3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i have no idea why your used save file lacks completely the quest "The Plan".
it was added in v0.22.0 and in v0.22.9 extended with 1 phase.
in my tests i had absolutely no issues with it and reached the end of the current content.

pomocek

Dec 31, 2019
What i have to do in underwater station? The only action is this redhead at beginning. After that nothing to choose...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, is there anything to do yet on the new location? Thanks
What i have to do in underwater station? The only action is this redhead at beginning. After that nothing to choose...
0.22.0 was released on April 27th and 0.22.9 on May 11th. Two weeks. For these two weeks I did quite a long scene with 36 animations, a new location with new characters and a new schedule for them with all the renders for the rooms with the characters in them. I mean... what else do you expect 0.22.9 realistically to have?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Should be the current end ?

Then, what is the name of that red head ?
This is not the end of Water World. Since there will not be a third game, Water World will end with a closure for the story.

The name of the redhead is whatever you want it to be. Just not Lexi, Pixie, Megan or Iris.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
im using unren v0.7
If you're not, you won't get the error. It's a bug in my code, which I'll fix in the next update (unless I forget) which is only manifesting when you play the game in developer mode.

What I don't get is why you need it - there are cheats built into the game that are safe to use.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
0.22.0 was released on April 27th and 0.22.9 on May 11th. Two weeks. For these two weeks I did quite a long scene with 36 animations, a new location with new characters and a new schedule for them with all the renders for the rooms with the characters in them. I mean... what else do you expect 0.22.9 realistically to have?
Okey thanks for the information. I prob played 0.21 and then did not come back until 22.9 so I had no clue these two versions were released so soon after one another.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I generally try to keep updates coming every 2-3 weeks but after all making the game is a hobby, not a job (unfortunately), so I can't dedicate a fixed amount of hours into it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Where did the script say it would be a threesome? The only place mentioning the word 'threesome' in 'The Plan' dialogue is the following:

< you and Susan talking about Rebecca >
Susan: "Oh yeah? What if I tell you that by the end of this, me and you will be fucking her?"
You: "A threesome?"
Susan "Threesome? No - that's boring!"

I'm sorry if you misunderstood the dialogue, but the intention for the last scene was never to be a threesome, but a foursome. There are probably some discrepancies in the old dialogue, but in this case, it's exactly as planned.
Should've been threesome as even Susan stated in foursome (moreso it being Amelia and MC with Susan and Rebecca watching as majority of the scene) to further add to hot tub scene tease.

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
If you're not, you won't get the error. It's a bug in my code, which I'll fix in the next update (unless I forget) which is only manifesting when you play the game in developer mode.

What I don't get is why you need it - there are cheats built into the game that are safe to use.
basically i use it to skip text and the look at the images in folder, but ill skip out on turning on dev mode

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
basically i use it to skip text and the look at the images in folder, but ill skip out on turning on dev mode
You don't need dev mode / console to do this. You can choose to skip unseen text from the game options and unpack the .rpa files with unren.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes