MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
This looks like an inetresting game but the funatari/dick chick and body swaping is a no go for me so I'll pass this game but still I have to say from what I have seen of the previews of this game and the comments from the other players in this thread that this game has a chance to be a classic pron game.
That's a shame. Futa is pretty prevalent in my game, so I understand.

Note: No MC body swapping and no pegging action though, just in case anyone is wondering.
I only recently learned what pegging was.

Reactions: lonelygale

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
That's a shame. Futa is pretty prevalent in my game, so I understand.

Note: No MC body swapping and no pegging action though, just in case anyone is wondering.
I only recently learned what pegging was.
Thank you for your understanding, for those who enjoy futa and the like I hope you enjoy this game and even though futa is not my thing I have to give credit where it is due when it comes to the female character models they looks very well done to me.

Best of luck to you Mr.Rooster and I hope you have a long an enjoyable future in game making.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for your understanding, for those who enjoy futa and the like I hope you enjoy this game and even though futa is not my thing I have to give credit where it is due when it comes to the female character models they looks very well done to me.

Best of luck to you Mr.Rooster and I hope you have a long an enjoyable future in game making.
Yeah, it's too bad it bothers you enough to drop the game, but I get it. There are other games I really love that have futa content as well, and it's often not optional. I'm neutral on futa personally, so it's not a huge deal for me. But I can totally understand wanting to totally avoid something that you really don't enjoy. It's great that you're cool about voicing your perspective too. There are a lot of folks who fly off the handle when they don't like something, instead of staying level-headed.

Reactions: MrRooster

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, it's too bad it bothers you enough to drop the game, but I get it. There are other games I really love that have futa content as well, and it's often not optional. I'm neutral on futa personally, so it's not a huge deal for me. But I can totally understand wanting to totally avoid something that you really don't enjoy. It's great that you're cool about voicing your perspective too. There are a lot of folks who fly off the handle when they don't like something, instead of staying level-headed.
Thank you for your kind words, it's not easy being level headed now a days given the hate and chaos we are seeing now a days but I try to respect most people even if I disagree with them, maybe that's because I'm old, who knows but if more people treated others with the same respect and honesty they want from others I'm sure the world would be a much better place for a great many people.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I am curious if I am missing something/one, or if I changed a setting somewhere and forgot (completely possible)....

You said
Futa is pretty prevalent in my game
but I can only think of one person that fits that description, all of the content is completely optional (if I remember correctly, even then the content I saw is more genderbend), and I personally wouldn't consider it prevalent....at least in terms of the main storyline.
Am I forgetting/missing someone, or will their be another coming in future content with content that is unavoidable?
I thought I had unlocked all content and played all the routes, so I am just curious if I am missing something/someone is all.

If it is future content, feel free to just give me a "wait and see" or an "I'm not telling". I am no fan of specific spoliers in any case and do my best to avoid them, I am more curious if I missed something that is already present.

Thanks!

....edited because words are hard to string together before the coffee jumpstarts my brain....

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I am curious if I am missing something/one, or if I changed a setting somewhere and forgot (completely possible)....

You said

but I can only think of one person that fits that description, all of the content is completely optional (if I remember correctly, even then the content I saw is more genderbend), and I personally wouldn't consider it prevalent....at least in terms of the main storyline.
Am I forgetting/missing someone, or will their be another coming in future content with content that is unavoidable?
I thought I had unlocked all content and played all the routes, so I am just curious if I am missing something/someone is all.

If it is future content, feel free to just give me a "wait and see" or an "I'm not telling". I am no fan of specific spoliers in any case and do my best to avoid them, I am more curious if I missed something that is already present.

Thanks!

....edited because words are hard to string together before the coffee jumpstarts my brain....
I think I misused prevalent then, I guess I just mean present. There is only 1 gender bender character, and currently 1 truly futa scene. And I have at least a hundred scene now, so by representation you're right. I guess I just didn't want to bait anyone into thinking I'm not going to add more.

I'm going to add more.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I think I misused prevalent then, I guess I just mean present. There is only 1 gender bender character, and currently 1 truly futa scene. And I have at least a hundred scene now, so by representation you're right. I guess I just didn't want to bait anyone into thinking I'm not going to add more.

I'm going to add more.
Might just be a matter of perspective; the character is prevalent in the story, but the scenes aren't....all good either way.

Thanks for the clarification; I was beginning to think either I missed something, or that I changed a setting and forgot about it (it wouldn't be the first time). Glad to know that isn't the case.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think I misused prevalent then, I guess I just mean present. There is only 1 gender bender character, and currently 1 truly futa scene.
Ah, I missed this post. Yea, prevalent means very common and frequent. It comes from "prevail" which means to be superior. As in, it indicates that this is the most common thing, winning over all other types of content by sheer quantity.

So it is very definitely not prevalent.
No idea if you are going senile or not :) but unless I missed one as well; you need to be doing Ezra's content, it is the scene with the water spirit.
ah that one, thank you.

Nov 26, 2021
Reading comments about a brothel and I've been playing for a while and haven't encountered anything, who's path is it on and is it something that's avoidable

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reading comments about a brothel and I've been playing for a while and haven't encountered anything, who's path is it on and is it something that's avoidable
If you go to the big city (the top one on the map), you have an option of looking around town and you can find a brothel. You can use it without any LI being with you.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Speaking of Ezra, seeing how people say Ezra with water spirit is NTR, but iirc... Ezra swap genital with the water spirit, right? So umm, doesn't that mean Ezra pretty much get fucked by his own penis? Does that still consider NTR?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: EJW and HogRocket

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Speaking of Ezra, seeing how people say Ezra with water spirit is NTR, but iirc... Ezra swap genital with the water spirit, right? So umm, doesn't that mean Ezra pretty much get fucked by his own penis? Does that still consider NTR?
you're overthinking it:LOL:

but consider this. if someone gets a heart transplant, is it pumping blood for the recepient or the original owner?

although i mostly skipped that scene cause it bugged me. so i have to ask. did Ezra feel the sensations of fucking while being fucked?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
you're overthinking it:LOL:

but consider this. if someone gets a heart transplant, is it pumping blood for the recepient or the original owner?

although i mostly skipped that scene cause it bugged me. so i have to ask. did Ezra feel the sensations of fucking while being fucked?
It does looked like he... she..? does. But to me it seems to be more like he/she got fucked by a strap on, made of his own penis.. :ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It does looked like he... she..? does. But to me it seems to be more like he/she got fucked by a strap on, made of his own penis.. :ROFLMAO:
i'll leave it at that then.

trying to figure out things like that will lead to a blackhole being made. :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes