Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
The priscillia stuff.. is it just better to leave with the clone and the slave or with the original? will the content be different, I kinda want the original but dont want to miss on the slave content...

Also MC needs to fuck Josie already.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
You have to lose against Darius for her to stay. Also you have to meet her in the Orange City two times to obtain a relationship point before the match with Darius.
I assume the only way toward marrying both her and Magna requires that as well? That's irksome not only due to having to lose to that tool but because it's difficult to lose to him if you've done the training.

I literally spammed each option for multiple fights and couldn't lose >.<

Last edited:

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Regarding fight just rollback on each set of choices and pick the option inflicting the least damage. Also don't use recover unless it is absolutely necessary

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Also if Stacia stays, Magna won't accept your summon
I only realized this now: For a harem game, there are some pretty difficult choices between girls.

The question is: on how much content are you getting locked out depending on your choices and is there a chance to get the girls back you seemingly lose out on? For the more strict choices that is. As in Isha/three unknown women and Magna/Stacia for example

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
is there a walkthrough for some choices
I'm working on a walkthrough now.

I only realized this now: For a harem game, there are some pretty difficult choices between girls.

The question is: on how much content are you getting locked out depending on your choices and is there a chance to get the girls back you seemingly lose out on? For the more strict choices that is. As in Isha/three unknown women and Magna/Stacia for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Significant choices and totally locking out content, is a hard thing to balance. I'm hoping, at the worst, I'll be able to share the content people wanted, and still let the player feel like they made a significant choice between two clear paths.

Stacia and Magna's paths have been misleading, without spoiling too much, I wouldn't worry about these two not "getting along."

As for the other girls, If you feel like you're "locked out" on a girl it's mostly not going to be the case. Rather, there will be content for them, but content that pertains more to the path you chose. For example, Priscilla's case: if you choose the clone, that won't be the last time you see real Priscilla, and the opposite is true. There will be content that is different for each route, but that is down the line.
in short, can i stay with all the girls?

or choose one to be able to lock the way to another?

I'm sorry, I was a little confused, I don't speak English and I use a translator, sometimes I can't understand it properly and express myself correctly.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
in short, can i stay with all the girls?

or choose one to be able to lock the way to another?

I'm sorry, I was a little confused, I don't speak English and I use a translator, sometimes I can't understand it properly and express myself correctly.
From what I understand, yes, you will still have access to all girls, but, depending on your choices, your interactions with them will differ. As such, there will be different content for each choice.
So it seems to be a good idea to have multiple saves to get most of the content naturally. Unless of course there is a gallery unlocker and you can view what you missed out on.

Reactions: Nocro32510 and JC07

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks for that! Harem was added. I overlooked it, amazingly.
hello dev how r u today ..first time ill try download now ur game ..just want ask ..is there NTR in the game? want make sure ..
thank u

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
hello dev how r u today ..first time ill try download now ur game ..just want ask ..is there NTR in the game? want make sure ..
thank u
Sorry for the late reply, No.
No NTR.
The story might have characters that suggest NTR, in a conversation or a talk about history,
but never anything portrayed in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: thegrimm

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry for the late reply, No.
No NTR.
The story might have characters that suggest NTR or forceful interactions, in a conversation or a talk about history,
but never anything portrayed in the game.
no problem at all dev happy and proud to get ur reply any time u can .. and thank u .. will be downloading it and give it try
its ok NTR in just talking or in history past dosnt matter ..the important is nothing in the present when mc start to play ..

thank u again dev ..will message u if any question or note again later if u have time hop u dont mind

Reactions: jxd and MrRooster

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
v0.9.1
v0.9.1
v0.9.1

Reactions: UncleVT

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
thank u
To enhance the answers you already got, there is one minor detail they left out...rhea has a girlfriend in town and you can catch them fooling around. I dont consider it ntr and it opens up some good stuff with that girl as well. There is nothing to worry about, but if you get mad or react overly jealous rheas plan worked and you may end on her bad side (dunno, never acted like this, i just guess that would be the logical consequence). But if you handle it nice and understanding, she may become the best supporter for the harem route later and maybe brings her girlfriend in as well.
Magna has also scenes with girls after they lose a sparring fight, its her way to punish the luser and rewadr the winner, but she dont trains with guys, so nothing to worry about it...and you can also get sexy times with the girls later.
Other than this few events/scenes there is nothing to worry and there is no other guy...at least not visible, remember the job of the girls in the brothel before you fall for them, you may not see it but job is job...personally i avoid the brothel, only was there to resolve some quests but never go there without a quest that forces me to go there ^^

So, now i go back to wasting my time until the compressed version updates, this crappy PC is to weak -,-

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes