3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
The Julia Payback quest hasn't started, which is weird because it's hardcoded in the last step of the Victoria Transformation quest... which you have completed. Anything unusual during the gameplay? Crashes that you ignored, did you enable the console and typed some commands, enabled the developer mode?
Nope, I had no crash, but i loaded a 0.4.1 save, so maybe it could be that?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Second bugfix and yet I haven't had a single bug when continuing my old 0.6 save game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Nope, I had no crash, but i loaded a 0.4.1 save, so maybe it could be that?
Honestly... I don't know. The saves are usually backwards compatible, but I haven't tested when skipping versions. It was always loading a save from the end of the previous version and going through the current one. If you have enabled the console you can type 'call quest_jul_payback_start' and it will trigger it. Be sure to do it with 0.7.2 though because 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 will get you stuck midway in that quest.

Reactions: ChaosXD

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Second bugfix and yet I haven't had a single bug when continuing my old 0.6 save game.
Then you haven't looked close enough :ROFLMAO:. I too didn't experience the bug which was fixed in 0.7.1 and one of the bugs fixed in 0.7.2 was manifesting only when you started a new game, but the second one was there for everyone - after Catherine's wardrobe change, the image of her in bikini at the hot tub was missing from the game (I missed it too when testing both 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 :oops:)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Then you haven't looked close enough :ROFLMAO:. I too didn't experience the bug which was fixed in 0.7.1 and one of the bugs fixed in 0.7.2 was manifesting only when you started a new game, but the second one was there for everyone - after Catherine's wardrobe change, the image of her in bikini at the hot tub was missing from the game (I missed it too when testing both 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 :oops:)

Well, I probably didn't look at the hot tub then while she was there, after finishing the quest.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
dap dreams sc lin dap bdsm 1.png

I know most of you don't have access to my Patreon's paid posts and with their policy I can't post this as a free one, so here is what's planned for 0.8. First of all, as you probably know, the quest that got most of the votes is for Daphnee and Linda. But this doesn't mean there won't be any scenes with other girls. Apart from those two, there will be scenes with Barbara, Mia, Catherine, Kayla and Julia (I'll try to add one or two more sub-scenes for Amelia's event in the cinema, but no promises). I just hope that there are enough days in February to complete all of these ;)

I'm posting one of the first rendered images for the new version. Enjoy!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.7.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Ranger

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Honestly... I don't know. The saves are usually backwards compatible, but I haven't tested when skipping versions. It was always loading a save from the end of the previous version and going through the current one. If you have enabled the console you can type 'call quest_jul_payback_start' and it will trigger it. Be sure to do it with 0.7.2 though because 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 will get you stuck midway in that quest.
will do, thank you

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
Could you elaborate?
Did you apply the patch to 7.2 version start from the start and it didn't work or did you do what exactly?
yes that's what i did , and no family at all.
fist time playing this one and i did put it on the game folder ( the usual procedure)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Proofreading and spell checking aren't the same thing. The game is filled with errors spell checkers wouldn't pick up, such as "you" instead of "your" and "stakes" instead of "steaks". It's important to manually proofread your dialog.

Game itself is good, so far. Story might not be super original, but it's enjoyable. Game mechanics and navigation are fine and the renders are nice with variety as well.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
is there a way to drop the white background on the text so that you can see all of the art work?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

v2.5.6
- Big City's Pleasures [Porcus] 0.2b - removed "hardcoded" grey color and italic style from the dialog text (italic dialog text plus quotes around it plus italic character name was marking the thoughts of characters, this only removes italic from the text, italic names and quotes will remain as they were.
- The Personal Assistant [JLCreation] v1.0 - default character name color is now set from dark grey to white, removed "Story Teller" character name.
- Heavy Five [Nottravis] Ch 1 - removed custom dialog background images with integrated portraits and names, added real name labels, repositioned name labels to sensible coordinates and reduced dialog box height.
- Earth's Sexiest Heroes [Kappuru Games] v0.3 - removed character dialog backgrounds
- Where The Heart Is [CheekyGimp] overrides updated for the new characters in EP9
v2.5.7
- Echoes Of Lust [Inceton] Ep 3 - narrator font set to Ren'Py default
- Freeloading Family [FFCreation] v0.15 - overrides updated for the new character

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes