Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
this game has become 10x better than what it used to be. Hopefully more people give this game a chance. Fast travel is really great and there are great optional scenes as well if you explore.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
The Priscilla content this release is excellent. She's always been my favorite. She's a great combination of innocent, bookish, and exploratory.

Looking forward to more about Priscilla.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I want to replay this game, but I‘m not quite in the mood for the free roam version right now. Can someone give examples on what I will miss if I go for fast travel? Will I miss H-Scenes or is it just additional dialogue?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I want to replay this game, but I‘m not quite in the mood for the free roam version right now. Can someone give examples on what I will miss if I go for fast travel? Will I miss H-Scenes or is it just additional dialogue?
You don't miss anything from each main girl's storyline. Most of the missable content is in going to the village on your own or something of the sort. And those storylines (like the two sisters) are standalone. Fast travel just moves you directly to the next story piece instead of asking you to walk there.
Leona... :unsure:

Forgot who she is...
I'm writing her part right now!

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
can we avoid the futanary event in the future or is it mandatory?
Every scene is avoidable, it will prompt you to skip.
So I'm just gonna say if you don't liek Futa, and if you see a girl with a dick out, and you are given the option to skip-
You might want to skip.

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I turned Ezra into a girl, but he's still referred to as him, so he's technically a boy with a girl's body? or is he a girl? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So i bang a boy, in a girls body, hell, i even bang him as a nymph, damn, the possibilities in this game are endless.
I'm wondering what else this game will provide :unsure:

Also thanks dev for skippable lesbian content.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So i bang a boy, in a girls body, hell, i even bang him as a nymph, damn, the possibilities in this game are endless.
I'm wondering what else this game will provide :unsure:

Also thanks dev for skippable lesbian content.
your not alone in that i bang her ass .. err i mean his ..... fuckit it was a chick when i fucked her o_O

• Love
Reactions: Meghead

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Currently replaying and got another suggestion:

Give the option to turn textboxes transparent. I realized a lot of times the „good content“ is hidden behind the textbox.
There should be a hide button among the Q.save Q.load buttons that are close to the bottom of the screen. That should hide the textbox.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
This game never ceases to amaze me
A badass warchief prince gets dominated by a catgirl, this is so fucking awesome.

Also, can i marry in the end with Juna or Ezra?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There should be a hide button among the Q.save Q.load buttons that are close to the bottom of the screen. That should hide the textbox.
Is there any way to tell whether I've completed all the content of the girls any time?
I think I've completed all content for all the main girls, but I'm not sure tbh.

I mean, I get that there are "end of X character content" screens for girls, but I do wish there was a separate section (whether with the within-game menu or somewhere else), which tells me which girls content I've completed, and which ones I still haven't done.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes