Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Have you trained to the max with Magna and her shinobi? You can repeat each training session three times to increase your stats.

i had no trouble against Gladix, but I couldn't manage to lose to the last guy...
to lose use defend and nothing else. at some point he'll start hitting harder.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Wartribe Academy [v0.8.1 Public] [Mr.Rooster] crunched

Original Size PC (Win/Linux): 1,97 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,96 GB

Compressed Size PC (Win/Linux): 923 MB
WartribeAcademy-0.8.1-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 906 MB
WartribeAcademy-0.8.1-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
There is a bug in RHEA Manipulation Route. When you threaten Joy and choose the Manipulation Route, Rhea is coming to you and talk about you. After this you cannot click on Rhea in the the Check Character Logs and you can not finde her anymore. I also dont know how I should use the obedience potion from Josie on Joy.

asanoturna

Jun 5, 2017
There is a bug in RHEA Manipulation Route. When you threaten Joy and choose the Manipulation Route, Rhea is coming to you and talk about you. After this you cannot click on Rhea in the the Check Character Logs and you can not finde her anymore. I also dont know how I should use the obedience potion from Josie on Joy.
Talk with Juna to active fast travel, works for me to see the final of the route

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could someone kindly explain the purpose of Ezra?

I mean, what was the point of "his" character story?

The "but he's a boy" joke gets dragged our far longer than it should have been then he gets changed into a girl, it's the most pointless "character arc" (i'm using the term arc very loosely).

Why not just make it a girl to start with?

Nothing happens with the "trap" part of the character so "he" goes straight from boy to girl after a short amount of screen time so it's not like it had any major significance to anything.

I didn't see any purpose to that whatsoever.

should this not have trap due to ezra?
No, nothing happens with them until they change, it's the single most pointless character i've ever seen in one of these games.

Reactions: Glooskabe

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There seems to be a game/Patch_7_1.rar archive leftover from previous development. The dev might want to dump it before the next update.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

The "but he's a boy" joke gets dragged our far longer than it should have been then he gets changed into a girl, it's the most pointless "character arc" (i'm using the term arc very loosely).

Nothing happens with the "trap" part of the character so "he" goes straight from boy to girl after a short amount of screen time so it's not like it had any major significance to anything.

No, nothing happens with them until they change, it's the single most pointless character i've ever seen in one of these games.
I agree which is disappointing because I kind of like the character, the little bit we interact with them. I'd be perfectly happy to sex them up intact, but I have a strong aversion to forced transformation. I asked the Dev a few updates back if he planned trap content with Ezra and was told that it wasn't in the works. Maybe he'll change his mind...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not sure if this is an intentional loop or not. During the scene where you attend to Magna after she wakes up the poisoning and Stacia walks in, I choose the "it was someone else" since there was signs that one of the competitors was framing another. That cycled back to the beginning of the scene. When I chose to exonerate the accused based on other intel mc had gathered, it continued on.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Agree with the banging consenting traps as a nice diversion side story. Alexander the Great, other notable Persians and probably more than a few Spartans would approve.

I agree which is disappointing because I kind of like the character, the little bit we interact with them. I'd be perfectly happy to sex them up intact, but I have a strong aversion to forced transformation. I asked the Dev a few updates back if he planned trap content with Ezra and was told that it wasn't in the works. Maybe he'll change his mind...

Reactions: Glooskabe

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

yeah i didn't see the point either ...

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I'm not sure what to do regarding this tree right now. I mean I'm going to make another split in my save games but at the moment I'm not sure what's the best idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that doesn't even dive into the other stuff you find out there because some of that has to affect your decision too...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I kind of wish the game didn't have so many branching paths with the girls.
I agree branching doesn't belong in harem games but I haven't played the last few updates because I didn't like that the brothel was more involved in the game so I don't know what branches you mean.

Dorleron

Mar 25, 2019
Just before Stacia leaves it days that she might have stayed if she liked me more but ive gone back and replayed it a few times and i can't seem to get her to stay. Is there a walkthrough or a guide or something i can follow?

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Just before Stacia leaves it days that she might have stayed if she liked me more but ive gone back and replayed it a few times and i can't seem to get her to stay. Is there a walkthrough or a guide or something i can follow?
You have to lose against Darius for her to stay. Also you have to meet her in the Orange City two times to obtain a relationship point before the match with Darius.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes