3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
In the awakening quest, there are suppose to be 4 scenes to unlock, I am able to unlock numbers 1,2, and 4, but I haven't figured out how to get the 3rd on unlock. What do I have to do?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim plan sc soaml sus 3.gif

Hi all,

This is what I just posted to my Patreons and I want to share it with you too.

Here is a quick update on 0.22 progress. The plan was to have it released in the middle of the month and to use the rest of the month to build the new location where you'd go at the end of 0.22. Unfortunately this won't happen. I'll explain why in a minute, but this means that I'll have to give some spoilers, so if you don't want to know what happens in 0.22, stop reading this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animation above is from the first scene with Susan/Evelyn.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Recently I read a novel. Part of it telling story of those people of exile nation had to live in huge space ships, running away from their predator during all their lives, so they have to live in space ships for generation and generation. That kind of lives last for over 1000 years. As result, most of these people have space claustrophobia because they spend all their lives inside space ships, not matter how smart, powerful, excellent they were in the old good time.

That made me think about that the life in [Space Out] was not easy too. Space claustrophobia and weird thinking/mood must come out from nowhere from time to time. If you are an ordinary people, it is difficult to answer if you really want to take the risk to experience that kind of life.

Reactions: Ranger

MikeOstry

Apr 20, 2020
I really like this game, big high five to you for all the characters, story and setup etc.

im stuck rigth at the end. I did all the scenes from "the awakening" and im only missing the 1st scene from "keeping your promise." I've no idea how to get it how to proceed till the end. I REALLY want to see how the game ends, the story is very interesting!

Ty for help!

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
After you go to the boat and talk with emma(i think it might be the second time) and yvette shows up she will get pissy, once that convo is over go find yvette.
Am I correct in assuming if you've missed that first scene it is gone, even though it was supposed to be repeatable?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I really like this game, big high five to you for all the characters, story and setup etc.

im stuck rigth at the end. I did all the scenes from "the awakening" and im only missing the 1st scene from "keeping your promise." I've no idea how to get it how to proceed till the end. I REALLY want to see how the game ends, the story is very interesting!

Ty for help!
Same problem for me. Any help is appreciated.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Ty for help!
Same problem for me. Any help is appreciated.
It's a sort of a "hidden" scene. You need to go to Yvette at the gym right after you talk with Catherine and Emma at the hot tub about visiting Mei on the other ship. You have one shot to do this though because right after that Emma and Catherine will come and you'll fly with them to the other ship.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It's a sort of a "hidden" scene. You need to go to Yvette at the gym right after you talk with Catherine and Emma at the hot tub about visiting Mei on the other ship. You have one shot to do this though because right after that Emma and Catherine will come and you'll fly with them to the other ship.
Thanks for the reply :) Guess I'll try for it next time I play through

Reactions: MikeOstry

MikeOstry

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply :) Guess I'll try for it next time I play through
Thanks man, im like 100 days past that scene so I guess I'll skip it for now :D

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I traced back to remember at the first time I played Space Out (a.k.a 太空隔离) and WaterWorld (a.k.a 水上世界), that it did take me some time to understand how the dev designed the system and how he wanted us to play the games. Especialy on the Space Out, which I might not really be able to start playing if I didn't see the walkthrough or other people's reminder. Of course, once I understand, these games are so easy to play.Especially after the dev put cheat mode in WaterWorld.

Therefore, I realize when people ask for help and ask how to interact with the characters, it is true and no kidding. Not because "Am I too stupid?" Most people saw the introduction and they got attractive by the scenes and images, then they could feel this is a good game, and want to play to know the story/ characters. Yet they didn't get chance or help about how to understand these games at the start point, which made them depressed.

Dive into a game and find out the correct way to play it, it is a major fun of playing a game, but most players might not have such time or patience. After they spent a little time on it but couldn't find the way in, they felt upset or desperate.

My suggestion:

Dev may consider to make some guide icons about where players should click or where to notice the next move would happen, just at the first chapter. It could be user-friendly for new players.

Of course, I also understand that the dev might not have so many time to do this. So, just a suggetion. (Maybe next game?)

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.23.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.06.2020

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Water World [v0.22.0] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.52GB

Compressed version for PC (291MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I really like the actual update cycle of the game.
This keeps the interest in this game quite high.
The initial plan for this version was to have it released sooner and with more content (the final scene of the quest). Unfortunately with the lockdown I can't put as much time in making it as I'd like, because the kids are always around and also before the final scene Susan has to give her plan in details, which means I have to be ready with the locations at the station, the people there, the detailed script on how the next few updates will progress, etc. All these are still WIP so I'll release them in a 1-2 weeks.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes