MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Something I've been thinking about alot.

My game has a large cast by most standards I would say.
Just off the top of my head I would say there are at least 40 girls you may interact with sexually, and perhaps 15 people who could be considered primary love interests.

And I haven't completed introducing the main love interests yet.

I don't particularly mean to have a large listing of characters. It just happens to be that some people interact with others in a way that involves more and more people. In fact, typically I would say, quality over quantity.

With so much variety, I get the ability to include very different personality types, characteristics, and kinks.
But a huge weakness is that when I'm trying to create new content, I have to consider older characters that people might be fans of. Some characters are bound to just be left behind. Sorry to everyone who wanted more 'Village Grandma'

I suppose the best thing I can do is be clear about my intentions with characters. And if I get a lot of people saying "Hey, we really want to see more X" Then I can adjust to that feedback accordingly. I would hate to start a war between people who want to see more Cleo vs people who want to see more of her Mother though...

Ahhh...Food for thought.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
if I get a lot of people saying "Hey, we really want to see more X" Then I can adjust to that feedback accordingly.
I do like the interactions with the demonic spirit of the sword. Would like to see more of those. perhaps having the spirit herself become real somehow so the main character could become more involved with her? Or have her take someone over on a more permanent basis. Such as Magna (their personalities could mix well), or one of her students. And it would be a great excuse to have more random sex scenes with pretty much every character, while the MC would really be romancing the sword. Seems to fit, a samurai in love with their sword spirit sounds reasonable to me =)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I do like the interactions with the demonic spirit of the sword. Would like to see more of those. perhaps having the spirit herself become real somehow so the main character could become more involved with her? Or have her take someone over on a more permanent basis. Such as Magna (their personalities could mix well), or one of her students. And it would be a great excuse to have more random sex scenes with pretty much every character, while the MC would really be romancing the sword. Seems to fit, a samurai in love with their sword spirit sounds reasonable to me =)
if she took someone over i would prefer a new body in general. probably someone on the brink of death if she cant possess a corpse. two personalities sharing a body could be fun. but yeah her actual demon form is what im more interested in.

Reactions: Anonimed

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Something I've been thinking about alot.

My game has a large cast by most standards I would say.
Just off the top of my head I would say there are at least 40 girls you may interact with sexually, and perhaps 15 people who could be considered primary love interests.

And I haven't completed introducing the main love interests yet.

I don't particularly mean to have a large listing of characters. It just happens to be that some people interact with others in a way that involves more and more people. In fact, typically I would say, quality over quantity.

With so much variety, I get the ability to include very different personality types, characteristics, and kinks.
But a huge weakness is that when I'm trying to create new content, I have to consider older characters that people might be fans of. Some characters are bound to just be left behind. Sorry to everyone who wanted more 'Village Grandma'

I suppose the best thing I can do is be clear about my intentions with characters. And if I get a lot of people saying "Hey, we really want to see more X" Then I can adjust to that feedback accordingly. I would hate to start a war between people who want to see more Cleo vs people who want to see more of her Mother though...

Ahhh...Food for thought.
I can live without village grandma in the harem

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
does this game finally have prositition or brothel? i want to share the girls out for $$$
this game has no ntr-cuckold-sharing-swinging...etc. Mc is a Warlord (not a cuck or pimp or something likethat) and most love interests are literally your marriage canditates and others are in your harem. It will never have anything like you mention. This is a harem game as you can see in the title it has 'Harem' tag also. Use 'sharing' tag in search page and maybe you should also use new 'exclude tag' feature and put harem there in the future so you wouldn't ask pointless questions in harem game threads

Edit: It seems I just wasted my time with replying. As I read his comment history. I think this guy has to be a troll or maybe he has an extreme cuckold fetish but even that doesn't justify what he does . He spams non-ntr game threads and type 'I wish this game would have ntr!' 'You should add ntr in this game!', 'please add ntr' 'I would buy this game if dev adds ntr'...etc and gets dozens of facepalms. Like almost all of his 500 messages are about ntr or sharing. Which is fine if he doesn't spam on non-ntr games.

I don't know if trolling is against the rules or not but I reported him in any case to the mods. NTR is already a contreversial fetish in the forum and spamming ntr demands on games that has nothing to do with ntr cause nothing but trouble.

Last edited:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
this game has no ntr-cuckold-sharing-swinging...etc. Mc is a Warlord (not a cuck or pimp or something likethat) and most love interests are literally your marriage canditates and others are in your harem. It will never have anything like you mention. This is a harem game as you can see in the title it has 'Harem' tag also. Use 'sharing' tag in search page and maybe you should also use new 'exclude tag' feature and put harem there in the future so you wouldn't ask pointless questions in harem game threads

Edit: It seems I just wasted my time with replying. As I read his comment history. I think this guy has to be a troll or maybe he has an extreme cuckold fetish but even that doesn't justify what he does . He spams non-ntr game threads and type 'I wish this game would have ntr!' 'You should add ntr in this game!', 'please add ntr' 'I would buy this game if dev adds ntr'...etc and gets dozens of facepalms. Like almost all of his 500 messages are about ntr or sharing. Which is fine if he doesn't spam on non-ntr games.

I don't know if trolling is against the rules or not but I reported him in any case to the mods. NTR is already a contreversial fetish in the forum and spamming ntr demands on games that has nothing to do with ntr cause nothing but trouble.
it's funny there is a lot of teasing other guys and lot the women are with other women but you and other people refuse to call sleeping or cheating with all women ntr. hell Rhea is lesbian she don't even want to be with you, she's going out to bar maids for for lesbian love. your the cuck if you choose her to be your wife. this is the only forum where people refuse to see the girl ntr. you are blind sir.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
it's funny there is a lot of teasing other guys and lot the women are with other women but you and other people refuse to call sleeping or cheating with all women ntr. hell Rhea is lesbian she don't even want to be with you, she's going out to bar maids for for lesbian love. your the cuck if you choose her to be your wife. this is the only forum where people refuse to see the girl ntr. you are blind sir.
If she were going with some butch lesbian who would dominate her then maybe I could see that. I haven't played this game (was browsing comments thinking about it) but assuming it's not that, it doesn't really meet the characteristics of le cuck. Not my definition anyway. Cucking is specifically about being emasculated, embarrassed, seen as the "beta" male, seeing your woman taken by the "alpha" male. The majority of men don't see their masculinity being challenged when your girl is with another girl, it's more of a male fantasy actually. It doesn't translate.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
If she were going with some butch lesbian who would dominate her then maybe I could see that. I haven't played this game (was browsing comments thinking about it) but assuming it's not that, it doesn't really meet the characteristics of le cuck. Not my definition anyway. Cucking is specifically about being emasculated, embarrassed, seen as the "beta" male, seeing your woman taken by the "alpha" male. The majority of men don't see their masculinity being challenged when your girl is with another girl, it's more of a male fantasy actually. It doesn't translate.
The guy you replied don't know what he talks about. So I don't think he can understand your explanation even tho it's crystal clear and it's universally known thing. For the game: there are no butch lesbians. Both girls are hot af and you fuck both of them and you literally dominate Rhea in the dungeon and she likes that a lot. Lesbian scene is there literally used to as a bridge for threesome. Like in all the other harem games. There are girl on girl scenes other than Rhea's but you fuck all the girls in the process. Like for example one girl having fun with her maids than she invites you to fuck her maid and after that you fuck her as well. Classic mc's girls having fun with each other situation. I bet this guy would say HAREM Hotel is also a ntr game because girls having fun with each other. rofl

Last edited:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Some like pussys. Some like dicks. Some like both.
If you like more of dicks than pussys. Your fetish. Nothing wrong. But you can search for male protagonist + gay futa ntr swinging tags. Or female protag without lesbian. And get a lot of dicks for your fun.

I prefer only LI girls. "Lesbian NTR" or "lesbian voyeurism" is not bad for me because i want fuck all girls. And i have 0 fetish for dicks. I ignore all "other dick" content (gay-ntr-futa-swinging or "voyeurism with male NPCs" or sexual flashback of Male NPC).

You can use ignore thread in all games without too many dicks for you.

Burma

May 22, 2018
Why you gotta use the worst sites to upload to? :(:(:(

I can't download from any of them, everything has 100KB speed, wtf :/ Already at the limit on Mega

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v1.4.0 Public] [Mr.Rooster]
comprimido_.gif

Size ≅ 1.28 GB

Download PC/MAC: - -

-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------
Download ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.
-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes