DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
...categorically disproves your initial statement about me being the only one having a problem with sandbox games not being tagged properly...
It would indeed disprove such a statement had I actually made it. Good to see that you moved up from baseless claims to flat-out lies. My actual post was:

There aren't many people that have an issue with Sandbox like you do so it hardly seems like an issue, so many will forget to include it and few people are bothered by it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You call me a hypocrite?
I called your actions hypocritical and provided the reason, but I seems like you don't actually know what a hypocrisy is... let me help you:

hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform
You wrote:

Just move on, there's no point in this, because it's doing exactly what I said it would. It's cluttering up the thread with useless bloat.
So you are telling me to stop posting because it's cluttering the thread but then you keep posting. Now that is a dictionary definition of hypocrisy to tell someone else not to do something because you believe it's bad and then doing so yourself. So you tell me, would that make a person a hypocrite?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say my claims are baseless?
I said you made baseless claims. For example, you claimed that I 'resorting to personal attacks' and I have asked you to provide a quote where I did so, instead you just accused me of 'resorting to personal attacks' again in your latest post without any supporting evidence once more. That is what is called a baseless claim.

See now this is an example of a claim with supporting evidence. That is the difference between a baseless claim and a claim with supporting evidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since you've brought up proof, where's this evidence you've supposedly provided that proves me wrong?
Well, the latest ones you can see in this post, like the part where you claim that my initial statement said that you are 'the only one having a problem with sandbox games' and I provided my original post as proof that I never said that, or the part where you question me calling you out for hypocrisy, and I provided a definition and your own quote along with an explanation... you can also find many more in my previous posts if you would like to see them too. Though I am beginning to suspect that you are unable to identify what supporting evidence is if in the plethora of it which I provided in my posts you still need to ask where it is. I sure hope I don't need to explain what 'supporting evidence' is like I did with the word hypocrisy or the concept of a baseless claim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the arguments you made got demolished and you couldn't defend a single one of them, which can be seen by anyone who reads the posts. Each argument you made I refuted with evidence, commonly from your own posts, and you didn't defend a single one. You just pivoted and tried to argue something else. So it would seem you know exactly who won. I called out your baseless claims multiple times asking you to provide proof for those statements, but you haven't even done so once so far. You used a flat-out lie which I pointed out (this is a forum my man there is a record of what was or wasn't said). So yeah... I think it's as clear as it gets here.

I am beginning to feel like I am beating up a child at this point. You even resorted to begging me to stop posting alleging it's cluttering up the thread only to continue posting yourself. So I see you desperately need to get the last word so I tell you what, I will let you have it, you can post whatever you like and I promise not to comeback and demolish your arguments yet again, point out your baseless claims and flat-out lies, I don’t want to embarrass you any further.

• Angry
Reactions: Shenhan

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
All the arguments you made got demolished and you couldn't defend a single one of them, which can be seen by anyone who reads the posts. Each argument you made I refuted with evidence, commonly from your own posts, and you didn't defend a single one. You just pivoted and tried to argue something else. So it would seem you know exactly who won. I called out your baseless claims multiple times asking you to provide proof for those statements, but you haven't even done so once so far. You used a flat-out lie which I pointed out (this is a forum my man there is a record of what was or wasn't said). So yeah... I think it's as clear as it gets here.

I am beginning to feel like I am beating up a child at this point. You even resorted to begging me to stop posting alleging it's cluttering up the thread only to continue posting yourself. So I see you desperately need to get the last word so I tell you what, I will let you have it, you can post whatever you like and I promise not to comeback and demolish your arguments yet again, point out your baseless claims and flat-out lies, I don’t want to embarrass you any further.
Nothing but bloat. Talk about an over reaction to someone wanting proper tags in a game. The irony is that every comment you've made further cements my reasoning for it and has only proved my point for me. If this game had proper tags we wouldn't be having this conversation.

End of debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I feel like the answer is no to both of these though, am I misremembering? I don't think the game has any point where it keeps track of stats. You just click on the girl in the menu to proceed with her story. The only real "navigation" here is choosing a girl to proceed with, it's 1 click.

As such the map is decorative and completely avoidable.
Okay, dude, I remember having the same freakin' fight with the same girl over and over (the one with the face tattoos), and her story does NOT progress to sex. Then each and every girl, except for maybe one, has the same thing going on with different actions to do with them ... none of them involving sex. I'm going to redownload and revisit it to see if I am losing my marbles, but I'm pretty sure that after a few hours in the game, there was only one girl I could nail, and it was just the same scene over and over ... and a very boring one, I might add. There is simply no progression with any of the girls once you reach a certain point with them ... but, heck, maybe I dreamt it all, and I'm completely wrong. Thanks. I'll be back.

P.S. If it's not a sandbox, I challenge any of the modders out there to make an in-game walkthrough mod for this game!

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Okay, dude, I remember having the same freakin' fight with the same girl over and over (the one with the face tattoos), and her story does NOT progress to sex. Then each and every girl, except for maybe one, has the same thing going on with different actions to do with them ... none of them involving sex. I'm going to redownload and revisit it to see if I am losing my marbles, but I'm pretty sure that after a few hours in the game, there was only one girl I could nail, and it was just the same scene over and over ... and a very boring one, I might add. There is simply no progression with any of the girls once you reach a certain point with them ... but, heck, maybe I dreamt it all, and I'm completely wrong. Thanks. I'll be back.

P.S. If it's not a sandbox, I challenge any of the modders out there to make an in-game walkthrough mod for this game!
well 1st run i did with this game which was previous update took me 5 days and 600 saves to reach the end. true that was in process of updating guide for it so lets say thats (-) 1 day in content worth for that. and last one had bunch of content also, even tho some of it its still bugged, but another bug fix was planned for tomorrow. last i checked.
game does have 2 paths, cause there are lots of choices of one or the other. some of those also matter which girl you get to keep. and most you can summon at the end in mc room for repeatable sex. which game got plenty off.
easiest and only way for you to really see how much you got left to do is to check replay gallery to see how much is still locked. lots of paths are locked behind certain events, or girls progress before they are available. way to see which you have to do next is the use of fast travel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok went thru v1.9.2 bugfix and can confirm that it fix Priscilla and Jossie paths and also brothel day reset
Juna last 2 missions still dont trigger tho.

did also slight edit of wt/guide for last version of game
View attachment 3050422 Just went thru game (2 paths) and decided to updated Walkthrough / guide for it up to current v1.9.2.
also made more user friendly for 1 handed usage, content is linked between each other so click on it.

for bonus have also made Maps for locations and ppl, so we know where is what and who.
Workupload

one suggestion to dev. in fast mode when you are working on 3 from brothel. each time after you have to go to mc room and back again to progress and that is bit pain to do. so i suggest to whether remove requirement to go home or make day skip button in brothel.

enjoy
enjoy

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well you could've just stopped replying after you saw you can't change the mind of the person you're "feuding" with instead of going for a 3-4 page discussion about tags and how important they are and waste your time. Shocking! I know.

+I believe there was a way to request missing tags to be added so if you feel so strongly about the subject then find out how that's done and

P.S: The DEV doesn't seem to be the one that owns the thread so it seems a bit disingenuous to blame him for stuff like this.

jesse what tf are you talking about.jpg
1.There is no grind in this game so IDK where the rumor started. You just advance the story with each individual girl but that's not grinding. You unlock repeatable sex scenes the further the story goes since it's a story based game.

Don't tell me you think interacting with the LI's IS the grind? Did you think this was one of those "Read 2 lines of text and then SEX" kind of games? Because it's not and if you expect that you should probably don't waste your time and find a game that is like that and you can enjoy.

2.The game has a built in WT-Mod already so IDK what this is about either.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Well you could've just stopped replying after you saw you can't change the mind of the person you're "feuding" with instead of going for a 3-4 page discussion about tags and how important they are and waste your time. Shocking! I know.

+I believe there was a way to request missing tags to be added so if you feel so strongly about the subject then find out how that's done and

P.S: The DEV doesn't seem to be the one that owns the thread so it seems a bit disingenuous to blame him for stuff like this.

Well, I'm allowed to defend myself, and I've got plenty of time to waste, Cluttering up the thread for 3-4 pages also just solidified my point, so I didn't care. I'll also add that considering you're jumping into a debate that's already over, not bringing anything new to the table and approaching the whole thing with sarcastic attitude, I could accuse you of calling the pot black and I'm just as happy to argue with you about more pointless shit, but I think it'd defeat the point you're trying to make.

I also never said anything about the dev or blamed them for anything, like at all. It was the other person who brought up specific people. So I don't know what you're talking about there.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WartribeAcademy-1.9.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble downloading the files? I have tried to downloaded the full game from every one from the main page (all 5 sites), and I cannot open the archive, it just says it is corrupted. I am not some noob, I cleared the download directory for each one, validated each one. Just cannot open it up like I have done 1000 times before. Weird. I guess the next one is to try to download from the torrent, but I have to sign up for that - and I hate signing up for those kinds of things. I cannot download just the update as I don't have 1.91.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I haven't figured it out - but got a work around. I had 1.80, so played chase the upgrade, 1.80 --> 1.81 --> 1.90 --> 1.91 --> 1.92 ... and it worked. No clue why just downloading the full (not compressed) 1.92 didn't work. Oh well.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I haven't figured it out - but got a work around. I had 1.80, so played chase the upgrade, 1.80 --> 1.81 --> 1.90 --> 1.91 --> 1.92 ... and it worked. No clue why just downloading the full (not compressed) 1.92 didn't work. Oh well.
well if they grabbed game from itch could be issue, itch got some issues those days all across ppl reporting corrupted files after download as do they with this game if you go there to check, there are ppl complaining about. their servers, storage, what ever are fucked atm.
try to grab from devs P, he got public also and see if its working

Reactions: mordred93

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I repeatedly had corrupted files from itch on android firefox, but pc chrome downloaded just fine.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
When I start the game it takes forever to load and run like >5 mins. Does this happen to anyone else?
Some games do take a while - depends on how fragmented the code is, how many files are needing to be accessed, how fast you start the game after you unzip it, if there are any files still in memory/cache & not written to disk, what type of disk you have. I have a NVME disk for my main disk, but then copy them to a spinning rust disk from the zip file, to execute. If I try to run them too quickly, after unzipping it, especially if large/many files, the files are in cache, and not written to disk. It will take a while (a minute or two) to run. I have a 32 core system with 128GB RAM. It ain't a problem with speed, it is a problem with throughput and disk utilization.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MrRooster, I'm assuming this is a minor thing and only missing text, but FYI the option for the MC choose to humor the Grand Duchess Crestmoor has a pair of parentheses but nothing between them. Anyway, I just thought I'd make you aware if you weren't already.

• Red Heart

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
MrRooster, I'm assuming this is a minor thing and only missing text, but FYI the option for the MC choose to humor the Grand Duchess Crestmoor has a pair of parentheses but nothing between them. Anyway, I just thought I'd make you aware if you weren't already.
Thank you! No, I had missed this. I have it fixed now. Thank you for the report.

Yeah. apparently there is an on-going issue with Itchio not starting some games promptly. I do not know what to do about that. It's partially an issue on their end, and I theorize that part of it might be that I have bad, unoptimized code.
That said, I was working on optimizing for the future. I probably won't retroactively fix what is currently available. It is just too much code to clean. But if you want to help with coding, or have some advice, anyone can pitch in on my discord. Or of course leave it here.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes