QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The branching paths and the brothel are the reasons why I stopped playing the game, these are things that just don't belong in harem games.
I disagree. Branching paths, if done right, can add to replayability. But you have to do them right as in make them matter over the long term. And ideally you would provide an ideal total harem ending as well. Take Once in a Lifetime for example. There the branches basically cut you off from certain characters and lead to different endings, but there is a full harem ending as well. Good stuff.

Really, like all things it works when done right. But it has to be done right.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I haven't played that game but good to know now there is no need for me to play it.
You really should. It's fantastic and the full harem ending is trivially easy to get because the choices are very obvious. As in, to get any other ending you have to deliberately choose not to pursue a girl sexually. So you absolutely know where the choices lead and can pick your ending accordingly.

Its not like fallout 1 with the secret time limit for a bad ending after you hand in the water chip.

Reactions: cib64 and lunar517

cib64

Apr 7, 2021

11/10 game really enjoyable, one of the best (i have played around 200 vns).

Anybody apprehensive about playing this game, should play, it is a really great harem game, with so many girls like so many :love:and every girl with different and unique personality and unique situations with mc.

Really a tremendous job done by the dev MrRooster in terms of content.

I had doubts about branching too, but so far playing the game and dev's comments, it's clear that it just changes the short term story only, not the sex scenes (of course leaving immediate scenes after choice) or ending.

Can't recommends this game enough to others to play.

Aug 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, does Cleo ever open up romantically or is that still being saved for a future update?

I've reached the point in her story where you start playing dice and getting sexy, but it feels like all of their interactions have been Cleo vehemently and vocally resisting any hints of romance and the MC being kind of a pervert. Just wondering if something changes at some point, I know its a childhood friend cliche but Cleo has to be up there as one of the most stubborn to where it's making me feel like I'm harassing her (even if its not true) and totally turning me off her path.

If that hasn't happened yet I'd rather just avoid her until her story progresses I guess. I mean in one scene I straight up told her to her face that I like her as more than a friend and that I would marry her out of everyone at the academy and she replies with how she's still planning to marry someone else as soon as she leaves (i get that its not true, but what a buzzkill in the moment either way)

Like Luce was kind of similar at the start when it came to sex, but you just have to do like 3 or 4 events with her and then she's into it. And even then she at least was willing to date/marry from the start, just the sex stuff made her uncomfortable.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Out of curiosity, does Cleo ever open up romantically or is that still being saved for a future update?

I've reached the point in her story where you start playing dice and getting sexy, but it feels like all of their interactions have been Cleo vehemently and vocally resisting any hints of romance and the MC being kind of a pervert. Just wondering if something changes at some point, I know its a childhood friend cliche but Cleo has to be up there as one of the most stubborn to where it's making me feel like I'm harassing her (even if its not true) and totally turning me off her path.

If that hasn't happened yet I'd rather just avoid her until her story progresses I guess. I mean in one scene I straight up told her to her face that I like her as more than a friend and that I would marry her out of everyone at the academy and she replies with how she's still planning to marry someone else as soon as she leaves (i get that its not true, but what a buzzkill in the moment either way)

Like Luce was kind of similar at the start when it came to sex, but you just have to do like 3 or 4 events with her and then she's into it. And even then she at least was willing to date/marry from the start, just the sex stuff made her uncomfortable.
Cleo warms up to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 9, 2018
Sorry I feel bad for spamming with questions, but there's so much content and I don't want to like accidentally lock myself into something.

1) Is it possible to be nice to Rhea/Joy and not have sex with them? I don't really want to break up their relationship but I don't want to insert myself into it either.

2) What's the deal with Ezra? I told Josie not to create the transformation potion, and then did NOT encourage him with the witch, but he still went and became a girl and had sex with the spirit. What is the impact of those decisions then? Or does he just become a girl either way?

Thanks so much for answering! This is just such a huge game with so much content I guess I get nervous about some of the plot threads since I get so invested.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Sorry I feel bad for spamming with questions, but there's so much content and I don't want to like accidentally lock myself into something.

1) Is it possible to be nice to Rhea/Joy and not have sex with them? I don't really want to break up their relationship but I don't want to insert myself into it either.

2) What's the deal with Ezra? I told Josie not to create the transformation potion, and then did NOT encourage him with the witch, but he still went and became a girl and had sex with the spirit. What is the impact of those decisions then? Or does he just become a girl either way?

Thanks so much for answering! This is just such a huge game with so much content I guess I get nervous about some of the plot threads since I get so invested.

Unfortunately, I promise there will be time it's not to your taste. The girls are different in that way after all. One might not appeal to you at all, but that same girl might be someone else's favorite. Thank you so much for the interest in the game!

Reactions: Tavi13
Aug 9, 2018

Unfortunately, I promise there will be time it's not to your taste. The girls are different in that way after all. One might not appeal to you at all, but that same girl might be someone else's favorite. Thank you so much for the interest in the game!
Thanks for the quick replies!

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that I was upset at the lack of choices in relationships or anything, far from it, really I was just curious what paths are all possible so I could pick which one out of them I liked the most.

Or if my save had bugged out when it came to Ezra. I don't know if I can even think of another game with this many alternate paths and ways to interact with characters, it's really impressive.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
that Ezra scene sucked for me cause someone else banged him/her? considering we were already pursuing Ezra and then someone else comes along and gets some action i'd honestly consider that NTR, but i guess i'm not supposed to see it as that because "lesbian" scene i guess.

i remember in Magna's case you could at least have the choice for the MC to be the lead with the 2nd girl or let Magna have the option.

BUT i guess i can see Dev's point. so as long as i can avoid Ezra from this point on i'll accept it. skipping isnt the same as avoidable. but yeah a negative for me. but not enough to quit. just enough to avoid Ezra.

so my question is can we avoid him if we pursued him up until then?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
also got a bug/error when i reject scarlet/luce.
If you have the chance, could you tell me exactly the line before this bug occurs? And what system you are playing on? It would help me troubleshoot tremendously.

that Ezra scene sucked for me cause someone else banged him/her? considering we were already pursuing Ezra and then someone else comes along and gets some action i'd honestly consider that NTR, but i guess i'm not supposed to see it as that because "lesbian" scene i guess.

so my question is can we avoid him if we pursued him up until then?
Yes, you can still avoid the content if you've pursued up to that point. I'll continue to add in options to ignore Ezra. And thank you for your feedback. As a solo writer I can't promise that I'm attentive to everything, but I can understand where you're coming from now that you've brought it up. Would you be interested in revenge on the water spirit? Just asking for science. :)

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If you have the chance, could you tell me exactly the line before this bug occurs? And what system you are playing on? It would help me troubleshoot tremendously.
it happens right after MC says. "what can i say im a fan of the classics" and she says "Hmm..." then the bug happens and im on PC. win10,

Yes, you can still avoid the content if you've pursued up to that point. I'll continue to add in options to ignore Ezra. And thank you for your feedback. As a solo writer I can't promise that I'm attentive to everything, but I can understand where you're coming from now that you've brought it up. Would you be interested in revenge on the water spirit? Just asking for science. :)
as for the revenge? well considering i was originally for the darker path for Rhea im all good for revenge. i doubt that'll change my decision on Ezra though. after all it already happened.

the flashabck scarlet scene with her original body i had some issue with. but only in the sense i didnt wanna see it. so after i realized she was banging someone else i decided to roll back. i would've prefered a scene where maybe she enters MC's head for a bit then you can bang her there with her body looking like that. but yeah her scene wasnt as much of an issue for me as Ezra's. since it was a avoidable scene of a past event. at the very least i didnt feel as bad about it as the girl from the arena.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
it happens right after MC says. "what can i say im a fan of the classics" and she says "Hmm..." then the bug happens and im on PC. win10,
Thank you for the report! I found the issue -.- It will be fixed in the next update. I guess no one reported it because people were curious to know what went on in that scene. You had to skip it to trigger the error.

As for everything that goes on in the game. I know for a lot of people the issues can be really touch and go. Especially with the way people seem to be so morally ambiguous at times, and then maybe suddenly compassionate. I'm slowly hoping to improve my writing, because I know it's just a matter of me not hitting the note right sometimes. I really do appreciate the feedback, because without it, it can be hard to know what I'm doing wrong.

I hope I can make the story worth it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thank you for the report! I found the issue -.- It will be fixed in the next update. I guess no one reported it because people were curious to know what went on in that scene. You had to skip it to trigger the error.

As for everything that goes on in the game. I know for a lot of people the issues can be really touch and go. Especially with the way people seem to be so morally ambiguous at times, and then maybe suddenly compassionate. I'm slowly hoping to improve my writing, because I know it's just a matter of me not hitting the note right sometimes. I really do appreciate the feedback, because without it, it can be hard to know what I'm doing wrong.

I hope I can make the story worth it.
dont get me wrong my canon playthrough regarding scarlet/Luce was to go through with it cause im on the scarlet path as well for the most part. but i also like to see the dialogue when you reject someone. most of the time it's a dissapoinment other times it worth seeing how they react.

aside from that. any news when we'll see Natalie and her sister again? i'm assuming we'll have a choice to keep them or hope so at least.

also was it ever asked if the brothel Matron was gonne be an option at some point. sex wise i mean i doubt a romance option could happen. i was just looking at old characters and was curious. i honestly cant even remember what happened to cherry.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
dont get me wrong my canon playthrough regarding scarlet/Luce was to go through with it cause im on the scarlet path as well for the most part. but i also like to see the dialogue when you reject someone. most of the time it's a dissapoinment other times it worth seeing how they react.

aside from that. any news when we'll see Natalie and her sister again? i'm assuming we'll have a choice to keep them or hope so at least.

also was it ever asked if the brothel Matron was gonne be an option at some point. sex wise i mean i doubt a romance option could happen. i was just looking at old characters and was curious. i honestly cant even remember what happened to cherry.
We'll see Natalie and Taliya again. Matron, no plans. Cherry planned.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
This looks like an inetresting game but the funatari/dick chick and body swaping is a no go for me so I'll pass this game but still I have to say from what I have seen of the previews of this game and the comments from the other players in this thread that this game has a chance to be a classic pron game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes