mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nope, this is the 2nd update in a row where I cannot progress to any, supposedly, newly added content from my last save. Anything I try - I am met with "this is the end of content for xxx".
As I said in my previous comment - the game is still in development, shit happens, bugs pop up... waiting for the game to actually be finished seems prudent.
1. It explicitly tells you what the new story content is
Story Content:
[x] Isha and her sisters - 10 Events - 5 H-Scenes
[x] New Character Intro - 7 Events
[x] Demon Sword (Scarlet) - 4 Events - 4 H-Scenes
2. if you are unable to get these specific scenes then your savefile broke. Which is an issue, but a completely different one.

I am betting you tried different girls instead, you should always use the update notes as a guideline on what to look for.
but maybe not, maybe it is just a broken save. This won't be the first game who broke old saves with an update

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Umm nope it doesn't it lists new content that isn't in the game, there's no new content at all.
hmmm, if you will look far enough down to where it says "Story" it does, and I played all that new content; and evidently so have many other people on here.

Reactions: lonelygale

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Uhm, how do I trigger that or where do I find it?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Uhm, how do I trigger that or where do I find it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new content is hard to get to, it's mainly for people who have almost a completed file, so to speak, so that if you are truly out of content, you will have more. If you are sitting on some characters or avoiding them all together I'm afraid you won't find the new content. This is because some stories would not make sense without going through and meeting others.

But I'm not sure what to say about the people that say there is no new content. If there is an issue getting to the content that is a bug I will happily take a look at. The demon sword is listed above. I've gotten some bug reports about not being able to unlock some of Isha's content, so I'll be fixing that this weekend with a patch.

I do feel like I'm being gas lit by some comments; any support is appreciated. Thank you, most of you for your kind words.

As a one man army, I don't have the resources to do work on every character at once. If you feel strongly about the game and want it to grow faster please support me on Patreon or Itch.io! Have a good one. Things will get more and more clean as we go.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The new content is hard to get to, it's mainly for people who have almost a completed file, so to speak, so that if you are truly out of content, you will have more. If you are sitting on some characters or avoiding them all together I'm afraid you won't find the new content. This is because some stories would not make sense without going through and meeting others.
Is it possible that there are instances where it says "this is the end of content for xxx" but in fact it is actually a case of "you need to progress other characters first"?
I have seen this happen in other games and that person claims he was getting the former message
I do feel like I'm being gas lit by some comments; any support is appreciated. Thank you, most of you for your kind words.
hugs. yea it is hard sometimes. especially when people give very vague or incorrect bug reports

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You aren't being gas lit, the game's great and you're doing a fantastic job so far, don't doubt that.

Also : Needs more "Cleo".

Remember, not gaslighting you.

More "Cleo".

(y)

Reactions: Construct

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
At this point I'm writing off the Rahm contingent entirely. I mentioned before about not sticking ones dick in crazy which seems to be a common thread among them but with the introduction of Prisha I'm even less interested. All I see when I look at her is Barf from Space Balls...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
At this point I'm writing off the Rahm contingent entirely. I mentioned before about not sticking ones dick in crazy which seems to be a common thread among them but with the introduction of Prisha I'm even less interested. All I see when I look at her is Barf from Space Balls...
Dude, you just ruined the Rahm contingent for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had nothing against them until now, .....but now I can NOT get that visual out of my head o_O:LOL:

When I read that I burst out laughing so hard i woke up the cats sleeping across the room from me :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I‘m glad I replayed from the start to pick up the sword. You miss out on quite a few scenes without it.

I‘m not completely through the latest update but so far it‘s pretty good. I‘m not too interested in the half demon but her servant looks hot so I lost the bet on purpose. Sadly she seems absolutely devoted to her mistress. I‘m curious how this will develop in the future.

In this update the decision for Isha or her sisters finally unfolds. Now I‘m pretty split on which route to go, because on one hand comparing them all Isha is the cutest of them on the other hand going for her I already missed three of the 5 H-scenes that were added. For now I will maintain two saves just to make sure I get the best option for myself.
I‘m wondering how things will turn out, because it seems to me that going for the three sisters will definitely cut Isha out. Going for Isha herself might include them in the end. At least that‘s the feeling I get currently. The dog girl (Prisha, I think) seems to know what‘s going on and is working in favor of coupling Isha and the MC on the solo route.

The last point would be the Nostalgia potion. It feels a bit weird because the dreams seem to come out of nowhere and I‘m not really sure what I‘m seeing or where it‘s supposed to lead.

All in all I still think it‘s a good update with a decent chunk of content. It‘s a lot of girls and you simply can‘t give updates for every girl in every new version.
I personally haven‘t encountered any bugs (except for the one with the servant girl that was fixed this version. Sidenote: A bit sad that she is treated so lowly during her h-scenes, but I‘m guessing it‘s supposed to fulfill a master servant kink I don‘t fully have. It is what it is.)
Also fast travel is a blessing to find the new content!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So. I saved Joy in the Tavern which said it was the Rhea romance route. However afterwards I can go talk to Josie to make me an obedience potion to use on Joy. Is this a bug? or an intentional option to change my mind?

actually went on a date with rhea, and had the scenes with joy where she washes me. then the threesome with both of them
And I still have the option to ask josie to make the obedience potion for joy

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020
Can someone help me I haven't been able to progress with Taliya and Natalie. The logs say that I should meet them at the market but every time I go there it only shows leave the market. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong. Attached the save below.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

But I'm not sure what to say about the people that say there is no new content. If there is an issue getting to the content that is a bug I will happily take a look at. The demon sword is listed above. I've gotten some bug reports about not being able to unlock some of Isha's content, so I'll be fixing that this weekend with a patch.

As a one man army, I don't have the resources to do work on every character at once. If you feel strongly about the game and want it to grow faster please support me on Patreon or Itch.io! Have a good one. Things will get more and more clean as we go.
Look, you seem like a decent guy, and gaslighting is not my style so I will go an extra mile to point out where I encountered problems.

Luce:

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (22).png
Cleo:

Screenshot (26).png

Rhea:

Screenshot (28).png

And finally, if I try Isha:

Screenshot (30).png

So... let's talk about Murphys Law and game design flaws, broken saves, or whatever but certainly not gaslighting.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
So. I saved Joy in the Tavern which said it was the Rhea romance route. However afterwards I can go talk to Josie to make me an obedience potion to use on Joy. Is this a bug? or an intentional option to change my mind?

actually went on a date with rhea, and had the scenes with joy where she washes me. then the threesome with both of them
And I still have the option to ask josie to make the obedience potion for joy
That sounds like a bug.
So... let's talk about Murphys Law and game design flaws, broken saves, or whatever but certainly not gaslighting.
Gotcha, Thank you for the clean reply. I'll be working on patching those routes up. You're not the first to ask about it. The Fast Travel system can be finicky at times. I'll try to make it bounce correctly, but some of those issues are being addressed in the patch this weekend. Ideally you should be able to see one message and click on the other girl to continue the route. The web needs to be cleaned a little, so I'll be working on that.

Can someone help me I haven't been able to progress with Taliya and Natalie. The logs say that I should meet them at the market but every time I go there it only shows leave the market. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong. Attached the save below.
That must be an issue with the log. I'll add a note. You possibly need to spend time with your servants. I've added a tab to my bugs list
[ ] Taliya and Natalie's logs should correctly signal the MC to visit his servants

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes