3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a bug. After teh encrypted file is over from the AI the game crash me to the main menu , i am using a save from the v6 and play it with the v 7.2.is there any way to pass it the kulia payback story is finished before i check the AI progress

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
i have a bug. After teh encrypted file is over from the AI the game crash me to the main menu , i am using a save from the v6 and play it with the v 7.2.is there any way to pass it the kulia payback story is finished before i check the AI progress
Can you please send me a save file with this happening? It was a bug in 0.7.0 and was fixed in 0.7.1 (or so I thought...). Also make sure any additional mods that you might be using are updated to their latest version.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Can you please send me a save file with this happening? It was a bug in 0.7.0 and was fixed in 0.7.1 (or so I thought...). Also make sure any additional mods that you might be using are updated to their latest version.
Now i manage to pass that point the only thing i had was the incest patch in the game folder after i remove it i pass that point. just to be sure after you check the AI does the quest is finished ? it says it fonoshed but i want to make sure. i can still send it to you if you want.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Now i manage to pass that point the only thing i had was the incest patch in the game folder after i remove it i pass that point. just to be sure after you check the AI does the quest is finished ? it says it fonoshed but i want to make sure. i can still send it to you if you want.
No need to send me the save - I mean, if it's working as expected (not throwing you out of the game), then there is no bug and nothing I need to check for. And yes - this is the last part of the Encrypted File quest, so it's now finished.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
is the incest patch for v0.7.2 the same as v0.7.1? or will there be a patch update?

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Please help!! I just installed this on my tablet......but I can't interact with anybody. I have clicked on the icons with the photo of the girls that are in the room and tried clicking on the character models as well. But I get no text at all. Any suggestions????? This game/novel looks like it can be a lot of fun!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Please help!! I just installed this on my tablet......but I can't interact with anybody. I have clicked on the icons with the photo of the girls that are in the room and tried clicking on the character models as well. But I get no text at all. Any suggestions????? This game/novel looks like it can be a lot of fun!
Follow the walkthrough. It will tell you where you need to be and what you need to do. Quest related actions are triggered with the star icon (top right) and once you make enough progress through the quests, more actions will appear (look, talk, interact). Also the little icons on the ship map indicate location with the respective actions.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Follow the walkthrough. It will tell you where you need to be and what you need to do. Quest related actions are triggered with the star icon (top right) and once you make enough progress through the quests, more actions will appear (look, talk, interact). Also the little icons on the ship map indicate location with the respective actions.[/QUO

Sorry. I don't see any star icons anywhere. Not when I am on the map of the ship or in the rooms.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry. I don't see any star icons anywhere. Not when I am on the map of the ship or in the rooms. Can someone show me an image of what the star icons look like?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes