3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
what are u to do in this update no changelog
You are right - whoever shared it here didn't provide the changelog I posted on Patreon along with the new version. There it is:

Changelog:

- ~160 new images

- 6 new animations

- a new master location

- finished the 'Open Marriage' quest

- extended the Amelia's repeating event in the cinema with few new sub-scenes

- started working on a new functionality which will allow the MC to chat with the girls
@UncleVT can you please add this for 0.11.0

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

0.12 plans

With 0.11 out of the door, here is what's in store for 0.12. As most of you probably know, Amelia has won the vote for the 0.12 quest and as pointed out before, this means it will progress the main story. The new quest will be called 'Familiar Face' and it will start from the moment Evelyn set foot on the ship. If you remember, she reacted strangely when she saw Amelia and now she insists she looks familiar and wants to know more about her. Amelia is reluctant to share anything about her past, so Evelyn takes a more... 'indirect' approach.

The quest will feature scenes with Evelyn and Amelia as well as with Victoria and Yvette.

As usual, I'm sharing the first render I've done for the new quest - Evelyn getting ready to take some pictures.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
View attachment 310483

0.12 plans

With 0.11 out of the door, here is what's in store for 0.12. As most of you probably know, Amelia has won the vote for the 0.12 quest and as pointed out before, this means it will progress the main story. The new quest will be called 'Familiar Face' and it will start from the moment Evelyn set foot on the ship. If you remember, she reacted strangely when she saw Amelia and now she insists she looks familiar and wants to know more about her. Amelia is reluctant to share anything about her past, so Evelyn takes a more... 'indirect' approach.

The quest will feature scenes with Evelyn and Amelia as well as with Victoria and Yvette.

As usual, I'm sharing the first render I've done for the new quest - Evelyn getting ready to take some pictures.
geezuz dude..you wanna create a fap-riot?..damn she's hot..lol...

Reactions: botc76 and Ranger

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
So wait... Does the Open Marriage quest actually get tagged Finished or is that just going to be hope it will work out over time.
I'm not getting any more star prompts to do anything.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ok..finished available content..ready for v0-12!!!...NIAO!
There will (probably) be a new update next week which will add some more repeatable events to the game. But for the 0.12 quest you'll have to wait till the end of June :cool:.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There will (probably) be a new update next week which will add some more repeatable events to the game. But for the 0.12 quest you'll have to wait till the end of June :cool:.
a good repeatable would be continual threesome with Daphnee and Linda until eventually you grind enough points for your penis to accidently fall into Daphnee's vagina ;)

Reactions: botc76
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes