3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What are the chances of being stuck at two different games at the same time? can't unlock anything after Curious Sophie. Amelia Nights is the next quest, which hasn't unlocked for some reason. Playing it with stats on freeze. Plus there is a bug that pops up every time the "forward time" button is clicked. It goes away when ignored. But comes back at the click of that button.
Please share a save file. Looks like something is wrong with your game.

May 20, 2017
Yeah. There are a couple of versions which can't be upgraded and it looks like you got the short stick on that.
Its alright, didn't follow through the previous versions due to the lack of gameplay understanding. By v 0.10, I think you have done a great job. The only scene now I get is that Amelia's dream and Emma's visit in night( which is fucking good).

Reactions: Ranger

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, as i won that strip game, i can not play it one more time for Old Rivalry quest?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Just tried to play this game and I'm kinda stuck at the very beginning with a stupid question.

How do I play it?
I get, I have numerous possible actions depending on the location (like take a nap, take a snack).

But is there an option to talk with girls? I just cant. Clicking of girls image - nothing. Clicking on icon on top (in a circle) - nothing. Please tell me how it is supposed to happen?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just tried to play this game and I'm kinda stuck at the very beginning with a stupid question.

How do I play it?
I get, I have numerous possible actions depending on the location (like take a nap, take a snack).

But is there an option to talk with girls? I just cant. Clicking of girls image - nothing. Clicking on icon on top (in a circle) - nothing. Please tell me how it is supposed to happen?
There isn't much going on at first. Study on your computer. Go out to the map of the ship. If you see an icon in an area, go there. It's a quest, event or conversation. Do those things.

I locked the MC's stats, and hang out in the main map doing events. If there isn't one (or one I want to do), I hit forward time.

Play around with it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

How do I play it?

You can also check the hints (the 'i' button at the top right). The active quests' images are colored and when you hover your mouse above them, you'll see what you need to do to advance.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I think I'm the biggest pervert here, because I'm more interested in the story itself than the girls (and they are really hot)! That is because I played the previous game and I'll I could think of is what happened to the characters from the previous game.
I think that Evelyn chick is not to be trusted (there was a moment where she "recognized" Amelie and was weirded out when Mei said that Scarface was a "he"). My guess is she is connected to the pirates and that she knows that "Scarface" is actually Rebecca from previous game.
Also I agree with Evelyn on one thing: Sophie has creepy smile. That "smile" jump-scared me the first time I saw it.

mhmmdharits

Sep 23, 2017
So dude, i played the 0.10.1 version and i get stuck in the reverse since i've finished the old rivalry quest and then the open marriages quest became unfinished quest and only show hint " so in this universe i have a wife ? and she sleeps naked!1 " and nothing new event or image i get. what's the solution then i can get new image ?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So dude, i played the 0.10.1 version and i get stuck in the reverse since i've finished the old rivalry quest and then the open marriages quest became unfinished quest and only show hint " so in this universe i have a wife ? and she sleeps naked!1 " and nothing new event or image i get. what's the solution then i can get new image ?
Have you tried sleeping next to your wife who sleeps naked? :cool:

Reactions: josef2600
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes