SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Can not progress. Can not write letter, can not progress with Rhea. Everything stops and says to progress with Luce yet all I get is end of content, dildo play and blowjob from her and nothing more.

LaterrZ

Sep 17, 2018
Read Priscilla's character log
i did that and also read everyone elses character log. Luce's one says while violet is busy, spend some time with other candidates (unable to complete). Rheas one is Joy is fun to trifle with, she is a diligent worker and in time she will connect me to Rhea. The rest say end of content (obv other than cleo which says write home to father).

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
i did that and also read everyone elses character log. Luce's one says while violet is busy, spend some time with other candidates (unable to complete). Rheas one is Joy is fun to trifle with, she is a diligent worker and in time she will connect me to Rhea. The rest say end of content (obv other than cleo which says write home to father).
Ah, that means she didn't like you after the date. Right now that means no letter, because that branch of her plot is unfinished

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Hey MrRooster I see Prostitution in the 'Planned Tags'.
I am wondering what this means in terms of game content.

I have read over many of the comments, and I understand that there is a brothel in the game, but it seemed to be more of a location for story purposes.

Also I see that there is now futa content, is this avoidable (as in doesn't happen) or skippable?

Final question, how does the brothel/prostitution element factor into the MC's LI's in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futa content is skippable. There is some Futa based story content, but I try to make all scenes skippable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currently there is no way to progress unless Rhea liked you on your date. This is an unintended problem. And I only realize now with this report. Thank you. Rhea should come around to you (Even if the date didn't go so well), but I guess I underestimate how resistant she is.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Looking forward to this new update (aka it downloading). I don't expect a lot of new content, but it's been quality so far.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Stuck on writing home to father, it says i could do more with rhea but i cant find her anywhere and the fast travel says its the end of the content. can anyone help?
Included a hotfix on patreon link that will have a fix for this.
But this issue occurs when Rhea's date does not go perfectly. So You will have to load that date to fix this issue if you've passed it up. Even with the fix.

Reactions: DrFree

LaterrZ

Sep 17, 2018
Included a hotfix on patreon link that will have a fix for this.
But this issue occurs when Rhea's date does not go perfectly. So You will have to load that date to fix this issue if you've passed it up. Even with the fix.
Ok Thankyou

Resk

Jul 30, 2017
Did i miss some change? I could had sworn there was an intro scene where the mc is presented to the girls during class but when i played 1.0 the scene is nowhere to be found

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I found something that I think is a bit odd near the current end of Luce's route.
After I capture Joanna, the option "come to bed" is not present anymore when summoning Luce, even before I even make any decisions regarding the situation.

Also, I gotta say, 1.0 was a splendid update. Lot's of content, and an unexpected twist. Great work!

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Did i miss some change? I could had sworn there was an intro scene where the mc is presented to the girls during class but when i played 1.0 the scene is nowhere to be found
Yes, the introduction was reworked. The whole start is a little different now.

Ok, I found something that I think is a bit odd near the current end of Luce's route...
Oh I see. I will try to fix that. I think I understand why that might have happened. Thank you for the report!

Resk

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, do you have anymore details about this one? I'll try looking into it, but I can't seem to recreate it.
This is on the android version, by the end of the scene, the mc says "what is it" and when it seems like another animation is gonna play the screen goes black, the music keeps going on thr background, gonna reinstall the app and see if that solves it

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes