would like to see maybe houses within those regions pop up and try to get in on the marriages highlighting they can give their first born daughters for example. They might be lesser houses within the region but powerful none the less and will be marrying up but offering more if that makes sense. Could create some good future stories and a way to add more woman even for just guest appearances and conflicts. There must be other houses in those regions that are powerful as I think the white haired woman's sisters were married off into some of them.

I can see the potential in this game, that can be addressed in future updates. I hope it does. I think everything else such as the MC etc we agree on.

Reactions: DrFree and Fazed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
From what I got from the game and I can always be corrected, she always came across to me as a lesbian and I have no problem with that if it is for a story purpose. I got from the story the two ladies are an item and she broke off her first engagement to the first suitor and made sure it did not happen for her. I also believe they are in a relationship and a serious one as they talk like it has been going on a while and the woman was willing to move with this lady while the mc chose between the women. Also when we see them talking alone I got the feeling they were worried what would happen if he chose her, and I felt that they were alluding they would make sure to sabotage it if he did. I thought it was a very serious relationship, maybe others didn't. I would still be shocked if she is not a lesbian.
I just got the impression that she likes to choose her partners and wont be forced into things that she doesn't like, and she doesn't like her current situation and is trying to keep what she has. Which I respect.
And perhaps in another setting I would have this view as well, but as this is a Harem game(insert R34 women are all automatically bi memes) and she is presented in the main group I'm inclined to think differently. Even if her character believes this, leave it to the MC to be the one and only outlier that eventually breaks the trend. Not an uncommon theme. Crazier stuff has happened in these games.
Otherwise good points all around.

Last edited:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I just got the impression that she likes to choose her partners and wont be forced into things that she doesn't like, and she doesn't like her current situation and is trying to keep what she has. Which I respect.
And perhaps in another setting I would have this view as well, but as this is a Harem game(insert R34 women are all automatically bi memes) and she is presented in the main group I'm inclined to think differently. Even if her character believes this, leave it to the MC to be the one and only outlier that eventually break the trend. Not an uncommon theme. Crazier stuff as happened in these games.
Otherwise good points all around.
Indeed, that seems valid also with what you say. I can see maybe she was being rail roaded into a marriage and this female was there for her and they connected and it was the one thing see got to choose so fights strongly for it. I can see it. Maybe in a few updates the MC does something that shows what type of person he is to these two people and maybe they begin to realise that he could be the best option to align with for a happy life rather than risking waiting and possibly her family eventually forcing something through. I think what you have suggested and if it occurs can equally be believable as long as the writing develops and makes me believe it and fleshes it out, I just hope to see a lot more in the writing and strength within the words and story to carry whatever direction it goes.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I'm aware of a bug involving Priscilla. - A fix will ship with version 0.2 in 2 weeks. Where I will add some content to characters as well. I'll create more of a road map when I have one.
Thank you so much for the support so far. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Overall comments have been very kind, and motivating. I'll keep working hard.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Or...MC ends up screwing both of them. To me its kinda obvious that is where it will end up going. *cough* harem.
Still Idk how you can be a cuck if you hardly know the person in question *and* they had a thing going before you even met them. I'm no fan of ntr or being a cuck for that matter, but that scene hardly registers as such. It's more voyeur than anything else if you ask me...or is that now synonymous with being a cuck? I...suppose it could be taken differently if you are not into girlxgirl stuff, but again MC has hardly said two words to Rhea. She wont even agree to come to MC's room so, plot of being a potential wife aside, that "engaged" really is a stretch. :unsure:

Being a harem game, lesbian content is probably all but inevitable and if "lesbian cuck" scenes, as you put it, happen it probably wouldnt even register as such to a vast majority. I certainly didnt see it that way, and Joy doesnt strike me as the "dominant screw you in the ass with a giant strap on" type, so not threatening...at least from my perspective.
All the girls tend to end up in your bed in the end so the lines are blurry to say the least.
im terrible at explaining things but yeah i mostly had issues with couldnt avoid continuing the scenes without watching the voyeur scene. for me when i say i wanna avoid/ignore them i mean i dont wanna get in between them. the other side im just like why send a potential wife who already has a record for cheating. MC being a war dude you'd figure they wouldn't risk something like that as not to seem disrepectful(her tribe i mean).of course there's the whole find the killer thing going on so i'll leave that alone. but another thing i noticed is this game seems to force relationships some times. both in that regardless what option you choose you still get the points. and you arent given a chance to deny a girl save the servant sexual scenes. like if you flip Luce's skirt the scene and result is the same. on some scenes you get an alternative but yeah seems to force you in that direction. so far i like Luce and Pricilla so no reason to reject them i just noticed you couldnt. which makes me think i cant reject Rhea or Joy. all games i Patron are harem so im not against Lesbian content but i do like to have the choice who is in Harem and who I interact with. helps me either like characters more or not. i mean if i HAVE to interact with a girl then im just like "well it doesnt matter if i like this girl or not dev has already decided for me so what's the point of me trying alternate routes if there's only one" which basically makes me feel like it's Kinetic. im not saying this game is Kinetic since obviously it has alternate versions but still. i guess it'd be easier if the way to ignore a girl is simply not to do her events which im fine with as long as the other girls events dont need rejected girls events to reach a certain pont to continue their story line...but i dont see that happening at one point or another im sure they'll mix

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
im terrible at explaining things but yeah i mostly had issues with couldnt avoid continuing the scenes without watching the voyeur scene. for me when i say i wanna avoid/ignore them i mean i dont wanna get in between them. the other side im just like why send a potential wife who already has a record for cheating. MC being a war dude you'd figure they wouldn't risk something like that as not to seem disrepectful(her tribe i mean).of course there's the whole find the killer thing going on so i'll leave that alone. but another thing i noticed is this game seems to force relationships some times. both in that regardless what option you choose you still get the points. and you arent given a chance to deny a girl save the servant sexual scenes. like if you flip Luce's skirt the scene and result is the same. on some scenes you get an alternative but yeah seems to force you in that direction. so far i like Luce and Pricilla so no reason to reject them i just noticed you couldnt. which makes me think i cant reject Rhea or Joy. all games i Patron are harem so im not against Lesbian content but i do like to have the choice who is in Harem and who I interact with. helps me either like characters more or not. i mean if i HAVE to interact with a girl then im just like "well it doesnt matter if i like this girl or not dev has already decided for me so what's the point of me trying alternate routes if there's only one" which basically makes me feel like it's Kinetic. im not saying this game is Kinetic since obviously it has alternate versions but still. i guess it'd be easier if the way to ignore a girl is simply not to do her events which im fine with as long as the other girls events dont need rejected girls events to reach a certain point to continue their story line...but i dont see that happening at one point or another im sure they'll mix
Ah, I see what you mean now. Having more options is a good thing so that's a fair point from a gameplay standpoint. But I also understand that having a dynamic system like that is hard to setup story wise. Imagine having to write an event for every permutation from the set of available characters. Its a nightmare. Of course an alternative is to have some events to simply not happen at all or if they do its set up in "modular" sub sections that trigger based on who you have interacted with. My concern with this approach is the risk of the story feeling disjointed and if not done carefully its really obvious as to what is happening with the writing. All the characters end up feeling like they are in their own little box because they don't interact. It's certainly possible to pull it off though. I've played other harem type games where this is the case and while I did still realize what was happening behind the scenes, the story and dialog had crossover and interaction between the characters often enough so it didn't seem so disjointed. It's still a lot to take into consideration.

So while I want these options to be present I understand why they aren't there in every case. It's a daunting task. In the end it depends on the developer and how much time they have/want to sink into making everything fit.
I'm willing to settle for a cohesive story with some small but noticeable differences depending on choice/preference on certain content as opposed to 8 versions of it where the only difference is you just don't see whole sections of the story simply because you rejected a character and that's it. Sometimes its ok but I feel like most times it's really obvious that there is an empty hole in the story because there is simply less content. Like I said it depends how the each case is handled.
Here though the MC has a overarching driving reason to keep in contact with each girl so even if we do get those options later, there should still be enough happening for it not be so jarring.

As for Luce...well i get the impression she secretly likes that kind of stuff. The skirt flip was a bit odd though. I expected more of a reaction.

As for the factions, my interpretation of the situation is that since the story sets up the MC's faction as being some sort of emergency military supplement for the other factions, and MC's father making such a request of them it may have caught them off guard so to speak and they sent the best candidate they had. Rhea is the Viscounts' only daughter, her having 3 brothers. One faction actually didn't send anybody though, my guess is because they simply had no unmarried daughters of noble/prominent lineage and perhaps the bigger insult to MC's position would be to send a commoner.
I do however think the back stories of the factions needs to be expounded on more so we aren't left to guess but I like to imagine that it will be added as the story progresses. We only have a very small intro right now. :unsure:

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
MrRooster
Hey I noticed something with Magna. So, after you beat her in the sparring match the first time, calling her to your room gives you an option to fight her again, get straight to it or to back out. However the game still allows you to go back to the market and see the event with Yuni again. If you do this though, when you call Magna to your room there is no longer an option select. It always goes into the fight as if its the first time you are having the match. Im also not sure of I am missing something else with her. Is this all that is available now or is there more Magna content? Didnt see a note like for the other characters.

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
MrRooster
Hey I noticed something with Magna. So, after you beat her in the sparring match the first time, calling her to your room gives you an option to fight her again, get straight to it or to back out. However the game still allows you to go back to the market and see the event with Yuni again. If you do this though, when you call Magna to your room there is no longer an option select. It always goes into the fight as if its the first time you are having the match. Im also not sure of I am missing something else with her. Is this all that is available now or is there more Magna content? Didnt see a note like for the other characters.
There might be an issue here, based on your description I think I know what it is. Similar to Priscilla, my code for them both were a bit more ambitious. I'll review it, and chances are I'll find something wrong here. Thank you for pointing it out! And for playing the game.

Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes