Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
MrRooster

Question:

In the conversation with Fredrika where you can ask her about the Crestmoors and the two Priscilla's, are you supposed to only be able to ask one of the three questions? Or should it cycle back to the menu to be able to ask the other questions as well?

Dakufokkusu

Nov 2, 2020
I don't know if this bug is known already (or if its intended) but in the play 24 game when Cleo rolls 11 she only gets +1 point in the total sum <,< I lost 2 times because of that

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
As a 100% straight male I'm wondering about the exact same thing.
I'm currently avoiding the event with the sex change potion, because if you say no it seems to be final.
If I visit the alchemist later there is no more option to tell her to make the potion.

edit: It seems like the sex change is nothing permanent and not doing it just skips a sex scene.
Ah, ok, thanks for replying.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I didn't intentionally throw the last arena fight, the bugger hit me for 104 damage, and I just couldn't recover.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
One question, in the new scenes with Priscilla or the maid, the sex animation is buggy, I can't save or go back or forward, does anyone know why or how to request it? sorry, my English is not my main language.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked, argued, and god knows what else a million times, but... It's not mentioned in the main post and the F95 search function is iffy at best; These are some hard limits for me, so I really am not going to get halfway into this thing just to find out if I'm going to need to write it off or not.

Gender bender/MF body swap, futa. Are all totally avoidable? As in, they won't even happen? Or at least any impacted characters just go away if you decline?

Prostitution - not any of the love interests or else also totally avoidable and not just kept off-screen?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It has been a bit since last I played, but I doubt much as changed since then so these are my answers. Anyone is welcome to correct me of course.
Gender bender/MF body swap, futa. Are all totally avoidable?
As far as I remember there is no Futa. As for the gender bender, it‘s male to female and it‘s obvious who it is and you can absolutely avoid any scenes with them. If you decline, they don‘t happen. No skipping involved. The gender bending is temporary and even if you let it happen, you are asked if you want to go through with the scene right before it happens.

Prostitution - not any of the love interests or else also totally avoidable and not just kept off-screen?
My memory is a bit hazy about it. There is a brothel and there are girls you can have sex with there. I wouldn‘t consider any of them love interests since they are interested in you, but if I remember correctly, more on a lust level than a love level. There is a story line where you help 2 servant girls (not your own servants, but servants to someone else) to „infiltrate“ the brothel. They are supporting characters to someone who might be a future love interest and they are working in the brothel. Although I am not sure if they work as prostitutes.
You do not give away any of the main love interests to other men and I think it is not even hinted that any of the women you ever interact with have sexual relations to other men.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There is a story line where you help 2 servant girls (not your own servants, but servants to someone else) to „infiltrate“ the brothel. They are supporting characters to someone who might be a future love interest and they are working in the brothel. Although I am not sure if they work as prostitutes.
And this was the moment I stopped playing the game because to show the chick who owns the brothel that the girls are fit to work for her you have to fuck one of the girls and with that, I considered them LI's and so that giving them to the brothel was a no-go for me.

Reactions: verzauberung

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Below are specific replies to people's questions. I just want to say, thank you all for playing, supporting, rating and critiquing the game! Feedback has been productive or curious, and I really appreciate that.

MrRooster

Question:

In the conversation with Fredrika where you can ask her about the Crestmoors and the two Priscilla's, are you supposed to only be able to ask one of the three questions? Or should it cycle back to the menu to be able to ask the other questions as well?
This is a known bug too, she is supposed to let you ask all questions, it's fixed for next version, but currently bugged out. Thank you!

I don't know if this bug is known already (or if its intended) but in the play 24 game when Cleo rolls 11 she only gets +1 point in the total sum <,< I lost 2 times because of that
I meant to fix this- I thought I had fixed it to be honest, so I'll have to look again to see where the issue is. Thank you!

no update patch?
I was lucky to not have any game breaking bugs yet. So I left it at 1.1.0.
Instead I've been doing things to promote the game, and work on my college classes which I need to catch up on, as we are getting close to the end of this quarter for me.

That would have been good to know before spending 15 minutes coming up with a good wartribe name.
Gotcha! Just gonna move this line up here...

I'm sure this has been asked, argued, and god knows what else a million times, but... It's not mentioned in the main post and the F95 search function is iffy at best; These are some hard limits for me, so I really am not going to get halfway into this thing just to find out if I'm going to need to write it off or not.

Gender bender/MF body swap, futa. Are all totally avoidable? As in, they won't even happen? Or at least any impacted characters just go away if you decline?

This is a tough one to answer but to be transparent:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there threesomes?
Yes.

Huh, going through some old saves and realized the morning pillow talk scene with Priscilla after choosing her is no longer in game. No idea when that occurred but anyone know why that would be taken out? While hardly necessary I do admit I liked the scene so was curious.
That is strange. Maybe a new bug that cropped up after changes. Oh boy I hope it's nothing big. I'll make a note of this and look.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This section repeated on me 4 times while going through the dialog tree here with Priscilla 2.

Code:
label pclone16_q:
    scene bg black
    show prisc16_26
    with dissolve
    y "You'd think it was your first time seeing food."
    scene bg black
    show prisc16_24
    with dissolve
    p2 "No, but the diet at the castle was...{w}Functional."
    scene bg black
    show prisc16_25
    with dissolve
    p2 "Nothing like the produce here."
You probably want to wrap some logic around it to make it a oneshot since it is part of the loop for the dialog tree.

Reactions: MrRooster

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,
Both Cleo and Rhea are both telling me to "Spend more time with Luce" but it says her content is done.
(this is through fast travel i have no idea where Luce actually is without it)

Am i missing something?

Any help is appreciated

sh666

Mar 29, 2020
Hi,
Both Cleo and Rhea are both telling me to "Spend more time with Luce" but it says her content is done.
(this is through fast travel i have no idea where Luce actually is without it)

Am i missing something?

Any help is appreciated
hi bro
I faced the same problem. The solution is as follows: call Luce, choose "blowjob". Cleo spies at this time, after which the progress of the game begins.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes