MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
hey how do I win the darius fight? ant walkthrough ?
It's easiest if you do ALL of the training with Magna. Then, if you block and heal you could slowly beat him out.

It's really weird, the animations are perfectly fine with no lag, but the dialogue is super laggy for me. Never had it work that way.
That is really strange. I haven't heard anything about that. Honestly, some of the videos are probably at least a little laggy. I tried to improve the quality as I went though. I'm sorry to hear you are having a tough time with dialogue.

Another great update! I love all of the LIs so far. Well I guess we still need to know Leona more. But I really like the ones that have been around longer. Another great job!
Thank you so much! I try really hard, and I'm aware sometimes it falls flat. But it's good to hear people are having fun.

Jan 16, 2019
almost finished game. and fuck .i feel like a shit .i feel like empty its really hard to find a game with that playtime and quality. last one was Lessons in Love . other ones were boring or short finished in few hours . Still i really hate rhea i would drop this game because of her. not only she is lesbian also i dont like her personality. why she is in game if she is lesbian but sometimes she is really good .Isha and Sisters it was really hard choice btw .

Last edited:
Reactions: keterboy

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That's just the nature of the harem genre. We each have our favorites, our less favored ones etc. What matters is that the story is good.

Also I reached the point where the hint tells me that there is dream room content for Isha. Once I am done with each of those the hint does not change. I assume that means that I reached the end?

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
That's just the nature of the harem genre. We each have our favorites, our less favored ones etc. What matters is that the story is good.

Also I reached the point where the hint tells me that there is dream room content for Isha. Once I am done with each of those the hint does not change. I assume that means that I reached the end?
Yes. If you are in 1.4.0 you could try fast travel for Isha. Those hints are bugged towards the end. Sorry. It'll be fixed for 1.4.1

almost finished game. and fuck .i feel like a shit .i feel like empty its really hard to find a game with that playtime and quality. last one was Lessons in Love . other ones were boring or short finished in few hours . Still i really hate rhea i would drop this game because of her. not only she is lesbian also i dont like her personality. why she is in game if she is lesbian but sometimes she is really good .Isha and Sisters it was really hard choice btw .
Rhea is not for everyone. Not every girl is for everyone. Next time I'll try to make more content avoidable for people, but for now that is how the genre and game will go. Thank you for your support!

Jan 16, 2019
Yes. If you are in 1.4.0 you could try fast travel for Isha. Those hints are bugged towards the end. Sorry. It'll be fixed for 1.4.1

Rhea is not for everyone. Not every girl is for everyone. Next time I'll try to make more content avoidable for people, but for now that is how the genre and game will go. Thank you for your support!
I actually love every girl but her Lesbian vibe is stronger than hetero version it makes me mad sometimes i'll play this game again .Thank you for creating such a good game

n30nl16ht

Mar 19, 2019
Oh dang, just recently came across your gem and I am enjoying the story of the LIs, you did a good job on the world-building although the history, lore, and tie-ups are fragmented, I think it works well enough for the individual subjects' corresponding storylines. In any case, congratulations on your new job, and looking forward to your game's completion, no matter how long it might take. I was tempted to support but with your new venture, I will have to wait and see for a time when you are well adjusted to your new schedule and how that would affect the succeeding quality of the main aspects of the game moving forward.

Congrats

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Awesome. I'm glad you've found stable work now. I'm sure you'll figure everything out, whether in a month or in several. Change is always hard, especially when there's a degree of uncertainty about things really important to you.

FYI, for whenever you are able to get around to it, there is a single image during the bathing scene after Isha looked for roots near the academy (when she says, "No no, stay!"). It's actually from when they were disguised and talking before she wandered off, rather than from the bathing scene itself.

I love this game and have always looked forward to it whenever you release an update. Congratulations again, and I hope RL continues going really well for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Awesome. I'm glad you've found stable work now. I'm sure you'll figure everything out, whether in a month or in several. Change is always hard, especially when there's a degree of uncertainty about things really important to you.

FYI, for whenever you are able to get around to it, there is a single image during the bathing scene after Isha looked for roots near the academy (when she says, "No no, stay!"). It's actually from when they were disguised and talking before she wandered off, rather than from the bathing scene itself.

I love this game and have always looked forward to it whenever you release an update. Congratulations again, and I hope RL continues going really well for you.
Thank you for being supportive. And also, thank you for pointing out that scene. Someone told me about it before, and I was looking for it to make sure I had fixed it for 1.4.1

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Public links 1.4.1:
1.4.1 PC:

1.4.1 MAC:

1.4.1 Android:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
PC 1.4.2:

MAC 1.4.2:

Android 1.4.2:

Patch 1.4.2 for 1.4.1 users only

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope you can get rid of Ezra or at least give him a gender change that is permanent - as the prince the mc should not allow any other males to be on site with his wives / prospective, nor his servants

Reactions: qawsedqw

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
You don't really need to play the game multiple times, the game is quite straight forward with the harem route, just might miss some or leading to different H-scenes during colored choices, hence saving in different slots, one playthrough is actually enough.
As most ppl say,one playthrough is enough "if" you collected all scenes and story in one playthrough,as for this game you need multilple playthrough in order to collect all the scenes,which is not enough.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
This is one of the reasons why it's a bad harem game in my opinion.
the story and the scene all good,the only bad is that this game mark as harem while you can't collect all scenes and even there is a route where you literally got locked out of that side character for some scenes until further story,which we can't call it as harem game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I decide to give this game a shot but I want to ask something and my intention is not to start a fight so that being clear here is my question who is Erza and why did this character have some drama? pls kept the spoilers to the minimun

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes