MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
So it's the MC that will do all of the penetrating in this game, too bad, a few scenes with him receiving would be pretty fun, all of that would still be fully optional of course.

Too bad, because there has been so much hinting to it in the game, I was really looking forward to see it, traps and femboys are pretty hot.
I actually agree, but I would not be the best author for this. If I had more people with more experience with this sort of topic I might be more open to exploring it with them. But as it stands it's hard for me to imagine how the writing would go, so I don't want to be really fake there. I probably wouldn't even do this scene if someone wanted to commission it from me. I'm just liable to do it very wrong. :(

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I actually agree, but I would not be the best author for this. If I had more people with more experience with this sort of topic I might be more open to exploring it with them. But as it stands it's hard for me to imagine how the writing would go, so I don't want to be really fake there. I probably wouldn't even do this scene if someone wanted to commission it from me. I'm just liable to do it very wrong. :(
Then we simply must find those people for you.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I won't say. Sorry to respond just to say that, but I wanted to type stuff and now I'm deciding I won't say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the least u can say without giving any spoiler is that , do we get something like that in future updates?????

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
спасибо хорошая игра
Это англоязычный форум. Чтобы все здесь могли лучше понять ваши сообщения, не могли бы вы воспользоваться сервисом вроде Google Translate или чем-то подобным, а затем также включить перевод вашего сообщения ниже того, что у вас есть — здесь на русском языке? (Я также согласен, что это хорошая игра. :))

This is an English-language forum. So that everyone here can better understand your posts, could you use a service like Google Translate or something similar and then also include the translation of your post below what you have (in Russian here)? (I also agree that it's a good game. :))

plastilin

Mar 12, 2022
Это англоязычный форум. Чтобы все здесь могли лучше понять ваши сообщения, не могли бы вы воспользоваться сервисом вроде Google Translate или чем-то подобным, а затем также включить перевод вашего сообщения ниже того, что у вас есть — здесь на русском языке? (Я также согласен, что это хорошая игра. :))

This is an English-language forum. So that everyone here can better understand your posts, could you use a service like Google Translate or something similar and then also include the translation of your post below what you have (in Russian here)? (I also agree that it's a good game. :))
guilty, I'm sorry(y)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes