FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Thread Updated: 2021-05-21
Version: 0.9.1 Public
LINK Italian translation
Ciao Gleemer,
a me genera questo errore:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_3.rpy", line 15882, in script
menu:
File "game/script_3.rpy", line 15884, in <module>
"Jorgi is innocent" if jorgi_inno == 1:
NameError: name 'jorgi_inno' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wartribe Academy 0.9.0
Mon May 24 16:16:41 2021

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Sorry, just me from this mistake?:

While running game code:
menu:

Full traceback:
menu:
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\05. Maggio 2021\WartribeAcademy-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wartribe Academy 0.9.0

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Ciao Gleemer,
a me genera questo errore:

While running game code:
menu:

Full traceback:
menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wartribe Academy 0.9.0
Sorry, just me from this mistake?:

While running game code:
menu:

Full traceback:
menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wartribe Academy 0.9.0

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete
I have tried the translation several times using different devices and starting from scratch by running the story step by step and I have no problems.
download a new copy and try to patch the translation.

Ho riprovato più volte la traduzione utilizzando diversi dispositivi e iniziando da zero eseguendo la storia passo passo e non riscontro nessun problema.
scaricala una nuova copia e prova ad eseguire la patch per la traduzione.

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
I have tried the translation several times using different devices and starting from scratch by running the story step by step and I have no problems.
download a new copy and try to patch the translation.

Ho riprovato più volte la traduzione utilizzando diversi dispositivi e iniziando da zero eseguendo la storia passo passo e non riscontro nessun problema.
scaricala una nuova copia e prova ad eseguire la patch per la traduzione.
Ciao Gleemer, penso sia un problema del gioco xchè anche senza traduzione da lo stesso errore, anche con la compressed

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Ciao Gleemer, penso sia un problema del gioco xchè anche senza traduzione da lo stesso errore, anche con la compressed
per questo ti ho consigliato di fare un nuovo download

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Game is pretty good, would like to see more interaction with the girls as a group not sex mind, I don't want one big orgy but it would be cool to have dinners or some thing together with all of them. Maybe that's for future stuff since everyone seems to just be settling in as of now, and I'm assuming we'll be able to marry any/all of the main girls so group outings may be coming. Will all the girls end up bi or will the more innocent ones stay MC only? I don't mind either way (I like Rhea and she cheated on her last hubby with Joy) but it would be kind of refreshing to see some girls just stick to MC and no one else. Dunno how fair that is, but ya know.

Might be cool to see some hybrids that aren't prostitutes in the future. Would like to add a cat girl to my harem that hasn't taken dick for money. Annnnnnnnnnnyway I'm liking it, keep it up dev.

Reactions: SJack and MrRooster

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Realy liking the new signatures MrRooster, my regards to Lady Aspen and Raminita for the excellent work. Hope to see one that switches between all of them (animated) like the one from earlier thats now in my sig.

(I could make it myself, but i dont want to impede someones art and creativity without prior consent.)

Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Realy liking the new signatures MrRooster, my regards to Lady Aspen and Raminita for the excellent work. Hope to see one that switches between all of them (animated) like the one from earlier thats now in my sig.

(I could make it myself, but i dont want to impede someones art and creativity without prior consent.)
You are welcome to use the asset how you please. If you do decide to make the banner could you post it here?
I wouldn't want to bother Aspen and Ramanita again so soon.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Not really got the tools, nor the skills anymore to make them in a banner. Was able to combine them all into one animated gif, but did slow down the animation frames in order to slow the rate of change a bit. All credits to the original 2 makers of the sigs, again, great work.
CombinedSig.gif

I used a simple gif maker to do it, that way i didn't need a program like photoshop to combine each individual layer and generate a new gif with.

use this in case your interested:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
This should also be attached to the patreon or itch.io post
This very helpful. I didn‘t know the scene with Juna in the dream room is dependent on how you treat the guy when arriving in the city. Now I definitely need to replay the game. Very interesting to see all the choices laid out there. Makes me feel thrilled for when new content comes around as there is so much branching and path altering decisions. I hope you don‘t get lost in it all.

One suggestion that comes to mind though is how favor increase is now only a ring. Could you maybe add a small widget or however it‘s called, at the top left corner, that shows up for a few seconds where it says „Favor gained“ or the famous „X liked that“ or something similar. This would remove the need to play with sound and relying on it as the only source of feedback for your choices, while also not breaking the flow the dialog.

sexytimes10

Aug 4, 2019
I have a strong aversion to forced transformation.
That was what I thought was odd about the scene too, I was wondering if after turning Josie down if I'd get some sort of clarification conversation/request with Ezra later. As it is right now we have no indication that Ezra actually wants to be transformed. He dresses like a woman, sure, so he's certainly a cross-dresser. However given that all of the characters are constantly referring to him as a he... he's either not transgender, or everyone she interacts with every single day is constantly misgendering her.

Also, a transformation potion obviously exists, and Josie is willing and able to make one, so if Ezra actually wanted to be a woman that seems pretty easy to sort out, unless the required materials are so expensive that Josie and Ezra can't acquire them on their own time.

All in all I do like the game a lot so far though!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
To enhance the answers you already got, there is one minor detail they left out...rhea has a girlfriend in town and you can catch them fooling around. I dont consider it ntr and it opens up some good stuff with that girl as well. There is nothing to worry about, but if you get mad or react overly jealous rheas plan worked and you may end on her bad side (dunno, never acted like this, i just guess that would be the logical consequence). But if you handle it nice and understanding, she may become the best supporter for the harem route later and maybe brings her girlfriend in as well.
Magna has also scenes with girls after they lose a sparring fight, its her way to punish the luser and rewadr the winner, but she dont trains with guys, so nothing to worry about it...and you can also get sexy times with the girls later.
Other than this few events/scenes there is nothing to worry and there is no other guy...at least not visible, remember the job of the girls in the brothel before you fall for them, you may not see it but job is job...personally i avoid the brothel, only was there to resolve some quests but never go there without a quest that forces me to go there ^^

So, now i go back to wasting my time until the compressed version updates, this crappy PC is to weak -,-
thank u for the enhance bro ..appreciate ..yea i dont think lesbian is NTR but its just annoying if its got too much scenes or content there ..becouse im not much with lesbians stuff .. but ..yea i can give it a pass if its 1 or 2 scenes ...unlike other games they made all the female char in the game is full bi's and lesbians ..mom .. sis.. daughter ..cousin.. friends ..school mates ..wife..manager ..

damin .. its like ..theres no straight girl in the game at all !!!!! ..i got bored from that

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
After almost a year it's time for me to write another feedback for this wonderful game and its characters.
The story is still awesome with so many new characters and their family members, and I am still waiting for the new ones, although to be honest, I like more the secondary characters than the 5 main :sneaky:
I will never change my mind, Juna surely is always the best girl for me :LOL:
The stories of the 3 girls in the brothel are really funny, certainly the most intriguing is Yuel.
Not very interested in Bastet or Ignetta but very happy to see Rummi again.
Moving on to the main 5 girls, the best for me is still Magna and in these latest upgrades I found the scenes with Yuni and Xichi very funny, hard not like the 3 girls.
Having said that I don't like Stacia and i don't care of her.
I enjoyed the scenes during the arena and the 3 new girls (dark elf + 2 undead), but more than Gladix, I'm more interested in the dark elf.
There was also that scene with the other Shinobi girl in the arena, but I don't know if it will see again.
Among the top 5 in second place surely Rhea + Joy, I hope the story intertwines even more.
Next is Priscilla (not one of my favorites), probably her story was the best along the one with Magna and I certainly find it difficult for anyone to choose the Crestmore's Path rather than her affection path.
I totally ignored her mother her and that path :ROFLMAO:
For Luce, I am not interested in her character, but I still like more Lunette than her, and still hope in the future I can choose to make her more submissive. Can be weird but I want to see many more scenes with her, to the point of replacing Luce with her :sneaky:
0 interest in Joana but I really like the character of Violet.
For Cleo I don't know, her character just doesn't interest me, the story with her mother is probably vital to the plot of mc, but I just can't seem to be interested, probably the "childhood friend" type got me tired after all this time.
For Taliya & Natalie I definitely prefer Natalie, but I opted for both, but the story with them was really short to appreciate them.
Definitely adorable the character of Fir.
The opening part with Ezra was fun, but after that, the scenes with her and Josie dwindled so there's little to say.
Sad that after the fight Cherry has not been seen again, I really appreciated her character and I hope to see her more often, while I think the other scenes with Sash are interesting (too bad that the other girl (monica?) still doesn't have scenes).
I also look forward to see something with the brothel's Matron and the girls there.
Finally, if I have to make a note on Isha, I can say that I don't like where you have to choose between her affection path or that of the alleged "sisters" when you have never shown who they are (maybe someone may prefer them to her), so it would be more correct postpone the choice of the route when you show her "family" (as you did with the family of Luce or Priscilla), otherwise it is obvious that ppl choose the route of Isha.
If I can give some advice, many in the future will probably prefer an ending with + girls than a single one, but i'd like if is possible to be able to choose the girls of the harem and not just the general harem with those 5 main girl (for example choose Magna + Rhea + Crestmore + Luce's sister + etc.). For me a single ending is only possible with Juna :LOL:
And i still advise if is possible to make a real characters profile page for all the characters when you're in the room.
Thanks for the updates, I always appreciate this story more and more and I love the characters.
Keep up the good work

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes