3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Oh, that explains a lot :(. I'm not making and/or supporting ports of the game. AFAIK gamcore rebuilds the game for web which explains why saves are incompatible with the offline version of the game and I get an error trying to load your save (I tried the second one too, but still no luck :( ). I had plans to make an official web build of the game, so I can upload it to platforms that allow monetization but from what I read about the Web RenPy, there were issues with animations and also most of the platforms supported games up to a certain size so I gave up on that idea because I simply don't have the time to crunch the game, rebuild it for web and risk people complaining about animation issues.

My advise is to get the offline game from here and if you can't spare the 1.5GB, at least get the unofficial crunched version. The fine folks that do it have much experience in crunching games, so it shouldn't have any issues. And with saves being incompatible between the web and the offline versions, the sooner you make that transition, the better. Otherwise you might invest too much time and have to start from the beginning. And if you have animation issues now, here is something else to consider - later in the game the sex scenes are almost fully animated so the web version will get worse and worse for you.
Thanks for the update. I only have a chromebook without much space on the hard drive so I usually play the web versions. I'll look into picking up a thumbdrive so I can download it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the update. I only have a chromebook without much space on the hard drive so I usually play the web versions. I'll look into picking up a thumbdrive so I can download it.
Not sure if the offline version will work on Chromebooks. I think ChromeOS has a Linux kernel, but I doubt it will run. If it doesn't, try the Android port - I think ChromeOS had an android runtime included in it, so you should be able to load the apk.

EDIT: My point is that downloading the web version from gamcore and playing it offline won't be any different than playing it online. You'll need to run either the original game or a proper port in order for me to be able to help with the saves.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,i am stuck on the Awakening quest. When I fly to the big ship, I cant speak with Sophie. What to do?

Reactions: student00

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
undercover sc eve irs 1.png

This is the first rendered image from the first scene in the new quest "Undercover". In the quest you'll start to piece together the puzzle of what has happened since Evelyn left the station and you'll experience some new... sensations.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys,i am stuck on the Awakening quest. When I fly to the big ship, I cant speak with Sophie. What to do?
As always - if you want help from the dev or you think there is a bug, attach a save.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Not sure if the offline version will work on Chromebooks. I think ChromeOS has a Linux kernel, but I doubt it will run. If it doesn't, try the Android port - I think ChromeOS had an android runtime included in it, so you should be able to load the apk.

EDIT: My point is that downloading the web version from gamcore and playing it offline won't be any different than playing it online. You'll need to run either the original game or a proper port in order for me to be able to help with the saves.
I meant I'd try downloading the android version off of here and give that a try after I get a thumb drive. Gamcore uploaded v 0.22.9 today so I'll give that a shot and see if I still run into problems on the site.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I meant I'd try downloading the android version off of here and give that a try after I get a thumb drive. Gamcore uploaded v 0.22.9 today so I'll give that a shot and see if I still run into problems on the site.
There aren't any changes in the code for the quests you're currently at, so unless gamcore changed their web porting engine, the issues will still be there :(.

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
why am i getting this?

The label _call_quest_dap_photos_finish is defined twice, at
File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 827 and
File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 1133.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
For those that have played version 0.22 don't bother with new version as the content changed over to what was originally stated in script of Susan/Evelyn commenting that for the transfer to happen would be based on horniness and agreed for it just as threesome with Rebecca and Amelia and all characters agreed to that...so that said I'm hoping either a) script is corrected or b) CGs redone for it to be purely threesome as it was originally implicated for the MC just to be a spectator not participant as logically stated just having antics there's no way for that quick of a recovery from multiple girls to one girl...I get it's a game and all but honestly many devs create games and do it as such that previous scripts are followed through with proper CG content.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
why am i getting this?

The label _call_quest_dap_photos_finish is defined twice, at
File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 827 and
File "game/dap_photos.rpy", line 1133.
Because you have the developer console enabled :unsure:? Also, because it's a bug :p.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
For those that have played version 0.22 don't bother with new version as the content changed over to what was originally stated in script of Susan/Evelyn commenting that for the transfer to happen would be based on horniness and agreed for it just as threesome with Rebecca and Amelia and all characters agreed to that...so that said I'm hoping either a) script is corrected or b) CGs redone for it to be purely threesome as it was originally implicated for the MC just to be a spectator not participant as logically stated just having antics there's no way for that quick of a recovery from multiple girls to one girl...I get it's a game and all but honestly many devs create games and do it as such that previous scripts are followed through with proper CG content.
Where did the script say it would be a threesome? The only place mentioning the word 'threesome' in 'The Plan' dialogue is the following:

< you and Susan talking about Rebecca >
Susan: "Oh yeah? What if I tell you that by the end of this, me and you will be fucking her?"
You: "A threesome?"
Susan "Threesome? No - that's boring!"

I'm sorry if you misunderstood the dialogue, but the intention for the last scene was never to be a threesome, but a foursome. There are probably some discrepancies in the old dialogue, but in this case, it's exactly as planned.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Fun facts: About the uniform colors,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

, who reminds me Asuka Langley Soryu .

Then, no more
?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes