3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I really confused with this kind of game design. Skip-skip-skip ... story ... skip-skip-skip ... story.
And the hell with this useless "Need" stats anyways ? ... if there's need of food, bath & sleep ... then make it useful. So far only sleep produce over repeated sex scene.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi all,
Here is a little preview from 0.9 - a scene where Yvette has just finished saying 'Thank you' for getting her this wonderful dress in a very special way. And as you can see, she took all the necessary measures not to stain it.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So far the repeatable events I got are:

emma sex while sleeping
dream about amelia
bath sex with julia
dice game with julia
bath sex with yvette
moisturizer massage with victoria
dice game with victoria and sophie
sex with linda while punishing daphnee
movie sex with amelia
and just now started the supposed catherine repeatable event when asking for moisturizer from yvette

can anyone point out the things I'm missing?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Use up all the moisturizer on Vicky. Go to the pool when Yvette is there with Sarah, Kayla and Lia (late morning). Ask Yvette for more moisturizer.

If the event doesn't trigger, please upload your save file here, so I can check why.
Thank you. :) It worked as you mentioned now if there was a list of possible events that way we could see which events we got and which we are still need to see. :unsure::sneaky:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ugh... So... Much... Filler. All this pointless clicking and busy work is giving me flash backs.

Trying to complete this game without a guide is almost as brutal as trying to get A0 rank in Trails of Cold Steel without a guide. RIP me. o_O

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You get help on the main ship map - there are little red icons available to indicate where to go and what to do - Talk, Peep or Interact.
You may need to switch on cheats on your PC in your room to get them - I cannot remember.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You get help on the main ship map - there are little red icons available to indicate where to go and what to do - Talk, Peep or Interact.
You may need to switch on cheats on your PC in your room to get them - I cannot remember.
Thanks! It was pretty much unplayable without the cheats. xD

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
So far the repeatable events I got are:

emma sex while sleeping
dream about amelia
bath sex with julia
dice game with julia
bath sex with yvette
moisturizer massage with victoria
dice game with victoria and sophie
sex with linda while punishing daphnee
movie sex with amelia
and just now started the supposed catherine repeatable event when asking for moisturizer from yvette

can anyone point out the things I'm missing?
How do you trigger the dream about amelia?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I've had just about all I can take from this Dev doing nothing with his story and just adding sexy scenarios with the girls on board. Last version revealed at least something, but depending on which ending you got in Spaced, you were supposed to go the same place as a few of the characters and nothing of that has even been interjected yet. "Maybe" one of them is you daughter from an alternate reality version of your step sister? Ok...

Spaced combined a great plot with sex. This game just feels like a lot of thumb (and girl) twiddling waiting for something to actually happen.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Spaced took a long time to 'get going' and the sex was very integral to the plot.

Agreed that this has little story/plot though there was mention of pirates and a specific one by name - which made me suspect we will see him (or maybe her ;) ) at some stage.

The set up of the boat just moving around whilst the students study doesn't lend itself to anything but a "bang 'em all" game - unless there is an unexpected plot development.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've had just about all I can take from this Dev doing nothing with his story and just adding sexy scenarios with the girls on board. Last version revealed at least something, but depending on which ending you got in Spaced, you were supposed to go the same place as a few of the characters and nothing of that has even been interjected yet. "Maybe" one of them is you daughter from an alternate reality version of your step sister? Ok...

Spaced combined a great plot with sex. This game just feels like a lot of thumb (and girl) twiddling waiting for something to actually happen.
Spaced took a long time to 'get going' and the sex was very integral to the plot.

Agreed that this has little story/plot though there was mention of pirates and a specific one by name - which made me suspect we will see him (or maybe her ;) ) at some stage.

The set up of the boat just moving around whilst the students study doesn't lend itself to anything but a "bang 'em all" game - unless there is an unexpected plot development.
Those are all valid points, but there is a reason there isn't much happening in Spaced Out related story progression. The story I have planned is disruptive. After a certain point things will change and in order to play new quests with some of the girls on the ship, you'll have to re-play the game. I consider this a bad experience and will do everything I can to avoid it. Unfortunately this means that the story needs to be 'stretched' so that I can make the initial quests before I get to the disruptive point. I'd love to be able to spend more time making Water World so I can progress faster but unfortunately currently most of the income I generate from it goes towards new DAZ stuff like clothes, poses, etc.

Reactions: loewe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Those are all valid points, but there is a reason there isn't much happening in Spaced Out related story progression. The story I have planned is disruptive. After a certain point things will change and in order to play new quests with some of the girls on the ship, you'll have to re-play the game. I consider this a bad experience and will do everything I can to avoid it. Unfortunately this means that the story needs to be 'stretched' so that I can make the initial quests before I get to the disruptive point. I'd love to be able to spend more time making Water World so I can progress faster but unfortunately currently most of the income I generate from it goes towards new DAZ stuff like clothes, poses, etc.
You know, if you just have the girls naked all the time you don't have to buy any clothing assets! :p

Reactions: Ranger

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
can anyone tell me how i can eat in this game? i'm goign to the dining room but no button or something pops up

Thx in advance

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
bdeck ema bk eve mk day.png

Meet Evelyn

Besides the two quests in 0.9, I'll add the start of a third one which will introduce a new character - Evelyn. She claims to be the sole survivor of a recent pirate attack... and your wife. But it's an open marriage kind of thing, so instead of getting in your way with the other girls, you should consider her more like a competition for their attention.

She's essential to the story and should not be considered 'just another girl on the ship'. As I've said before, the story is disruptive and after a certain point I won't be able to add quests with some of the girls currently on the ship and this is the reason for not much happening related to Lana and the others.

What this means for the other stuff, planned for 0.9? First of all - I'll have to scale back on the animations. The three new quests have over 120 images (not counting the sex scenes), plus the images needed for the ship's schedule of Eve. This means that the total number will probably be over 200 and I don't know if I would be able to make the animations. Also adding a new character means adding more code (not just the dialogue), which in turn will require spending more time on testing.

Anyway, my $20+ patreons voted on her model and chose the one you see on the picture. Enjoy!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 257610

Meet Evelyn

Besides the two quests in 0.9, I'll add the start of a third one which will introduce a new character - Evelyn. She claims to be the sole survivor of a recent pirate attack... and your wife. But it's an open marriage kind of thing, so instead of getting in your way with the other girls, you should consider her more like a competition for their attention.

She's essential to the story and should not be considered 'just another girl on the ship'. As I've said before, the story is disruptive and after a certain point I won't be able to add quests with some of the girls currently on the ship and this is the reason for not much happening related to Lana and the others.

What this means for the other stuff, planned for 0.9? First of all - I'll have to scale back on the animations. The three new quests have over 120 images (not counting the sex scenes), plus the images needed for the ship's schedule of Eve. This means that the total number will probably be over 200 and I don't know if I would be able to make the animations. Also adding a new character means adding more code (not just the dialogue), which in turn will require spending more time on testing.

Anyway, my $20+ patreons voted on her model and chose the one you see on the picture. Enjoy!
Me likie Evie!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Walkthrough help not. look like i am stuck with last two.

Quest Daphnee’s Dreams.
i have to better terms Barbara before i can ask her to help.

and

Julia’s Payback.
have to distract her with syudies and some with test.

how can i solve both? any help would be awesome! HELP!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Walkthrough help not. look like i am stuck with last two.

Quest Daphnee’s Dreams.
i have to better terms Barbara before i can ask her to help.

and

Julia’s Payback.
have to distract her with syudies and some with test.

how can i solve both? any help would be awesome! HELP!
Go to the map. Forward time until you see a star. Click the star.

Sometimes the quests tell you to sleep. Then, you should sleep.

Reactions: Baxonius
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes