MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
After almost a year it's time for me to write another feedback for this wonderful game and its characters.
The story is still awesome with so many new characters and their family members, and I am still waiting for the new ones, although to be honest, I like more the secondary characters than the 5 main :sneaky:
Thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: jxd and nepheele

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there are only 2 possibilities...the closest and the greedy...everyone else had no motive so far.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I certainly find it difficult for anyone to choose the Crestmore's Path rather than her affection path.
I totally ignored her mother her and that path
The choice between Priscilla and Priscilla 2 is one of the features that really won me over in this game. I‘m not a fan of the inexperienced glasses wearing girl and when I realized I could switch her out AND get a juicy maid to boot there was absolutely no doubt what I would pick. I really need to commend the dev on this one as I feel that any other game would have forced you to turn down the mother and go for the original Priscilla.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Lol, i'm the complete opposite, i prefer nerdy virgins over sluts and didnt wasted a single thought on switching her ^^
You see? That‘s why the game is good. We both got our preference satisfied even if they are seemingly opposite of each other.
And I‘d like to add that I like the slutty behavior. Especially if it‘s used to make others jealous. :LOL:

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AwsHen

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
game is pretty good, one of the better sandboxes i've played. not a fan of missable content but that's just my dumb fomo tilting my bias; i appreciate how many choices there are and how branching the game is. what could definitely be improved is the gallery. miss one unique cg in a scene (from making a choice during the scene) and you can't access it in the gallery, it'll still be locked. also, not actually letting you view the scene in full (dialogue) and instead just giving you an image reel is not the way to go about it imo

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
How can I wrote Father a letter in my room?
Say: Need know more about Priscilla but i can't summon her in my room!
Help pls guys

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Help pls guys
Do you have the console enabled? If so, check your lovepris variable. Mine was set at 15 and it required 16 to write the letter. Searching through the code, I never found a place where it was set to 15 which suggests Dev changed something along the way. (When they go to Tekk, it sets it to 16 in the current version of the script though.) I just changed lovepris to 16 and it seems to work. Hopefully, I didn't break anything. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Madridfan

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Do you have the console enabled? If so, check your lovepris variable. Mine was set at 15 and it required 16 to write the letter. Searching through the code, I never found a place where it was set to 15 which suggests Dev changed something along the way. (When they go to Tekk, it sets it to 16 in the current version of the script though.) I just changed lovepris to 16 and it seems to work. Hopefully, I didn't break anything. *fingers crossed*
Yeah,thanks,this was the problem. I changed lovepris from 15 to 16 with save editor and after worked ^^

Reactions: Glooskabe
Feb 11, 2018
Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public] [Compressed]

Win-Lin Size : Original - 2.23Gb / Compressed - 783.9Mb / Download -
Mac Size : Original - 2.21Gb / Compressed - 930.2 Mb / Download -

Android Port -

*Gallery Unlocked*

Persistent Saves, Quick Menu, Power Save, Rename MC, Rename and delete save files, Textbox opacity, Text size adjust Options Added

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This compression is unofficial. Compression process reduces the video, audio and image quality and can break the game. *

You can reach me here -
My team discord -

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Planned content
:
Incest - Prostitution - Futanari - Tentacles - Anal - Demon - Gender bender - Body Swap - Swimsuit - MILF - Teacher
Hey MrRooster is Incest still planned for this game or not? I've been keeping my eyes on this game to see if it's gonna happen since you have it in the planned tags. Is that still the plan? If not, you should remove that from the planned tags.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
When I first read the description for W.A. when it came out it sounded really wierd but mildly interesting Pokemon academy with girls instead of monsters (hey, it was late, much bourbon had been consumed). Girls get introduced and I'm thinking "Chloe is a definite, some of the others are O.K. but this Magna girl they keep pushing is just NOT primary Love Interest material." Almost a year later and I look forward to the updates and I am still in love with Chloe but Magna has passed her up for #1 girl by a small margin.....maybe. If this didn't have a "harem" tag I couldn't play this game because I couldn't choose between them but thankfully don't have to. Also I am NOT into futa/trans/trap at all but Ezra? wow! great story for Ezra this update too. The other girls are nice to have and, to be perfectly honest, will end up in my harem because why the hell not? "gotta catch 'em all!!"

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Will there really be futa in the game? I prefer NTR than this shit
I'll probably be removing it as a planned tag, it's one of the things that keeps falling by the way side, and there's little interest. It's worth mentioning that the tags on F95zone are not updated with the tags on Patreon, which is my fault, I should let someone know.

EDIT: Actually I just realized, it was in the latest update. It's a skippable scene, but sorry if it's off putting, that's certainly not my intention.

Help pls guys
Thank you for letting me know!
Try visiting Priscilla's logs, but even if that works, I intend to fix this.
Heck!

Hey MrRooster is Incest still planned for this game or not? I've been keeping my eyes on this game to see if it's gonna happen since you have it in the planned tags. Is that still the plan? If not, you should remove that from the planned tags.
It IS still planned. But I am not against removing the tag since originally it was targeted at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, not actually letting you view the scene in full (dialogue) and instead just giving you an image reel is not the way to go about it imo
Thank you! I have to revamp the gallery. The inclusion of new videos is not jamming well with it anyways, but I'll have to add it to the back burner.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wartribe Academy [v0.9.6 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Wartribe Academy [v0.9.1 Public]

di un fan Wartribe Academy [v0.9.1 Public]

of Wartribe Academy [v0.8.1 Public]

di un fan Wartribe Academy [v0.8.1 Public]

Italian translation

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
How do I speak to my servants in the brothel? I interact with the matron but I only have the options to go home or to the backrooms.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes