3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@jerry03

Early evening night dawn and morning you can take a nap and brush your teeth you can't take a bath till after the other 2 have left the room. I do find it funny that there isn't an option to join the wife in the shower though even if it didn't show them in the shower it could just say that you joined her in the shower.

Aug 5, 2017
You have to play with Catherine and you lose dice then quest start.
How do you play with Catherine and lose? I don't even have an option to pay dice with her.

Edit. Nevermind I figured it out. You have to talk to her in the gym in the morning. Except she's not alone in the Gym (contrary to the walk-through).

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
little bug, if it's one....
when you're in the cabin with your wife, you can't be able to take a shower or nrush your teeth or sleep; only take a nap.
it's not really helpful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@jerry03

Early evening night dawn and morning you can take a nap and brush your teeth you can't take a bath till after the other 2 have left the room. I do find it funny that there isn't an option to join the wife in the shower though even if it didn't show them in the shower it could just say that you joined her in the shower.
You can take a bath any time at any available bathroom. You can take a nap any time at any lounge area.
And yes, that picture is hawt. Sarah was always a fave of mine.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
little bug, if it's one....
when you're in the cabin with your wife, you can't be able to take a shower or nrush your teeth or sleep; only take a nap.
it's not really helpful
I noticed this, too. Would assume that it's not intended to be this way, but who knows?!

bekosneku

Apr 27, 2017
For some reason I can't progress in the new update. No signs for any new mission. Is it a bug in the older saves?

Oct 8, 2017
Someone help, here only dialog box appears at the beginning, then it does not appear anymore nor does it appear dialog options
nothing appears when I click on the boy this is valid for all the location tb I already looked if it could have been the H key more is not

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
I also can't progress. I started my game with v.9 when the Annoying Kayla quest was bugged and can't complete it. Does anyone have a save from .8/.9 to share?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Someone help, here only dialog box appears at the beginning, then it does not appear anymore nor does it appear dialog options
nothing appears when I click on the boy this is valid for all the location tb I already looked if it could have been the H key more is not

View attachment 290237
This is a sandbox game. You move around freely doing things.

See the circles in the upper right? Click them; they do stuff.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I feel that every time I play a new version of this game I get to a dead end, haha (no hate/complain intended). Now I'm stuck here Untitled.png . Is it a bug or do I have to do something first?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm not sharing my whole saves folder because it will make more damage than good - as you can imagine, some of the saves are rally buggy :). In the zip file it's the end of each version - the version number is the saves page and it's always the last save on the page. So if you want the end of v0.5, you should load the last save from the fifth page.

Edit: @tecnopufi @ronhowardeen

Reactions: ronhowardeen

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I had tried losing the Liar Dice games previously with no actual result other than "I'll think of something later" so for it to be the trigger was no surprise.
The two paths and the 3 endings (well I have only found 3) were very good, but does anybody else feel that after the 'revenge' is exacted, there should have been scenes with a very grateful 'winner'? :unsure:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I had tried losing the Liar Dice games previously with no actual result other than "I'll think of something later" so for it to be the trigger was no surprise.
The two paths and the 3 endings (well I have only found 3) were very good, but does anybody else feel that after the 'revenge' is exacted, there should have been scenes with a very grateful 'winner'? :unsure:
One of the outcomes the "winner" still has yet to give you your reward.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes