MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I'll give it a try someday soon but its just that I really dont like missing stuff Im ok with missing scenes variations but if a choice locks me out content then its a bit of a bummer cause loading back means that then Im following that path meaning I still "miss" content but Im just being a picky motherfucker so dont worry
You're not the first person to feel that way. No worries.
There are things I would do differently if I could go back, but I try not to live with regrets.
;)

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
MrRooster It appears that the scene with Magna punishing Cherry is missing its video files.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before and I missed it.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Unexpected Error

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The replay system is currently the best place. I will try to put all the replays there. I'm going to edit the gallery so that it only includes videos. Maybe this update, probably the following
I mean some sort of quest list so I know where to go next, unless that part doesn't matter and it's possible to progress each one separately?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I mean some sort of quest list so I know where to go next, unless that part doesn't matter and it's possible to progress each one separately?
The closest thing is the character logs. It gives you and idea where to go with each character. It's located in your room. I have a reminder to put it somewhere else

I see the same issue on PC. The dialogue proceeds so you know what's happening, but a large portion of it is just on a black screen.
That's a real shame. I won't be able to fix it this patch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The closest thing is the character logs. It gives you and idea where to go with each character. It's located in your room. I have a reminder to put it somewhere else

That's a real shame. I won't be able to fix it this patch.
For me, at least, I fortunately had that scene toward the end of playing through available content, so I can just reload at the beginning of the scene and see it again. Mainly I just wanted to make you aware.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v1.3.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.90 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.09 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.06 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
gallery/replay unlock, to use download the file into the /game directory
why would there be a gallery built into the game, and then hidden?

At any rate- good game. It's fun, i do like the amount of girls, the story is enjoyable, and there is enough sex to satisfy me. (although i'm always happy with more! - i'm basically insatiable.)

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
why would there be a gallery built into the game, and then hidden?

At any rate- good game. It's fun, i do like the amount of girls, the story is enjoyable, and there is enough sex to satisfy me. (although i'm always happy with more! - i'm basically insatiable.)
Thank you!

Images are hidden to prevent spoilers for people, since it can be pretty story driven. I'm going to convert it to more of a video gallery, but I will still continue to hide the images until they have been encountered.

Reactions: ciderapple
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes