minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Guys I got a problem, I got version 1.2 but and hadnt player since version 1.0, for some strange reason it seems that all events have been completed already, Im trying to use fast travel and it tells me that every event has been completed and that theres no more content. This is really weird since I got no mods or anything, I downloaded from the torrent if that helps... Anyone knows what to do?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Guys I got a problem, I got version 1.2 but and hadnt player since version 1.0, for some strange reason it seems that all events have been completed already, Im trying to use fast travel and it tells me that every event has been completed and that theres no more content. This is really weird since I got no mods or anything, I downloaded from the torrent if that helps... Anyone knows what to do?
That sounds like an error people had in 1.2.0
Is it version 1.2.1 or 1.2.0
I hope it's not a new bug >.>

Nov 26, 2021
There's a fast travel option that helps move the story along, I recommend it for a more VN like experience. The rest of the content is currently Sandbox, and I'm sure you will have to move around in the sandbox on your own from time to time.
Hi sorry didn't realise the reply came my bad, thanks for letting me know

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So how complete is this?
Only Mr. Rooster can say for certain, but it's got a large amount of content already and (unless you Ctrl-skip everything) several hours of playtime. My guess would be we're something like halfway through, but again, I'm not the developer so can't say for sure.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
We're not half way. I'm going to end this chapter on the first arc and do new infrastructure for the next chapter.
This chapter is about 40% through? We still have to introduce the remaining girls, the mentors, and then wrap up the story for each of them, and each of their relationships to the MC's history. Factor in completed stories for the side characters and I think maybe we're hovering 35% very hard.

Then when the first chapter ends I'll start a new chapter which won't be called Wartribe Academy. I've been thinking of naming this game in a more proper way, like Nubilia: Wartribe Academy. Then the next part could be Nubilia: [Part 2 name]. So then the name could just be Nubilia, and each chapter has its own title.

Chapter 2 will still be the same characters and the same storyline. It's just a chance to clean up a lot of things and put a bow on part 1. I'll probably post this more officially somewhere, because everyone should be aware. Don't worry, it's not like the content will change any, It's mainly for organizing story and stopping to recollect and reorganize my coding.

TL;DR This chapter (Game)? about 35% The whole series of these characters? It's not close.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We're not half way. I'm going to end this chapter on the first arc and do new infrastructure for the next chapter.
This chapter is about 40% through? We still have to introduce the remaining girls, the mentors, and then wrap up the story for each of them, and each of their relationships to the MC's history. Factor in completed stories for the side characters and I think maybe we're hovering 35% very hard.

Then when the first chapter ends I'll start a new chapter which won't be called Wartribe Academy. I've been thinking of naming this game in a more proper way, like Nubilia: Wartribe Academy. Then the next part could be Nubilia: [Part 2 name]. So then the name could just be Nubilia, and each chapter has its own title.

Chapter 2 will still be the same characters and the same storyline. It's just a chance to clean up a lot of things and put a bow on part 1. I'll probably post this more officially somewhere, because everyone should be aware. Don't worry, it's not like the content will change any, It's mainly for organizing story and stopping to recollect and reorganize my coding.

TL;DR This chapter (Game)? about 35% The whole series of these characters? It's not close.
Thanks for clarifying. I was only guessing, of course, and my point was just that there's a very large amount of content yet to come. Glad to know I have a lot more to look forward to! :love:

• Red Heart

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Don't se how people can argue that there is no rape in this, what would you call chaining an unwilling person up in your attic and threatening to murder them unless they have sex with their own sister if not rape? And that's hardly the only questionable scene, just the most blatant.

Not really a fan of the fact that the mc is a pathetic pos that tortures defenseless girls either, the dev might not have shown it directly but the fact that Violets body was covered head to toe in bruises in the release scene was rather unambiguous.

Don't get me wrong I love the game overall but I'm very much not a fan of the recent darker turn the game has taken, rape and torture especially orchestrated by the mc against defenseless girls is definitively not something I look for in eroge and I would hate to see it ruin an up until now great game.

• Thinking Face

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
and then there's folks like me who are ok with the darker turn and may even add flavor to the game (Since it's the MC doing it). more Rhea dark path! :devilish:

still cant decide between the sisters or Isha. ugh why must we choose? i want them all:whistle:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Not really a fan of the fact that the mc is a pathetic pos that tortures defenseless girls either, the dev might not have shown it directly but the fact that Violets body was covered head to toe in bruises in the release scene was rather unambiguous.

Don't get me wrong I love the game overall but I'm very much not a fan of the recent darker turn the game has taken, rape and torture especially orchestrated by the mc against defenseless girls is definitively not something I look for in eroge and I would hate to see it ruin an up until now great game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
We're not half way.
O ok thanks can never tell with every creator using version numbers so oddly :D wish creators just stuck with 1.00= technically finished. Would make this a whole lot better and easier.
Though least this one doesn't throw in the alphabet on top of the 1.xx.x.xabc123.

Not a dig at you or anything as said known for long long time, that just how creators label things here, and figured was not even close to technically done due to nothing saying it was, but had to ask.

Will continue to wait then, wish you luck and successfully fully finishing it. (y)

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Heh, what bothers me the most is trash talk with Fredrika during sex, and I don’t understand why my MC treats her like a whore, she didn’t do anything wrong to him personally, plus my MC always treated his servants with respect. For me it breaks immersion.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Heh, what bothers me the most is trash talk with Fredrika during sex, and I don’t understand why my MC treats her like a whore, she didn’t do anything wrong to him personally, plus my MC always treated his servants with respect. For me it breaks immersion.
I thought I wrote that into the scene. She asks to be treated that way. I'll make sure that is clearer.

Edit: I think it's possible to miss the explanation. Thank you, that is a bug that needs to be fixed. Sorry for those that did not get the Fredrika explanation. It must have been so jarring.

Last edited:

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the tagging i would definitively say "yes tag it" precisely because it is such a sensitive subject that can be disturbing and/or uncomfortable to so many people there is imo really no justification not to tag as soon as there is a single such scene.

My five cents regarding the rest of it this. Personally my issue is not so much that there is rape in the game as much as the fact that it was the mc that while he might not have been a saint had mostly been portrayed as a decent person up until then that did it and just suddenly jumped headlong of the slippery slope into bad guy territory. I have no issue with bandits and other "bad guys" raping people like in your example but the the mc who acts as the player representation going around doing that stuff is for me at least another thing entirely and far more uncomfortable.

Not planning to make an issue of this or spam the thread any more by the way (unless you actually want feedback on something) just thought I would clarify my point of view to avoid misunderstandings.

Edit: and regarding the Fredrika scene Meghead mentioned I'd say it already is completely unambiguous that she wants it, there is already an entire multi line conversation where she convinces him to do it and clarifies several times exactly what she want and why...

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes