mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nope, I think you described it enough for me to address it! Thank you.
Thank you. I also tried to use it but couldn't use it after choosing romance route. only if I chose manipulate route in the begining could i use it. I reverted save, went romance route, and avoided clicking on it so that my savegame remains valid if it really was a bug (and it was) on next update. good thing too since it turned out to really be a bug

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The Sash scenes feel off to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on the Ignetta II scene in gallery. you have 2 options in game. cum inside or pull out. you have to reload and do both options in order to unlock the gallery option. if you just use one it leaves it locked with 9/12 progress.
I think this is a mistake. it is too easy to miss and honestly a bit pointless to force such minutia just to unlock the scene in the gallery

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
The Sash scenes feel off to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on the Ignetta II scene in gallery. you have 2 options in game. cum inside or pull out. you have to reload and do both options in order to unlock the gallery option. if you just use one it leaves it locked with 9/12 progress.
I think this is a mistake. it is too easy to miss and honestly a bit pointless to force such minutia just to unlock the scene in the gallery
I think you've got the right idea about Sash. I had to take a pause writing her character for that reason. She's very nuanced. While I probably won't chance her past writing, I will keep this in mind when I come back to her character in the Spies arc.

As for Ingnetta II, thank you for that detail! The way the gallery was made is very raw. If you don't see the images it won't unlock the gallery even partially. It will take me a little work, but I think I can fix that. As I transition to the replay system, I will start cutting images from the Gallery, so it only contains key shots, like a little collection. If people want to see the scene, the replay system will help.

That work is just slow and tedious, and of course takes away from content output as well. But that's how it goes when this isn't my full time job. Thank you all for your patience.

Reactions: lunar517 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As for Ingnetta II, thank you for that detail! The way the gallery was made is very raw. If you don't see the images it won't unlock the gallery even partially. It will take me a little work, but I think I can fix that. As I transition to the replay system, I will start cutting images from the Gallery, so it only contains key shots, like a little collection. If people want to see the scene, the replay system will help.

That work is just slow and tedious, and of course takes away from content output as well. But that's how it goes when this isn't my full time job. Thank you all for your patience.
Thank you. Yea the reply system is very nice.
I understand that your time is limited so no rush.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
i missed Demon Sword in my walkthrough :(
Very sorry about that. Honestly Demon sword content was going to be a one shot. So missing the sword wouldn't be a huge deal. But I found her content fun to do, and she seemed popular enough, but early code linked her in a difficult way. Since then the code is better, but she is skipable and missable. I'll leave a big message in my 1.2.1 guide this weekend that will help people remember.

Reactions: mrttao

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020

Patch 1.2.1 is out. A hotfix for various bugs. I'll submit a request to update the thread, but until then, you can get the updated version on Patreon and Itch.io. Public access.

Reactions: qawsedqw

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

Patch 1.2.1 is out. A hotfix for various bugs. I'll submit a request to update the thread, but until then, you can get the updated version on Patreon and Itch.io. Public access.
Thank you, this was pretty fast, and... it works.
I can actually continue playing from my last save and get to the new content now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster
Nov 26, 2021
Hey Mr rooster
Is there a VN only mode or is it strictly sandbox, still going to play just wanted to ask

Thanks

(If I asked this already, sorry short memory)

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Hey Mr rooster
Is there a VN only mode or is it strictly sandbox, still going to play just wanted to ask

Thanks

(If I asked this already, sorry short memory)
There's a fast travel option that helps move the story along, I recommend it for a more VN like experience. The rest of the content is currently Sandbox, and I'm sure you will have to move around in the sandbox on your own from time to time.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
gonna give this a try, no compressed version though? its strange theres a few different older versions none updated in a while it seems.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, I have one question. How is possible that this candle lighting that way? :LOL:

- Sorry for not sharing image here, just forgot how :p

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Why are so many of the sex scenes framed so badly? You can't even see the sex in a lot of them. Just the girl moving around. No dick, no guy, no cum. Is this on purpose?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Hello, I have one question. How is possible that this candle lighting that way? :LOL:

- Sorry for not sharing image here, just forgot how :p
lol ugh, silly candle. I'll make a note to touch it up if I can find the image.

Why are so many of the sex scenes framed so badly? You can't even see the sex in a lot of them. Just the girl moving around. No dick, no guy, no cum. Is this on purpose?
Honestly, for some of the earlier scenes, (And maybe a few new ones) yes. Some of the older models had issues with penetration. If I could I would go back and redo a lot of them. I've just been more focused on the story as of late. Ideally I would redo almost all of Luce's scenes, and most of the earlier Priscilla ones. Plus some side characters. I'm afraid that probably won't happen though.

• Sad
Reactions: Sonu The Pilot
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes