Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I entirely forgot that with transparent textboxes the problem with text visibility appears.
I think that might require a new font with a black outline. I don‘t know how to add that though. I don‘t know where people get the fonts for their games though.
You don't need a new font for that. I through this together a while ago because I don't like text boxes. For anyone interested it just hides the box and outlines the fonts, should work with most renpy games not just this on.

On the topic of colors, is there a reason some choices are colored? I got rid of it because I think it's too much like a walkthrough but is it just show or am I missing something?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
You don't need a new font for that. I through this together a while ago because I don't like text boxes. For anyone interested it just hides the box and outlines the fonts, should work with most renpy games not just this on.

On the topic of colors, is there a reason some choices are colored? I got rid of it because I think it's too much like a walkthrough but is it just show or am I missing something?
Green denotes a scene, Yellow leads to a possible one.
At one point I had a red, but I've discontinued the concept, though it might be out there somewhere.
That one just meant you were missing something.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Isha is the toughest one yet, in my opinion. Turn her down and get three other possible options, breaking her heart in the process or turn down three very likely very beautiful options.
I hope I‘m not talking nonsense and Ishas route has already continued with the arrival of the three?
Same for me, i made a save at that decision just so i could play both routes.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Still searching for a full save that is working or something that unlocks the full gallery. Help is appreciated!

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Frederika is bugged. When you summon her the first time she sits on the floor and if you ask her one question when she finishes the aswer she glitches to sitting on the bench she refused to sit on and it goes straight to a sex scene. Honestly the whole crestmoor thing was a little confusing, with some trial and error we got there but still, I would said claim them all instead of picking. Can't see the Lady Crestmoor actually minding that much.

Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Frederika is bugged. When you summon her the first time she sits on the floor and if you ask her one question when she finishes the aswer she glitches to sitting on the bench she refused to sit on and it goes straight to a sex scene. Honestly the whole crestmoor thing was a little confusing, with some trial and error we got there but still, I would said claim them all instead of picking. Can't see the Lady Crestmoor actually minding that much.
Thank you! That's a bug that I have listed to fix for the next update. Which will release in a little less than 2 weeks.

Reactions: Sneak Monkey

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Thank you! That's a bug that I have listed to fix for the next update. Which will release in a little less than 2 weeks.
Nice one, it's not gamebreaking or anything, just figured I'd let you know. I have played beyond that point now on the Pricilla route and I see how all the paths converge in true harem style so cannot complain there. I guess it's pick the one route and miss a chunk of story and background or pick the other and investigate the lot, but end up at the same place, I like how you don't actually lose out on anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Umm... Not really a big problem but... What happened to the animation in this game? I mean, in the beginning of the game the animation was really smooth but got very laggy in late game, especially H-scenes with Josie, playing with mobile BTW.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Umm... Not really a big problem but... What happened to the animation in this game? I mean, in the beginning of the game the animation was really smooth but got very laggy in late game, especially H-scenes with Josie, playing with mobile BTW.
Ahhh. I see. That's an unfortunate tradeoff I'm afraid. For the PC, Linux, Mac versions I started using a new video format. That format runs significantly faster for those platforms. Unfortunately, it sounds like it runs worse for Mobile? I have made some coding adjustments, so maybe the new ones on 1.2.0 will be better. But that's probably what the deal is. I think so, since I started the transition with Josie's scenes.

Reactions: HeavenKim

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Ahhh. I see. That's an unfortunate tradeoff I'm afraid. For the PC, Linux, Mac versions I started using a new video format. That format runs significantly faster for those platforms. Unfortunately, it sounds like it runs worse for Mobile? I have made some coding adjustments, so maybe the new ones on 1.2.0 will be better. But that's probably what the deal is. I think so, since I started the transition with Josie's scenes.
Understood, will inform after trying the new version if the animations is better or not (y) (y)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is fantastic. The art is amazing, the girls are great, and the story is straight and to the point. No grinding.

One thing I am curious about is, how fleshed out is the Bonedea Harem route?

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
One thing I am curious about is, how fleshed out is the Bonedea Harem route?
It only just released, so that route has about 10 events and 4 scenes associated with it. I'd say it's less than Priscilla, Cleo, or Magna, about the same as Josie or Rhea.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It only just released, so that route has about 10 events and 4 scenes associated with it. I'd say it's less than Priscilla, Cleo, or Magna, about the same as Josie or Rhea.
thank you. hmm this far more than I imagined. I guess I will need to keep two saves, one for each route

gkdlalstnek

Oct 4, 2021
Honestly, it's too cruel to choose between Magna and her mother. First of all, I choose her mother, but please tell me that one of these two will return someday.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes