3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
lounge cat fm2b day.png

With 0.8 released, here is what's in the works for 0.9. First of all, the poll ended up in 50/50 split between the Kayla and Yvette option and the Mei and Emma option. Which means that I'll be working on both quests. I'll do my best to finish both of them in 0.9 and to accomplish that I decided (along with other reasons pointed out yesterday) to release 0.8 a bit early instead of doing the planned expansion of the Amelia's dynamic event. I didn't point this reason in my yesterday's post, because that might have changed some of my Patreons vote and I really wouldn't want that to happen.

Anyway, the general script for 0.9 is done and if everything goes as planned, that version will have scenes with Kayla, Yvette, Emma and Mei (obviously) but also with Catherine, Lia, Sarah and Emma (and I know I listed her twice). It will also have a couple of new opponents in the mini-games. I'll try to implement another game engine other than the liar's dice, but honestly the chances for this happening are less than 30% because it will take at least 3-4 days and I still have to find and fix the bug in the current mini-game.

As usual I'm sharing with you one of the first renders complete for 0.9. One of the new mini-games will be with Catherine and besides the usual perks, the winner can dare the looser to do something. Meaning that she won't be wearing lingerie for a day if you win.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I'm starting the game I'm using the walkthrough, but I'm stuck here "Go to Sophie's cabin (3-1) while she's alone in there
Daphnee's Photos quest) "Sa tells me that the door is closed, these normal?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi, I'm starting the game I'm using the walkthrough, but I'm stuck here "Go to Sophie's cabin (3-1) while she's alone in there
Daphnee's Photos quest) "Sa tells me that the door is closed, these normal?
Use the "eye" on the right top of the picture then "Unlock", if my memory is good !

Reactions: oulala93

kakariki

Jul 20, 2018
Has somebody a save to share before this update?
My hard disk broked and I lost a lot of saves of games :/
Thanks

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok I got Linda but I can not find Catherine's repeatable event. Anyone got that one? :unsure:

Jul 19, 2018
I definitely love this game. I also loved "Spaced Out". I know I know, I'm kinda in the minority on that one. I would like to see more connection to the first game. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but would love to see some more of this and maybe a subplot of trying to find the "others" and join them.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ok I got Linda but I can not find Catherine's repeatable event. Anyone got that one? :unsure:
Use up all the moisturizer on Vicky. Go to the pool when Yvette is there with Sarah, Kayla and Lia (late morning). Ask Yvette for more moisturizer.

If the event doesn't trigger, please upload your save file here, so I can check why.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Use up all the moisturizer on Vicky. Go to the pool when Yvette is there with Sarah, Kayla and Lia (late morning). Ask Yvette for more moisturizer.

If the event doesn't trigger, please upload your save file here, so I can check why.

Reference the Catherine repeatable event which I also mentioned earlier -
How do I upload a save file?

Pretty new to all this stuff

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Reference the Catherine repeatable event which I also mentioned earlier -
How do I upload a save file?

Pretty new to all this stuff
Go to \Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WaterWorld-xxxxxxx\ and you'll see the saves in that folder. The first number refers to the screen in the save/load UI which your save is and the second is the position of the saved game in that UI. For example if you have saved your game on the second page of the saves at the 4th position, the file name will be '2-4-LT1.save'. Just upload it here and mention my name, so i get notified.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes