3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
how do i get food to eat, is there a good walkthrough that would help cause the walkthrough that is here doesnt help much
Go to the kitchen and press on the 'gear' icon.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, so does that make the MC his own grandpa!:LOL:
Not at all - this Amelia is not the equivalent of the Spaced Out Amelia. Neither in the Patreon version, nor in the patched one. She is the granddaughter of Spaced Out's Amelia (whatever her relation with the MC is).

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The Daphne / Linda quest is great, but I cannot seem to trigger the supposedly repeatable {massage ?} scene with Catherine - any clues?

Reactions: Almighty

Aslanbog

Jul 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.7.1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
@Ranger could you please check the liar's dice engine, sometimes the opponent uses the same bet that's already been placed by the player and even wins if it's a correct one.
Is it me or link isnt working?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The Daphne / Linda quest is great, but I cannot seem to trigger the supposedly repeatable {massage ?} scene with Catherine - any clues?
You need to ask Yvette for more moisturizer (make sure you use it all on Vicky and don't have any left) while she's at the pool with Kayla, Lia and Sarah. Obviously you need to do it after Catherine is comfortable expressing her sexuality (step 19 of the Encrypted File quest - when Emma convinces her to wear the bikini).

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I can't get the Catherine or Linda repeatable to trigger. I've completed every other quest in the game. I even used all moisturizer on Vicky and got more.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
A question or two:
1.What incest patch for this game?

2. What NSFW means its game style or format like Ren'Py or visual novel or? I've seen the term before being mentioned but no idea what it means anyone knows?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not at all - this Amelia is not the equivalent of the Spaced Out Amelia. Neither in the Patreon version, nor in the patched one. She is the granddaughter of Spaced Out's Amelia (whatever her relation with the MC is).
The granddaughter of Spaced Out's Amelia, or the granddaughter of this universe's equivalent of Spaced Out's Amelia?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Water World v0.8.0.
i made the icons for available tasks on small screens slightly bigger and had to move them a bit. drop me a line, if there are problems.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Taken the advice about the moisturiser and got further bottles from Yvette at the pool twice - Kayla blocks the frontal application, and Sarah tells her off for spoiling it, and says she is going for a drink in the kitchen.
Catherine never gets involved at all?

I did wonder if it is supposed to trigger whilst you spy on Catherine in the Bathroom, as she mentions forgetting the 'oils'.
But nothing - and her quest on the 'i' window says 'finished' so I am confused.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Taken the advice about the moisturiser and got further bottles from Yvette at the pool twice - Kayla blocks the frontal application, and Sarah tells her off for spoiling it, and says she is going for a drink in the kitchen.
Catherine never gets involved at all?

I did wonder if it is supposed to trigger whilst you spy on Catherine in the Bathroom, as she mentions forgetting the 'oils'.
But nothing - and her quest on the 'i' window says 'finished' so I am confused.
I'll have to check it out. Can you please share a save game?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes