Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm working on a walkthrough now.
This is very much appreciated as there have been quite a few choices which confused me.

In addition a have a small peeve with how the academy/tribal name for the MC works. One name works for calling it the "X Academy" but when they do the "Honor to X" it isn't grammatically correct. Like I said it's a small peeve but one that has nettled me from the start.

Enjoyed the game overall except for Bastet...like to toss her off the pier.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
This is very much appreciated as there have been quite a few choices which confused me.

In addition a have a small peeve with how the academy/tribal name for the MC works. One name works for calling it the "X Academy" but when they do the "Honor to X" it isn't grammatically correct. Like I said it's a small peeve but one that has nettled me from the start.

Enjoyed the game overall except for Bastet...like to toss her off the pier.
Can't help with Bastet, but the phrase is meant to be a little broken. I do understand how "Honor to Kansas" might not roll off the tongue though. The wonkiness was intended to some extent.

There is a walkthrough available on Itch.io. It's on Patreon too, but attached in the main post somewhere. It's easiest to

Reactions: Cernunnos.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It doesn't actually sound that bad when applied to a name of a place.
Though, aren't those nomads? As in, it's a name that inevitably would require either a prefix or a plural suffix.
Not complaining, but yes, it's horribly wonky.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I wish I could have everyone for myself. Choosing between Magna and Stacia was hard lol and Isha vs 3 girls? Damn.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes