randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
i could be wrong but i dont think picking a route locks you out of some of the girls. Dev did say that they do converge at somepoint so im guessing the route is more of a story thing and not a pick one girl but lose these others...some scenes might only be obtainable on a certain route but as for the girls themselves not sure.

i asked the dev the same thing or something along those lines a while back. and that seemed to be the case, but i could be wrong.
My advice, see colored choice/choices, SAVE NEW SLOT FOR EACH!
thanks for the answer guys gotta say I'll pass on this one I dont have the time to play a game multiple times to see all the content

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
thanks for the answer guys gotta say I'll pass on this one I dont have the time to play a game multiple times to see all the content
You don't really need to play the game multiple times, the game is quite straight forward with the harem route, just might miss some or leading to different H-scenes during colored choices, hence saving in different slots, one playthrough is actually enough.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is this the affection route or the Manipulation route? i'm trying it so far and im on the manipulation route but it just seems like she has to much control again.

or is this a point where they converge?

also the dragon girl seems interesting. hope for more with her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow, solid update with loads of content, nice! I like the new girl Leona as well, though I guess introducing another LI will mean that development time will be spread over even more girls now. A pity that there isn't an option to lose to Magna, I would have been interested to see what kind of things she had in mind! :p

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is there a place where I can find out what content I've done with which girls? Have absolutely no idea who I've never even met or have already done a few scenes, or where I am in the overall story.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
game was really nice when I last played it - but I'll better wait for some more updates

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
love interest != noble legal wife

You are arguing that it is not NTR for someone else to fuck your love interest
because even if that person is your lover that does not make them a love interest/waifu
because you are playing as a nobleman who is looking for a noble wife to legally marry. I cannot facepalm enough.

The terms waifu, lover, and love interest absolutely apply to a lover in your harem who is not the Legal Noblewoman First Wife.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it? I'm stating that it isn't ntr because it doesn't meet the qualifications in the definition that YOU posted.
The thing with the servants is that you have no idea if they actually like you or not. They might hate you, and there is nothing they can do about it because they have been ordered to serve you in any way you want. Hell; one (or all) of them might even be working for the people we are looking for. It doesn't seem to be that kind of story, but it is still a possibility at this point.

Facepalm all you want.....do it hard enough and maybe you'll knock some sense into yourself :)

Anyway; this has already gone on too long, to much comment space has been wasted, and I have better things to do than rehash the same tired BS with the "all mine you no touch crowd".

I'd say enjoy the game but you are apparently incapable of that, so instead I'll just say enjoy the day.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a place where I can find out what content I've done with which girls? Have absolutely no idea who I've never even met or have already done a few scenes, or where I am in the overall story.
There is a gallery choice on the main load page that should be what you are looking for.

Dec 11, 2021
Tried it, got nothing against the look and the open world, because it has fast travel thing, that's OK.
Girls look also all nice.

Played not this much so excuse if some things maybe change later, I still stop now.

I don't like Rhea and Magna. It looks like I would need to chase girls which are fooling around with others.. just not my thing. I would just let them do their thing and ignore them, but I guess that is not really possible.

Good luck still with it. Nice ideas are there!

Regards

kakapuu

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone got a save for before the new update? I had to rebuild my pc so lost every save Sadge

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, that 24 game. Blackjack with dice and a different target number...
It should really be simultaneous rolling. Otherwise the person who goes second has a massive advantage.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes