FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it's funny there is a lot of teasing other guys and lot the women are with other women but you and other people refuse to call sleeping or cheating with all women ntr. hell Rhea is lesbian she don't even want to be with you, she's going out to bar maids for for lesbian love. your the cuck if you choose her to be your wife. this is the only forum where people refuse to see the girl ntr. you are blind sir.
Sharing and cucking are totally different things. If I walk in on 2 women having sex, and they invite me into that sexual adventure, I am in a threesome. A woman is sharing her girlfriend with me (or sharing me with another woman..however you wanna look at that), but in no way is that NTR or cucking or anything of the sort. And a woman being with a woman doesn't necessarily make her a lesbian, either. Ever heard of bisexuality or polygamy?

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Powerack

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Why you gotta use the worst sites to upload to? :(:(:(

I can't download from any of them, everything has 100KB speed, wtf :/ Already at the limit on Mega
Mega limit is easily bypassed, it doesn't track your data limit by your user account (even if logged in) but by your IP. You can buy a VPN and just cycle your IP whenever you hit your limit.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Why you gotta use the worst sites to upload to? :(:(:(

I can't download from any of them, everything has 100KB speed, wtf :/ Already at the limit on Mega
Mega is a pain in the ass only if you follow the rules.
Chrome have many vpn extensions, just search chrome web store for a free one.
I actualy use VeePN cause i'm lazy, but there are more.

Reactions: Burma

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I'm not sure this is supposed to be but the event where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
outside the village in the forest does not trigger via the Village but via the Bathhouse.
Yes, sorry about this one. It is a bug that will be fixed in the next patch I put out. I'm hoping to have one in about a week or two.

I got some good feedback about story/autonomy/gameplay sort of details. So, I might delay it a little to fix some of those problems I feel I have. :) :coffee:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mega limit is easily bypassed, it doesn't track your data limit by your user account (even if logged in) but by your IP. You can buy a VPN and just cycle your IP whenever you hit your limit.
When I use VPNs, I can't download anything, from any site. Not sure why this happens to me and not other people I see, but...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well heres hoping the game gets new download links. the ones available at the moment are slow. and Mega has that limit.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I like this game so much... But what is it with barcodes? :LOL: This is little bit disturbing if you follow that timeline. I don't exactly know from what time is this meant, but definitelly there is no technology to pack fluids (or anything) in that. Why she is drinking from that thing from 20 / 21 century :p Maybe edit these images a bit?
disturbing thing.png

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I like this game so much... But what is it with barcodes? :LOL: This is little bit disturbing if you follow that timeline. I don't exactly know from what time is this meant, but definitelly there is no technology to pack fluids (or anything) in that. Why she is drinking from that thing from 20 / 21 century :p Maybe edit these images a bit?
View attachment 1763728
I don't know how she got that. I'll speak to her immediately.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
it's funny there is a lot of teasing other guys and lot the women are with other women but you and other people refuse to call sleeping or cheating with all women ntr. hell Rhea is lesbian she don't even want to be with you, she's going out to bar maids for for lesbian love. your the cuck if you choose her to be your wife. this is the only forum where people refuse to see the girl ntr. you are blind sir.
We see it we just don't mind as much. You have to understand that this sort of thing is just biologically hardwired into strait men.

A woman always knows the origin of her children. Or rather she always knows the only half of it that matters from an evolutionary standpoint. Her half. Men are not so lucky. A man can't ever tell if the child he "fathered" is really his and bears his genes or not. At least not in any naturally available way. DNA tests, good as they are, didn't exist when our monkey brains were evolving. Thus men are hardwired to see "their" woman having sex with someone who might impregnate her as a far greater threat than if she did it with someone that can't. That's why a lot of people are ok with harem games being full of lesbian sex and why historically harems were guarded by castrated males. It just isn't threatening.

That's also the origin of the almost obsessive demand for female virginity you see throughout all human cultures. If you know "your" woman didn't have sex with anyone before you came along and you won't let her have sex with anyone else after you do than you are genetically safe.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Another great update! I love all of the LIs so far. Well I guess we still need to know Leona more. But I really like the ones that have been around longer. Another great job!

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
It's really weird, the animations are perfectly fine with no lag, but the dialogue is super laggy for me. Never had it work that way.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes