mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Speaking of Ezra, seeing how people say Ezra with water spirit is NTR, but iirc... Ezra swap genital with the water spirit, right? So umm, doesn't that mean Ezra pretty much get fucked by his own penis? Does that still consider NTR?
Ezra is your waifu and lover. Then Ezra cheats on you with the water spirit.
This site defines NTR as
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Ezra is your waifu and lover. Then Ezra cheats on you with the water spirit.
This site defines NTR as[Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
2 problems with that theory.

1- Ezra is a servant (and possibly a friend), but is not an LI and wouldn't count as a 'romantic interest'.

2- It wasn't designed to cause jealousy, as there is no cheating. It is simply a story arc with a side character.

• Angry
Reactions: AhrimanH and EJW

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
2 problems with that theory.

1- Ezra is a servant (and possibly a friend), but is not an LI and wouldn't count as a 'romantic interest'.

2- It wasn't designed to cause jealousy, as there is no cheating. It is simply a story arc with a side character.
I was just refreshing, almost didn't see this post.

It definitely wasn't designed to be NTR. I understand why people might feel that way. I feel there is a stronger case for Joy being NTR content. But from my perspective what people do before they devote themselves to the MC is just background in their story, and hopefully adds flavor to their character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I know the update not here yet the game crash Yuel scene with her family
Sorry, I didn't see this. If you are on 1.2.1 There's a chance it is bugged in that way, yes. I'll double check, but I think I have a fix for it in 1.3.0.

I remember this being mentioned somewhere. I will try to make sure it's fixed when I put out 1.3.2

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...I understand why people might feel that way. I feel there is a stronger case for Joy being NTR content. But from my perspective what people do before they devote themselves to the MC is just background in their story, and hopefully adds flavor to their character....

I can understand why it would be taken that way as well but (for me at least) neither qualifies simply because none of it was done to provoke jealousy, and neither have an 'exclusive' agreement with the MC. Particularly Ezra. I like Ezra, I am looking forward to more content (and it sounds like we will get more), but right now (storywise) they are a servant their to do their lords bidding.

Honestly; considering the gender swapping in that scene, it was more like Ezra's potential genitalia were doing themselves.....kind of like a bizarre-twisted type of masturbation :unsure:

Joy's content would be closer, and I would find it a lot easier to understand that being labeled as ntr, but I personally don't think that qualifies either....at least at this point in the story. If anything, I would say that Rhea should be the one getting mad about it, not the players

Maybe it is just me though, I am a (apparently) a bit odd by the typical standards around here. I generally agree with the stated definition of tags, especially concerning those three letters (the intent behind the content makes all the difference), and I don't expect every single potential LI to spend their lives waiting in a locked room for the MC and his magical D to show up and punch their v-card. /shrug

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I know I can't force anyone to take my point of view, and I wouldn't want to. I just hope people can understand that I don't intend to make this a jealousy thing. Usually I'm just trying to add a touch of sexual, human nature to a particular event or path. But I love to hear people's opinions, so if there was a way I could rectify the path for people that think it is NTR, I would love to hear it. Let your imagination run wild.

If the occurrence was just too much, I understand that too. Of course, I don't feel that way, but I'm not about to tell people what they should or should not feel. Enjoy the game how you want. And please, give me your opinions to help me write a story or path that might appeal to you. I can't get enough of people's opinions.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know I can't force anyone to take my point of view, and I wouldn't want to. I just hope people can understand that I don't intend to make this a jealousy thing. Usually I'm just trying to add a touch of sexual, human nature to a particular event or path.
If the occurrence was just too much, I understand that too. Of course, I don't feel that way, but I'm not about to tell people what they should or should not feel.
I love this. Personally I've absolutely adored your game, especially the stories. I haven't found anything I've even remotely disliked. But I greatly respect openness and reasonability. What an awesome attitude, seriously.
I can't get enough of people's opinions.
"The water's turning all the frogs gay!"

. . .

You sure you can't get enough? :eek:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"The water's turning all the frogs gay!"
Not water, atrazine. which is a pesticide.
Less gay and more intersex.
Less of an "opinion" and more of "peer reviewed research papers"
peer reviewed science:

video explaining the whole thing:

TLDR:
EPA: Hey cygenta. 34 of 36 studies say your pesticide is bad.
Cygenta: here is a new study we made showing it is harmless. also we wrote "good science protocols" for how to properly test if our pesticides are good or bad
EPA: Sounds great. ok so all previous 36 studies are disqualified for not following the protocols you wrote on how to properly test your pesticide. only your own study meets it. we are just going to declare them all as bad science.
EPA: 100% (1 out of 1) of studies show your pesticide is totes harmless. approved! also we marked it as "done science" so we refuse to accept any new studies on the matter.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I know I can't force anyone to take my point of view, and I wouldn't want to. I just hope people can understand that I don't intend to make this a jealousy thing.
I believe you about your intent.
I think for most people the author intent doesn't really matter, unintentional NTR is still NTR.
What matters is the contents of the game, and how those contents make you feel.

If you are in a relationship with someone, and some random NPC dickgirl comes on by and sticks a penis inside your lover, it feels like NTR.

I think such scenes should be optional. Let players go with their personal preferences on that one.
And by optional I mean optional whether it happens or not, not "it happens but you can choose to not watch".
Instead of "skip scene" it should be "waifu says no and walks away" is good.

The fact you got this scene there is why you are getting responses like this one:
that Ezra scene sucked for me cause someone else banged him/her? considering we were already pursuing Ezra and then someone else comes along and gets some action i'd honestly consider that NTR, but i guess i'm not supposed to see it as that because "lesbian" scene i guess.

i remember in Magna's case you could at least have the choice for the MC to be the lead with the 2nd girl or let Magna have the option.

BUT i guess i can see Dev's point. so as long as i can avoid Ezra from this point on i'll accept it. skipping isnt the same as avoidable. but yeah a negative for me. but not enough to quit. just enough to avoid Ezra.

so my question is can we avoid him if we pursued him up until then?
is perfectly normal reaction from a harem player.

Are you seriously trying to argue that lower social status people are not eligible to be love interests? seriously?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I don‘t think it‘s NTR, because I personally don‘t have an interest in Ezra. They are male which disqualifies them for me. Forcing a gender bend on them is something I can‘t do in good conscience.
Generally I can see where the author is coming from in that NTR was not the scenes intention.
However I can understand the other side and how anything other than the MC near an LI can trigger the jealousy necessary for NTR.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Are you seriously trying to argue that lower social status people are not eligible to be love interests? seriously?
Are you seriously unaware that the entire basis of this is that the MC is there to find a wife/wives among his social peers? There is the whole reason he is searching for a wife among these particular women as well, but the point of it is marriage to a/all of his social peers.
As a servant, Ezra isn't an acceptable candidate. Sadly, neither are Juna or Josie for that matter.

That said; I don 't think I was clear about what I meant in that particular statement, so I'll clarify. As a servant, Ezra has no choice at all about whether or not to 'serve' the MC in anyway the MC wants. Juna made that perfectly clear when you first meet the Ezra and Josie. They are also side characters; you might see them as peers, the next player might see them as servants, and another might altogether ignore all of them.

So we have an optional side character, that is not in a relationship with the MC, that may or may not secretly hate the MC (I doubt it, but we reallt don't know right now), that has no choice in whether or not the MC uses them in anyway they want, and a scene that was not designed to cause jealousy, where the character in question was basically screwing themselves (thanks to the genitalia swapping). By the definition you posted, that makes in non-ntr.

If you are are looking for a reason for an ntr tag, why are you focusing on this scene and not all of the Joy content? Even if I wouldn't agree that it deserved the tag for that, I would at least understand why it was perceived that way.
Seriously; I don't get it, and I hate actual ntr. This wouldn't be the first game I dropped because unavoidable ntr was suddenly introduced. I'm just not seeing it here.

To return to your original question though; personally I think social status is one of the stupidest things ever, and I routinely ignore it (and I mean in the real world, not games/novels). In games/novels, it is what it is.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Forcing a gender bend on them is something I can‘t do in good conscience.
I had the same initial problem, forcing anything (in general) normally isn't something I like.
I ran the content much later on a secondary save after seeing some comments about it here, and it turns out Ezra didn't mind it (as far as we can tell anyway). It actually works well within their story arc.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Are you seriously unaware that the entire basis of this is that the MC is there to find a wife/wives among his social peers?
love interest != noble legal wife

You are arguing that it is not NTR for someone else to fuck your love interest
because even if that person is your lover that does not make them a love interest/waifu
because you are playing as a nobleman who is looking for a noble wife to legally marry. I cannot facepalm enough.

The terms waifu, lover, and love interest absolutely apply to a lover in your harem who is not the Legal Noblewoman First Wife.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ive read some pages and I have some questions, can I be locked out of content and I will have to choose only one girl even tho the game has a harem tag?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ive read some pages and I have some questions, can I be locked out of content and I will have to choose only one girl even tho the game has a harem tag?
You get a harem, there is also lots of content locking. It will be utterly blatant on which path you take. As in it will use the format of:
Yes (choose X route)
No (choose Y route)

To give an example

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i could be wrong but i dont think picking a route locks you out of some of the girls. Dev did say that they do converge at somepoint so im guessing the route is more of a story thing and not a pick one girl but lose these others...some scenes might only be obtainable on a certain route but as for the girls themselves not sure.

i asked the dev the same thing or something along those lines a while back. and that seemed to be the case, but i could be wrong.

Reactions: Tavi13 and lunar517
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes