ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Thank you!

Images are hidden to prevent spoilers for people, since it can be pretty story driven. I'm going to convert it to more of a video gallery, but I will still continue to hide the images until they have been encountered.
The best galleries allow the player to experience the various sex scenes as they appear in the actual game, complete with text and interactivity choices for each scene. If possible that would be a good way to go.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm going to follow this game's progress, the OP was enough to make want to try it, I'm really interested in some of the planned content too.

I just hope the extremer kinds of content is completely optional.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There was no plan to include that content, but
if the demand is there I will consider it.
To be totally honest Ezra is a personal experiment too; he covers a lot of ground and possibilities.
I'll see how popular he gets, but he is very secondary to my main story atm.
I vote yes as well.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just finished every character, and I mean every single one, not just the main girls, but it seems I'm missing some renders in some scenes (8 out 11 renders, for example, which is weird), and some scenes entirely (including, but not limited to: Maiden Juna, and Valkyrie Juna), but once the game is finished I will try to go through every choice combination to get them all.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this game, I'm getting really invested in the story.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I just finished every character, and I mean every single one, not just the main girls, but it seems I'm missing some renders in some scenes (8 out 11 renders, for example, which is weird), and some scenes entirely (including, but not limited to: Maiden Juna, and Valkyrie Juna), but once the game is finished I will try to go through every choice combination to get them all.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this game, I'm getting really invested in the story.
For the Juna ones, they are random. Need to start a fresh game and go with her to the brothel, where one of them will randomly trigger. Rinse and repeat to get them all.
I had the same problem with missing renders; what worked for me was loading a save prior to the event, and running through again. No idea why it happened, or why it worked, but it unlocked them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For the Juna ones, they are random. Need to start a fresh game and go with her to the brothel, where one of them will randomly trigger. Rinse and repeat to get them all.
I had the same problem with missing renders; what worked for me was loading a save prior to the event, and running through again. No idea why it happened, or why it worked, but it unlocked them.
If I had to guess, I'd assume those are stored in the persistent file, which means they're tracked independently of the standard game saves. It allows for exactly the type of thing you've described.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That is pretty annoying, but I guess you can get there pretty fast in subsequent playthroughs.

Thanks for your advise with the missing renders as well.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The Juna ones are not random. Somewhere along that trip to the town, you get a decision with three options. Which option you take dictates which scene you play with Juna. I think it's how you deal with that bandit or something.
That actually makes sense, given the names of these scenes and the options you can choose do match up, I'll try that in the next update.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
That actually makes sense, given the names of these scenes and the options you can choose do match up, I'll try that in the next update.
Yep. The response is exactly right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm glad you're having fun! It's comments like that that help me keep from burning out sometimes. :)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The Juna ones are not random. Somewhere along that trip to the town, you get a decision with three options. Which option you take dictates which scene you play with Juna. I think it's how you deal with that bandit or something.
Hmmm....I CTRL'd to unlock them, but I guess I made different choices without realizing it.

Thanks for the clarification.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Also, I'm glad you're having fun! It's comments like that that help me keep from burning out sometimes. :)
In that case, you're welcome?

If you're on the Isha route, will her "sisters" just leave, or will they stay, Bonodea would still want a union after all, and Isha wouldn't be their candidate if she gets excommunicated, so it would make sense for her 3 "sisters" to stay.

I have been wondering about a few things though, will there be a futa character at some point, will Ezra have any sexual content with MC as a guy, will the MC have the option to be pegged one day, either by Magna, Rhea, Ezra, or the futa I just asked about, these are the characters I see as most likely to want to do it, even if some only would if the MC requested it, but I'd love to be surprised by other girls doing it as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Kronoss

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
In that case, you're welcome?

If you're on the Isha route, will her "sisters" just leave, or will they stay, Bonodea would still want a union after all, and Isha wouldn't be their candidate if she gets excommunicated, so it would make sense for her 3 "sisters" to stay.

I have been wondering about a few things though, will there be a futa character at some point, will Ezra have any sexual content with MC as a guy, will the MC have the option to be pegged one day, either by Magna, Rhea, Ezra, or the futa I just asked about, these are the characters I see as most likely to want to do it, even if some only would if the MC requested it, but I'd love to be surprised by other girls doing it as well.
I'm writing Isha content as we speak. Isha route and sister route converges. They all "stay" in some capacity. Obviously if someone died, they wouldn't stick around right? :) You'll get another significant choice later, more towards the "end" of the story, but for now these choices you make impact the scenes you get, and how characters might perceive you.

Yes, there will be futa. Not as a main stay, but as side content here and there.
No, there isn't pegging.
No, there's no plans for male sexual content with Ezra.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm writing Isha content as we speak. Isha route and sister route converges. They all "stay" in some capacity. Obviously if someone died, they wouldn't stick around right? :) You'll get another significant choice later, more towards the "end" of the story, but for now these choices you make impact the scenes you get, and how characters might perceive you.
I see, even though I'm sad they converge, I understand why though, I just feel bad for the the 3 other girls by choosing Isha, but at the same time I would feel bad for Isha if I didn't choose her.

Yes, there will be futa. Not as a main stay, but as side content here and there.
No, there isn't pegging.
So it's the MC that will do all of the penetrating in this game, too bad, a few scenes with him receiving would be pretty fun, all of that would still be fully optional of course.

No, there's no plans for male sexual content with Ezra.
Too bad, because there has been so much hinting to it in the game, I was really looking forward to see it, traps and femboys are pretty hot.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes