FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you!

I gave it a look over and didn't find anything. But based on what you said, did you mean 24?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same concept. Get the max score and win, get the highest score and win, go over the max and lose. But, yes, that's obviously what I meant. lol

But, it was weird, cause I would get a 21 and stop. She would get a 20 and I would still lose. May have somehow been slightly corrupted during download. I really have no clue about how that works. But, I would just save and reload till it gave me different results. I made it through the event that way.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
A scene guide would be quite helpful to have as I seem to have done "everything" in the update and have plenty of scenes missing with no idea how to get them.
The Wartribe Academy Guide (0.9.5) (SPOILERS).txt mentioned in OP changelog is available from the dev's .

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

EDIT: Android links are out
It's hard to title this one. I hope everyone enjoys the ride. It has been a long time coming for some of these storylines, so I'm excited and hope it's well received.

I do anticipate some bugs as always, and I plan to get fixes out in the week to come. Thank you all so much for playing, supporting, and following the game!

Once this is out to the public all the downloads will also be available on

Very vaguely, there's content for the following characters:
Luce and sisters 2 events 2 scenes
Rhea
3 events 1 scene
Josie
6 events 2 scenes
Cleo
3 events 1 scene
Mystery Character
1 scene

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1.0.0 MAC:

1.0.0 PC:

1.0.0 Android:

Nov 2, 2020
Can u give me the link coz the one I found (which is ur port just 3 post above) don't mention anything about gallery unlocked and WT

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
¿Is it posible to avoid the BDSM?

I'll probably be removing it as a planned tag, it's one of the things that keeps falling by the way side, and there's little interest. It's worth mentioning that the tags on F95zone are not updated with the tags on Patreon, which is my fault, I should let someone know.

EDIT: Actually I just realized, it was in the latest update. It's a skippable scene, but sorry if it's off putting, that's certainly not my intention.
Can you just avoid seeing it?

It IS still planned. But I am not against removing the tag since originally it was targeted at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lesbian scenes bore me, so I never see them. If I can't otherwise, I use CTRL and skip them. Incest of sister with sister, for me it's as if it doesn't exist.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Was pleasantly surprised to get both Rhea and Josie getting some content, love both characters. I think i saw all the events that are in the quest log (Luce, Cleo, Rhea) and Josie's scenes surely make for an interesting premise to future content. Not sure about the Mystery Character though, was (s)he part of the above quests/scenes, or is it a separate one you not to explore to discover?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes