3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
Pretty big revelation but I figure it's supposed to just send back to the ship map afterwards like other events or at least the room you were in if it's free.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I had the old patch installed at the time and didn't finish Julia's Payback. Just installed the new one and still did it. Used a save from the last version.
Edit: I'll try to load a save from the last version again with the new patch and see if it happens again.... Same
Same here. No patch, old save, and crash after crack.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok stuff was updated. Is there actually plot or is just more of the same "Quests with no purpose, and the MC completely ignoring his life in the first game again"?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Ok stuff was updated. Is there actually plot or is just more of the same "Quests with no purpose, and the MC completely ignoring his life in the first game again"?
You find something out plot wise (possibly from the first game or this universe) after decrypting the file. Rest is sexy hijinks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I used saves from the last update and I think I used the incest patch with the last update and had no problems with this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Im lost lmao i didnt want to look at the walkthrough but im lost lol i dont seem to be able to interact with anyone idk wtf i need to do lol but even from just the intro the game looks good

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Ranger in the Liar's Dice description there's a typo
"you can see the number of dices visible to you."

"dice" is plural and "die" is singular, so it should be "number of dice".

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.7.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: venoom and Ranger

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I can only hope, NSFW Space skill in sex scene has advanced. If the sex scene still the same as Space Out ... :whistle: (walking out silently...)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Going to the main menu after you finish the encrypted file quest is definitely a bug. I'll try to reproduce it. The old patch is incompatible with the new version, but it shouldn't be doing anything - not even changing your relationship with the 'old' Amelia. I'll have a look and post a fix later today. If someone has a save right before the game crashing to the main screen it wiould be extremely helpful.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Im suck here, can somebody help me?
The Julia Payback quest hasn't started, which is weird because it's hardcoded in the last step of the Victoria Transformation quest... which you have completed. Anything unusual during the gameplay? Crashes that you ignored, did you enable the console and typed some commands, enabled the developer mode?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes