• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
How do I speak to my servants in the brothel? I interact with the matron but I only have the options to go home or to the backrooms.
Ask Matron for permission to go to the back rooms, but before going to the back rooms, there are two doors on either side. Entering one of them can trigger the scene with Sasha

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok, I found something silly, this is a swords and potentially sorcery story, yet in the bathhouse, Cleo and Luce get to know one another then Cleo, drinks a beverage from a juice box. SILLY

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It IS still planned. But I am not against removing the tag since originally it was targeted at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait? I'm confused. Is it STILL planned for the Original Sister/Sister part, or is it now planned for MC?
Also, I don't think sister/sister is incest only because it isn't the MC engaging with a relative. I mean, clearly, it's incest, but it doesn't relate to the MC so it's moot for the tag.

If it's still planned for MC I would absolutely LOVE that! Mothers and Sisters to the MC in your beautiful renders? You owe it to us all! ;)

I'm gonna keep my eyes on this game!

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Ask Matron for permission to go to the back rooms, but before going to the back rooms, there are two doors on either side. Entering one of them can trigger the scene with Sasha
I didn't explain it well, I meant I wanted to see the latest Cleo content, apparently you need to spend more time with your servants for this. But both of those doors are locked and I don't know how to unlock them.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I didn't explain it well, I meant I wanted to see the latest Cleo content, apparently you need to spend more time with your servants for this. But both of those doors are locked and I don't know how to unlock them.
For me, it triggered automatically in the MC's quarters.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
If your player log isn't saying anything, try progressing other character content. Or enabling fast travel temporarily.
Sorry if that doesn't help.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there any way to unlock the gallery? Kind of frustrating making one choice completely locks you out of content for another character. Like i really wanted to see the step mom scenes..but i'm not going to throw away an entire main interest just to see them. Kind of stupid imo.

Reactions: Randeep44

magus448

May 22, 2018
Am I the only one bummed the MC didn't get to be with Azure? Bad on Josie not making her master informed of a hot spirit near bye that likes to have sex with some visitors. Also Ezra.

Last edited:

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
So like every main girl have 2 paths right? the "good" and "bad". [ex : luce or lunette, magna or stacia]. What's the 2nd path in Cleo's? is it with the mom? :Kappa:

magus448

May 22, 2018
The choice between Priscilla and Priscilla 2 is one of the features that really won me over in this game. I‘m not a fan of the inexperienced glasses wearing girl and when I realized I could switch her out AND get a juicy maid to boot there was absolutely no doubt what I would pick. I really need to commend the dev on this one as I feel that any other game would have forced you to turn down the mother and go for the original Priscilla.
To me it feels like a choice to get info about the MC's mother at the cost of his soul.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hopefully some of the planned tags are avoidable. Looks good let's try it out.
I like this game enough content and variety to keep things interesting. Not all that arousing to me, but the storyline and investigation gives a bit more plot than just sex. I like espionage, and detective work, comedy, and the reward for a good fight...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
To me it feels like a choice to get info about the MC's mother at the cost of his soul.
If you tread a careful path you can get some gain here, yet, its disappointing you get a promise of the mom but no actual results. SPOILER: The girls are constructs, it doesn't make a lot of difference choosing them, I could care less. If you put into your mind that she is like an AI that is learning and differentiating and trying to be good, then yes the dead construct that is re-infused with life cyclically could have some allure, and I love redheads fetish. The replacement is not very interesting to me. The evil here is that life, of other possibly innocent and forced creatures are "murdered" or vampire spiritually or energy sapped to create them gives you some path to potentially discovering someone evil enough to aid the murder of the MC's mother. I personally consider that it was a group effort that you should trust no one completely other than the MC's father and those that have been personally on hand through out the MC's life alongside, as emotions will leak through.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magus448

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This game have a lot of choices and branches for a Harem game.

If MC fucks Lune, he can't ever fuck Luce
If MC fucks Luce, He has to get Lune fucked by someone else.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If your player log isn't saying anything, try progressing other character content. Or enabling fast travel temporarily.
Sorry if that doesn't help.
love the game ... amazed at some people playing it .. seems they want everyone to play for them .. then send them the saved files .. so they can say they completed it .. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
This game have a lot of choices and branches for a Harem game.

If MC fucks Lune, he can't ever fuck Luce
If MC fucks Luce, He has to get Lune fucked by someone else.
1. Dev confirmed the routes converge at one point and you likely get all of the ones you have to exclude for now.
2. Lune doesn‘t get fucked by someone else. The decoy guy disappears before she fucks him. (If I remember correctly)

latios507

Apr 24, 2020
This game is a gem! Seriously, more people need to try and give it go. It's very promising and I enjoy every bits of it.
It would've been even better had there been a walkthrough so you can see the consequences of your action.

Nonetheless, I will be following this game with great interest and I'm very tempted to support the developer on Patreon. Keep up the good work! (y)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I tried the game a few days ago and then spent two days straight on it. The style isn't even necessarily my type, but the story telling is beautiful. Really well done.
Flew a bit under my radar.

Also:
Maybe the OP could be updated with genres?
Prostitution, Anal, Demon, Gender bender are definitely already in, though I'm not sure if the latter usually applies to MCs (which doesn't happen) or NPCs (which can happen). Maybe it's more "optional" content by now? But then, nearly all content is optional.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes