MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Is there any way to tell whether I've completed all the content of the girls any time?
I think I've completed all content for all the main girls, but I'm not sure tbh.

I mean, I get that there are "end of X character content" screens for girls, but I do wish there was a separate section (whether with the within-game menu or somewhere else), which tells me which girls content I've completed, and which ones I still haven't done.
Not yet, I'm working on a more complete version of the replay system that will be accessible in game and that should be better for following along once it's done.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
There should be a hide button among the Q.save Q.load buttons that are close to the bottom of the screen. That should hide the textbox.
Thanks for pointing that out, but I was thinking more along the lines of having the text available and viewing the current scene. I don‘t like how renpy handles the textbox hiding.
It was just a suggestion and I can certainly make do without the option of transparent textboxes.
I‘m sure I can find the code where this is handled and fix it myself if it bothers me too much.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for pointing that out, but I was thinking more along the lines of having the text available and viewing the current scene. I don‘t like how renpy handles the textbox hiding.
It was just a suggestion and I can certainly make do without the option of transparent textboxes.
I‘m sure I can find the code where this is handled and fix it myself if it bothers me too much.
Oh I see. Yes I tried experimenting with the transparency of the text box. I made it more opaque at one point, but the trouble was the text started to be invisible. I couldn't find a color that was consistently good for seeing during the scene, but also removed the text entirely. Maybe a smaller text box? I'm open to suggestions.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Oh I see. Yes I tried experimenting with the transparency of the text box. I made it more opaque at one point, but the trouble was the text started to be invisible. I couldn't find a color that was consistently good for seeing during the scene, but also removed the text entirely. Maybe a smaller text box? I'm open to suggestions.
I entirely forgot that with transparent textboxes the problem with text visibility appears.
I think that might require a new font with a black outline. I don‘t know how to add that though. I don‘t know where people get the fonts for their games though.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wartribe Academy [v1.1.0 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wartribe Academy [v1.1.0 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Wartribe Academy [v1.0.0 Public]

di un fan Wartribe Academy [v1.0.0 Public]

of Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public]

di un fan Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-10-13
Version: 1.1.0 Public

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Missed this question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be a tough decision if we have to choose between girls, cuz i love them all, and I remain faithful to them.
So Juna and Ezra is my backup plan, haha.

I am interested to know more about Isha, it seems to me her route ended way too quickly.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It will be a tough decision if we have to choose between girls, cuz i love them all, and I remain faithful to them.
So Juna and Ezra is my backup plan, haha.

I am interested to know more about Isha, it seems to me her route ended way too quickly.
Isha is the toughest one yet, in my opinion. Turn her down and get three other possible options, breaking her heart in the process or turn down three very likely very beautiful options.
I hope I‘m not talking nonsense and Ishas route has already continued with the arrival of the three?

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Isha is the toughest one yet, in my opinion. Turn her down and get three other possible options, breaking her heart in the process or turn down three very likely very beautiful options.
I hope I‘m not talking nonsense and Ishas route has already continued with the arrival of the three?
Isha is a real mystery, while I was trying to develop feelings for her, I was already faced with a choice, and both choices are strange for me, cuz I don't know how I feel about her, her culture or her religion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Isha is a real mystery, while I was trying to develop feelings for her, I was already faced with a choice, and both choices are strange for me, cuz I don't know how I feel about her, her culture or her religion.
tricky bitch that one

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Still eagerly looking for a save with full gallery or a gallery mod. I missed so much playing the game and it's not possible to get everything without a walkthrough mod or stuff. If someone can help out it would be nice! The savefile someone posted here was not working for me.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes