3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

I've just released the 0.10.1 update which adds a couple of new repeating events with Evelyn (one during the night and one in the morning while she showers) and a step in the Open Marriage quest.

I didn't have time to update the walkthrough though but you just need to sleep after Evelyn comes onboard to trigger the new quest step

@UncleVT can you please update the OP with those? Thank you!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated to v0.10.1, and here's my compressed version.
Original size are 881MB for PC and 864MB for Mac, and is already compressed by the developer.
No bitching if the image quality is too low!

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (204MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
this game looks good, attractive characters, good scenes. Interesting main story to see the intro but I have not managed to master this gameplay and I abdandoned.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Still just a lot of aimlessly wandering around hoping to find random seemingly incoherent quests?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
quest "open marrige" some with uni and my wife sleep naked.
and i click "show the story so far"
cant go forward with quest. there are no star.

any know that?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Are you searching for the yellow stars on the ship map, which indicate major events? I usually forward time until I see them.
Yep. Thats the crap im talking about. So still no direction and just a bunch of random dumb shit to do to see a nipple....

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I came back after 0.2 or 0.3 which left me thinking: "Nice grafic but boooring." :eek: :sleep:

But after this update (0.10) and go through the story I think:"WOW this is a really hot game." :love:

Nice story, beautiful renders and animations.
The story gets hotter and hotter the more u progress in it.
The quest are easy to follow and u dont need a walkthrough. (Follow the icons on the map and if u stuck ... sleep. A walkthrough exist also, so no worrys)
The ingame cheats let u follow the game without a grind and the "minigame" is easy to beat with no luck. Thanks for that.(y)
There are young adult females, MILFs and a GILF. And all of them are gorgeous. The chars looks different and have there own personality. Small tits and big tits and none of them overdone, all looks natural. But a bit more pubic hair could be there but at least not all are shaved.
The game lacks a bit of repeatable scenes but there are saves for. ^^
And if u have a threesome and/or lesbian kink this is ur game.

I think its a bit too much with the 3somes but I am not the Developer. If he/she likes it I can get it.
The lesbian thing is also a bit overdone but I love it. :geek:

The scene with Sarah on the bridge is so fucking hot. My monitor was nearly in flames^^
The quest "Old Rivalry" is great , a choice what route u follow and nice to follow but for me the "end" with the Cathrine scene was a bit disappointing. U have too less interaction with her as MC.
I hope in the future there will be a "real" scene where u interact with this hot GILF. (No 3some/lesbian pls).

IMHO this is one is on the hotgame list....

Cant wait for the next update.
Go Cathrine...Go Sarah....lets melt my monitor.....;)

May 20, 2017
What are the chances of being stuck at two different games at the same time? can't unlock anything after Curious Sophie. Amelia Nights is the next quest, which hasn't unlocked for some reason. Playing it with stats on freeze. Plus there is a bug that pops up every time the "forward time" button is clicked. It goes away when ignored. But comes back at the click of that button.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes