MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Yea, I think enabling auto skip on Renp'y will circumvent that.
You would just have to choose to "skip unseen text" in the options

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not at the moment no, most of the girls are Virgins in general.
(No blood involved if that's a fear)
There is currently 1 BDSM scene (With a tied up girl)
And 1 storyline involving slavery that is avoidable
Damn, one of the reasons I was here was for the Virgins, I was hoping for the blood of breaking their hymens. :cry:
I'm one of those who wonders why even have the girls as virgins unless you're going to have a defloration scene (w/blood)? But I get its a kink thats not for everyone. Any chance we might get blood from a future Virgin we deflower?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Damn, one of the reasons I was here was for the Virgins, I was hoping for the blood of breaking their hymens. :cry:
I'm one of those who wonders why even have the girls as virgins unless you're going to have a defloration scene (w/blood)? But I get its a kink thats not for everyone. Any chance we might get blood from a future Virgin we deflower?
I get that. While it's not a hard No, I can't say I will.
But hopefully I can make it up to you by forwarding your BDSM wishes.
I do plan on a nice expansion of bondage and restraint play once the story is more fleshed out.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I get that. While it's not a hard No, I can't say I will.
But hopefully I can make it up to you by forwarding your BDSM wishes.
I do plan on a nice expansion of bondage and restraint play once the story is more fleshed out.
I totally get it, it's just a kink for me so any games with the Virgin Tag get my special attention, unfortunately not alot of them scratch that itch as it seems the blood with the first time is a turn off for some people. o_O?? Best I've seen was games like Radiant where you get an option to see blood or no blood w/defloration. So I'll hold out hope for the future but like I said, I totally get it.

Will be looking forward to the BDSM elements though! I'll give this game a go this weekend and post a review. Thanks for the reply!

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
The Cleo bathhouse scene keeps replaying for me when it should only be a oneshot.
Thank you! Sorry about the bug, I've found my first release is full of then >.>
I've cleaned up many and I'll try to release a clean version in about a week from now.
It'll have a small content boost too. I hope you enjoyed it otherwise.

Reactions: DrFree

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
This was a very solid initial release. I was particularly impressed with the Luce/Lunette section and Rhea has definitely gotten my attention as well. The "fast travel" system is very much appreciated as someone who doesn't particularly care to click around the map to find the right trigger and to be able to pick exactly which girl I wanted to see at that time. Will be following and supporting.

That said, as I was browsing the script file, can you tell me why you have that seemingly arbitrary number after 'pause' for each image being declared?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yes, sure. I didnt say it couldnt be. I just dont believe what is in game qualifies as that...cuz it doesnt. Rhea wasn't stolen from MC at all, nor do they have any sort of relationship where watching her with someone else would make him a cuck. They just met and Rhea clearly isn't interested in MC as much (yet) and was already messing around with Joy before even coming to the academy. How is that ntr or being cucked? You telling me that you when you find out a girl you just met and dont have a relationship with likes someone else you feel cucked? With this line of thinking almost every girl you meet would immediately be cucking you then...I dont mean this as an insult, I'm just drawing a comparison.
The game explains the situation too. Rhea got out of her previous arrangement because they found out about Joy. Actually if anything, the MC would actually be the one doing the cucking/ntr by winning over Rhea at this point.
It would still be seen as a insult would you really piss off the faction that you are trying to impress by sending them seems like a dumb idea to me.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It would still be seen as a insult would you really piss off the faction that you are trying to impress by sending them seems like a dumb idea to me.
That could be but, genuine question then. Do you think the better move would have been to not send anyone? Viscounts only have one daughter.
What if his father was already aware of the rumors and didn't care/insisted anyway? Just my speculation of course but I could see that happening all things considered. He does want to find information at the end of the day and Luna knew about the rumors so I think its very likely his father knew before hand as well.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
That could be but, genuine question then. Do you think the better move would have been to not send anyone? Viscounts only have one daughter.
What if his father was already aware of the rumors and didn't care/insisted anyway? Just my speculation of course but I could see that happening all things considered. He does want to find information at the end of the day and Luna knew about the rumors so I think its very likely his father knew before hand as well.
If they are honest and tell them they have no one to send they might get away with it sending dumpster fires is just a insult.

Reactions: mofonistik

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If they are honest and tell them they have no one to send they might get away with it sending dumpster fires is just a insult.
Well, it wouldn't be if he was already informed and insisted on the request anyway. Maybe they did tell them what happened. Guess we will just have to see if we get a hard confirmation on that. The way I see it though, there's no reason why the trusted advisor would know and he doesn't. Just wouldn't make sense. His father set everything up so this all has to play into finding out who killed the mother. :unsure:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Noticed that Rheas section in the meet the princesses spoiler is cut off. It says her infidelity was rumored to cause and then just stops. I hope that all BDSM is/will be avoidable, as it's just not something I'm in to. Flat is Justice and I absolutely adore that tag so kudos to you for that. Love the Magna character model. Tattooed Kunoichi is always a nice look. I do question the choice of sending someone who's a known cheater to something like this though. It seems like intentional self-sabotage, though I can't see any reason that a country would wish to do that if they truly need your military might that much. Yeah she's the viscounts only daughter, but sending a known slut to be a marriage candidate seems doomed to failure. Actually considering some of the people on this site this might be the most brilliant strategy Bjerg has ever had. But that aside, Magna and Luce seem interesting. Though I'm fairly sure it's Yolk or Bjerg that did the assassination because one sent a Kunoichi and the other seems dead set on self sabotage, but I'll probably be wrong and it'll end up being Potts or something lol.

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Next Wednesday I'm going to release v0.2
It's a small update, just the product of 2 weeks of bug fixing, and a small content boost involving Cleo and Rhea.

Thought I would put something here. A big thank you to everyone who has viewed, played, showed interest in the game so far.
It's really been encouraging.

Reactions: Bismuth1104

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Next Wednesday I'm going to release v0.2
It's a small update, just the product of 2 weeks of bug fixing, and a small content boost involving Cleo and Rhea.

Thought I would put something here. A big thank you to everyone who has viewed, played, showed interest in the game so far.
It's really been encouraging.
Magna's event with Yuni seems to loop infinitely instead of just going to no more content for her for that update it just replays if you go to her. There's also no way to lose the spar to Magna which sucks cause I won and got to have fun with her which is great but I also wanted to be able to lose and her have some fun with me which didn't happen. Cleo got the least amount of content which sucks cause she seems like the awesome childhood homie. Priscilla takes to blowing you way too quickly to be believable, same for jacking you off. Rhea isn't a slut, just in love with a woman, ok fair enough. That'll be an interesting path to walk down, see what all happens there. I'm hoping that Magna actually does get to fuck you a few times or is the one that becomes the trans character cause that'd be awesome if you could have a switch hitter relationship with her. Luce so far has the most content (I sense a dev bias ;)) and it's pretty interesting so far. All in all you're off to a good start, keep up the good work.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
This was a very solid initial release. I was particularly impressed with the Luce/Lunette section and Rhea has definitely gotten my attention as well. The "fast travel" system is very much appreciated as someone who doesn't particularly care to click around the map to find the right trigger and to be able to pick exactly which girl I wanted to see at that time. Will be following and supporting.

That said, as I was browsing the script file, can you tell me why you have that seemingly arbitrary number after 'pause' for each image being declared?
Honestly, I am not sure which numbers you mean. I use a lot of numbers that make sense to me to keep certain things smooth.
If you are talking about numbers like 0.03333 or 0.0329 they are intervals that help the scene run smoothly.

I released a post on Patreon with more info. Tomorrow I will release v0.2
It's a content boost and bug hunting fix for v0.1

I cannot overstate how much I appreciate the support and attention people have given this game.

Last edited:

nokhai

May 4, 2018
the writing is nice, i rarely found such atmosphere.
the feudal nobility atmosphere is strong and that is a strong game point that i like .

hope you strengthen the point of slavery, feudal/aristocrat power play , both in the story and in gameplay.
and if possible implement pregnancy.

btw i often found the aristocratic plot, around luce and lunete in real life nobility story. thats great, more like it please.

thr minus for me is the timeline vibe that far strecthed from modern furniture, to more medieval/traditional.
it is minor as i do understand this is high fantasy. and ressource limitation might had it way.
but if you would and could keeping it in the roughly same timeline will be great.

overall rate for first build 8/10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes