Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I know I can't force anyone to take my point of view, and I wouldn't want to. I just hope people can understand that I don't intend to make this a jealousy thing. Usually I'm just trying to add a touch of sexual, human nature to a particular event or path. But I love to hear people's opinions, so if there was a way I could rectify the path for people that think it is NTR, I would love to hear it. Let your imagination run wild.

If the occurrence was just too much, I understand that too. Of course, I don't feel that way, but I'm not about to tell people what they should or should not feel. Enjoy the game how you want. And please, give me your opinions to help me write a story or path that might appeal to you. I can't get enough of people's opinions.
It was still plain NTR to me, Ezra is not a love interest that's made clear and completely fine, but i'm his (which is now her) master. I should've been the first to enter her. Not a water spirit, do u really think that wouldn't cause jealousy indented or not? What's done is done. I can't look at Ezra the same anymore, hopefully she can be completely avoided in future updates. She was claimed by another, not much of a servant to me after that

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Needs a Sandbox tag or something of that nature. I know many people dislike sandbox/open world thing. Prefer a story, so I tend to avoid the Sandbox stuff. Had to sit here remember if I played this, realized I did, cuz of it's Sandbox/Open World nature.

Reactions: int13
Aug 9, 2018
is this the affection route or the Manipulation route? i'm trying it so far and im on the manipulation route but it just seems like she has to much control again.

or is this a point where they converge?

also the dragon girl seems interesting. hope for more with her.
i think the Rhea paths both converge when you give her the “fertility drug”, which is a shame.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I know I can't force anyone to take my point of view, and I wouldn't want to. I just hope people can understand that I don't intend to make this a jealousy thing. Usually I'm just trying to add a touch of sexual, human nature to a particular event or path. But I love to hear people's opinions, so if there was a way I could rectify the path for people that think it is NTR, I would love to hear it. Let your imagination run wild.

If the occurrence was just too much, I understand that too. Of course, I don't feel that way, but I'm not about to tell people what they should or should not feel. Enjoy the game how you want. And please, give me your opinions to help me write a story or path that might appeal to you. I can't get enough of people's opinions.

Just played this, to me it is NTR, but every player is going to have an option on if it is/isn't. That debate will continue forever as arguing if it is/isn't is kind of pointless.

There is a simple answer though;

- Make the content avoidable (as in can be prevented from happening)

- Add the NTR Tag to the game. (maybe give a brief description)

- Move on.

That way the only thing lost is $upport/players who won't play/$upport any game with a hint of this type of content in it.

Best of Luck Dev.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
If the NTR in this game are the LI banging another guy, I'd hated that too, but this is just girl on girl, at least it's acceptable for me, and know what's best about girl on girl in this game? ( if that's considered NTR ) you can also get and bang the other girl, Threesome~~ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

magus448

May 22, 2018
If the NTR in this game are the LI banging another guy, I'd hated that too, but this is just girl on girl, at least it's acceptable for me, and know what's best about girl on girl in this game? ( if that's considered NTR ) you can also get and bang the other girl, Threesome~~ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It was a girl with a penis. Also one of those girls is only had sex with by another girl (in her original male form) and never the MC so far.

love interest != noble legal wife

You are arguing that it is not NTR for someone else to fuck your love interest
because even if that person is your lover that does not make them a love interest/waifu
because you are playing as a nobleman who is looking for a noble wife to legally marry. I cannot facepalm enough.

The terms waifu, lover, and love interest absolutely apply to a lover in your harem who is not the Legal Noblewoman First Wife.
Another way to look at is, one of some ruler's concubines (which what the servants basically are) having sex with someone else isn't going to go over very well.

Also the MC's childhood friend isn't noble, just an admiral's daughter. As far as anyone else knows anyway. Heck neither are the people the matchmaker is setting him up with.

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I should've been the first to enter her
You missed some content then, because the MC was first.....and second....maybe more?
There are (at least) 2 different times you can 'enter her' prior to the water spirit scene, unless there is a way to do these scenes out of order. That might be possible, but I haven't had it happen on either play that I have done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
thanks for the answer guys gotta say I'll pass on this one I dont have the time to play a game multiple times to see all the content
That is a shame, but of course I understand. If it helps, I made the deviations short and everyone's story does converge. So you never really have to go back to the start for all the content. Just load one or two choices back. Honestly this is less for you and more for other people who are still considering.

Is there a place where I can find out what content I've done with which girls? Have absolutely no idea who I've never even met or have already done a few scenes, or where I am in the overall story.
The replay system is currently the best place. I will try to put all the replays there. I'm going to edit the gallery so that it only includes videos. Maybe this update, probably the following

All the princesses are virgins here before MC ?
None of them have been with a guy.

I noticed that Isha is not in the banner. Is this an intentional omission? Is Isha not considered a main girl?
She is. She just wasn't introduced in 0.0.1
An updated banner could be great. But I'll likely put it out when I have more on the 2nd set of candidates.

Last say on the whole NTR thing: I'll make the event avoidable - in its entirety. It's controversial enough for me to do that.
I'll rehash the canon events of it. This way I can write two versions of Ezra. But that will be for his update.

Thank you everyone for your interest in the game. I know it's a bumpy ride sometimes, but I'm just trying to make it fun.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That is a shame, but of course I understand. If it helps, I made the deviations short and everyone's story does converge. So you never really have to go back to the start for all the content. Just load one or two choices back. Honestly this is less for you and more for other people who are still considering.

The replay system is currently the best place. I will try to put all the replays there. I'm going to edit the gallery so that it only includes videos. Maybe this update, probably the following

None of them have been with a guy.

She is. She just wasn't introduced in 0.0.1
An updated banner could be great. But I'll likely put it out when I have

Last say on the whole NTR thing: I'll make the event avoidable - in its entirety. It's controversial enough for me to do that.
I'll rehash the canon events of it. This way I can write two versions of Ezra. But that will be for his update.

Thank you everyone for your interest in the game. I know it's a bumpy ride sometimes, but I'm just trying to make it fun.
I'll give it a try someday soon but its just that I really dont like missing stuff Im ok with missing scenes variations but if a choice locks me out content then its a bit of a bummer cause loading back means that then Im following that path meaning I still "miss" content but Im just being a picky motherfucker so dont worry

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes