Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
does anyone know if we will be able to choose a wife at the end and not be forced into marrying say someone like cloe cause i dont like cleo sooyea?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
does anyone know if we will be able to choose a wife at the end and not be forced into marrying say someone like cloe cause i dont like cleo sooyea?
I think that's the idea. I think you're supposed to be able to choose who you want at the end, which could be a single girl or a harem of women. But obviously Mr. Rooster could say for sure.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hey i need to ask is there a guide that shows the missing scenes together with the characters ? cuz that guide was to much split information, i mean i can see that was alot of work, but is hard to play with that guide without still missing some scenes and i kinda hate to miss scenes, so if someone know about some guide that have a good order guide i apreciate (english inst my 1º language so sorry for some mistakes)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey i need to ask is there a guide that shows the missing scenes together with the characters ? cuz that guide was to much split information, i mean i can see that was alot of work, but is hard to play with that guide without still missing some scenes and i kinda hate to miss scenes, so if someone know about some guide that have a good order guide i apreciate (english inst my 1º language so sorry for some mistakes)
I could be wrong, but I think the game is designed for you to miss scenes in a single playthrough. More and more there are multiple paths to take with different LIs / LI groups that diverge too far to have every scene included in the same go, so I don't think it's possible to get it all in one playthrough. Maybe in two, although I have my doubts about that as well.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Right, I understand the frustration there. By design, you shouldn't miss scenes if you pick all the yellow labeled content. Since there are often 2 paths for each character it takes 2 play throughs to get all scenes. I've been trying to go back and add yellow tags to all the scenes someone might miss. Newer content has less of that issue. You will typically know if a choice will miss a scene. If a choice is white, it doesn't impact a H-scene. If a choice is yellow, it will possibly miss you a scene. And if a choice is green it's a H-scene.

This system wasn't introduced in the very beginning, so I don't explain it in the game.

So my recommendation is to save at yellow options or red warnings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Right, I understand the frustration there. By design, you shouldn't miss scenes if you pick all the yellow labeled content. Since there are often 2 paths for each character it takes 2 play throughs to get all scenes. I've been trying to go back and add yellow tags to all the scenes someone might miss. Newer content has less of that issue. You will typically know if a choice will miss a scene. If a choice is white, it doesn't impact a H-scene. If a choice is yellow, it will possibly miss you a scene. And if a choice is green it's a H-scene.

This system wasn't introduced in the very beginning, so I don't explain it in the game.

So my recommendation is to save at yellow options or red warnings.
How about making a harem path or solo paths guides? I know that is alot of work, but would help alot of people, i thank in advance and thanks for the awnser btw ;).
I LOVE the visuals of the game and the history is great so far.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I'm working on a walkthrough now.

So let me get this straight if i win all the matches i may lose future content with stacia, but if i lose to darius i can keep both girls? even if i lose some content with magna??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So let me get this straight if i win all the matches i may lose future content with stacia, but if i lose to darius i can keep both girls? even if i lose some content with magna??
Right now, you either lose and get content with Stacia or you win and get content with Magna. You don't get both. Now, will you get future content with Stacia or Magna based on your decision? Only Mr. Rooster could say for sure.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Right now, you either lose and get content with Stacia or you win and get content with Magna. You don't get both. Now, will you get future content with Stacia or Magna based on your decision? Only Mr. Rooster could say for sure.
I know that but i want to know if base of that choice you lose future content with stacia?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
How about making a harem path or solo paths guides? I know that is alot of work, but would help alot of people, i thank in advance and thanks for the awnser btw ;).
I LOVE the visuals of the game and the history is great so far.
I don't have time to do more than the current guide, sorry.

I know that but i want to know if base of that choice you lose future content with stacia?
As for choices locking out future content. My new content does not do that anymore. Basically if you make a choice it's usually just for one scene vs another. There are some exceptions, like with Priscilla or Rhea, those 'paths' are longer. But even the longer routes will eventually come together.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The branching paths and the brothel are the reasons why I stopped playing the game, these are things that just don't belong in harem games.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes