3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Sorry. I don't see any star icons anywhere. Not when I am on the map of the ship or in the rooms. Can someone show me an image of what the star icons look like?
in rooms it will be a gear/chat bubble/star in the top right with the rest of the icons, if none is there you can't do anything in that room. as for stars on the map see attactment. if none of that is showing up you don't have an "active quest" or its the wrong time of day. click the info button info.jpg to see quests and what you have to.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
No need to send me the save - I mean, if it's working as expected (not throwing you out of the game), then there is no bug and nothing I need to check for. And yes - this is the last part of the Encrypted File quest, so it's now finished.
thnx

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I like your XPish Windows 10. :D
Glad you noticed its windows 10 Lol normally when i post pics people jump at me for running an outdated os and i have to explain its still windows 10 lol, i just love the luna theme Lol plus i like still having an actual "start" menu Lol hell i even have firefox looking like windows xp, took me so long to get everything working right Lol

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK so it's throwing me out of the game because can't find a label...trace attached

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
Glad you noticed its windows 10 Lol normally when i post pics people jump at me for running an outdated os and i have to explain its still windows 10 lol, i just love the luna theme Lol plus i like still having an actual "start" menu Lol hell i even have firefox looking like windows xp, took me so long to get everything working right Lol
Sure I noticed it, the icons for Cortana etc., the taskbar is too flat for XP, the window buttons. ;) Yes I know, theming Windows is a pain in the ass. :D I actually never liked the luna theme and already used flat, dark themes back then, but since I know how much work you have to put into this I just had to write you. :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry. I don't see any star icons anywhere. Not when I am on the map of the ship or in the rooms. Can someone show me an image of what the star icons look like?
Unbenannt1.jpg Unbenannt2.jpg

These are the buttons that you use to do almost all the talking to the girls. Sometimes dialogues start automatically when you enter the room.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK so it's throwing me out of the game because can't find a label...trace attached
Here's the relevant part of the dump:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "F:\torrent-games\WaterWorld-072-pc\WaterWorld-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1911, in make_draw
__import__(mod)
File "gltexture.pxd", line 28, in init renpy.angle.gldraw
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1, in init renpy.angle.gltexture
ImportError: No module named gl

"No module named gl" means it tried to load the gl module, but couldn't find it.

Do you have a directory called gl in the renpy directory, with these files?
__init__.py
__init__.pyo
gl.pxd
gl.pyx
gl1.pxd
gl1.pyx
glblacklist.py
glblacklist.pyo
gldraw.pxd
gldraw.pyx
glenviron_fixed.pyx
glenviron_limited.pyx
glenviron_shader.pyx
glrtt_copy.pyx
glrtt_fbo.pyx
gltexture.pxd
gltexture.pyx

If not, your installation is incomplete.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I got into this game however it has the tag for lesbian yet I never got any such scene in it yet also I tried to follow a beta based walkthrough on the various tasks and I never got the part for getting Barbara's real name or working with her to get the trojan given how there are missions showing in game I'm assuming those are all the ones available to finish in the current version??

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Unfortunately the problem is better described in the trace file, which I missed to attach originally, so it's my bad:(
Sorry for the late reply - I was away for the weekend. Yep, it's a bug and it will be fixed in the next release. For now just choose the other option - the one you had chosen will give you the $200, but will skip a scene. And you can always cheat for the money using the computer in your cabin, so just enjoy the scene ;).

Reactions: Pif paf

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I got into this game however it has the tag for lesbian yet I never got any such scene in it yet also I tried to follow a beta based walkthrough on the various tasks and I never got the part for getting Barbara's real name or working with her to get the trojan given how there are missions showing in game I'm assuming those are all the ones available to finish in the current version??
If I remember correctly the lesbian scenes happen in the quest for Sarah. I believe the quest log says something like "I have to get closer to her" or whatever. So keep playing and do the events and sooner or later you will see the lesbian scenes.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
victoria is cheating in the liar dice game. when i choose 6x 6 she says 6x 2
it's a bug. i'll look at the game engine and figure out why it's happening after i'm done with the new content and wait for the renders to complete.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Kayla doesn't miss a chance to argue with Yvette if she should let you massage her in exchange for some of that moisturizer creme and all that noise is disturbing Catherine's relaxation in the hot tub on the deck above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi all,

Here is a preview animation form 0.8 with Julia. If you remember she was the one that gave you the set of dice and said that she likes to play games too, but unfortunately I didn't have the time to add a mini-game with her in the previous version. This will be fixed in 0.8 and while the winning scenario will use mostly already done images and animations from her quest, if you loose you'll see new ones like the one above. As I've said - there are no losers in strip games ;)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes