3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Seems to me that this should be labeled as a spin off and not a sequel because a sequel is a direct continuation of the story that came beforehand not a new story with a couple of the same characters. Yes I have played through spaced out and was hoping that this was in fact a sequel (guess I should've known better)
This is a direct sequel. The MC in WW is the MC from SO, sent to a different universe at the end of SO.

Reactions: Thermophob

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
how do you get a bathing suit, or how do you even convince the dean? i tried, raising my skills etc, but it always ends up the same way

EDIT: Nvm. There was a bug in one of the saves. Just had to restart the game on another save

Last edited:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I stuck in Open marriage, Hint say " wow! evelyn so hot " and for bath and morning i say No but nothing happens.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
So I'm on day 3 and after 3 attempts to advance on the first quest(after training the talk skill), the old lady doesn't let me spy the pool from the deck above. Is it really that grindy or am I doing something wrong?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So I'm on day 3 and after 3 attempts to advance on the first quest(after training the talk skill), the old lady doesn't let me spy the pool from the deck above. Is it really that grindy or am I doing something wrong?
If you still get the option to talk with Catherine at the hot tub, you can check the number in the braces - it shows the chance of successfully advancing through the talk. Still keep in mind that there is a random generator behind all of these, so even if you see 80 or more percent chance, you might still get a few failed attempts (rarely, but happens).

I was overly ambitious when starting the game and planned to have relationship stats system which based on your skills would produce different results from your interactions but I soon realized that it would take a huge portion of my time and will slow down the development so much that it would be better not to have it. I'm intending to go through the old code and have it removed, but still haven't got the time to do it.

Reactions: Yuura

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

I've just released the new 0.11.3 version on Patreon. Here are the links for it:

Changelog:
- fixed a bug with the Open Marriage quest finishing after phase 1 for new players
- added a couple of new repeating events

UncleVT can you please update the OP with those? Thank you!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I don't know how many of you are following me on Patreon too, so I'm posting this here as well:

As I've posted before, the new quest in 0.12 is called 'Familiar Face'. But it's not just because this Amelia looks familiar to Evelyn - at the end of the quest, you see some familiar faces as well and learn more about what happened to the others since you got in this universe.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

I've just released the new 0.11.3 version on Patreon. Here are the links for it:

Changelog:
- fixed a bug with the Open Marriage quest finishing after phase 1 for new players

monroe can you please update this, since UncleVT has probably logged out just before I tagged him.

Reactions: imzahai

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all,

Changelog:

Updated

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for this! Is there a shared handle I can notify when I post a bugfix/update that get's picked up by whoever is online from the mods/uploaders? Currently I check the 'staff online' section on the homepage, but it seems that if someone has just closed their browser, they continue to be listed there.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for this! Is there a shared handle I can notify when I post a bugfix/update that get's picked up by whoever is online from the mods/uploaders? Currently I check the 'staff online' section on the homepage, but it seems that if someone has just closed their browser, they continue to be listed there.
The best thing to do is to report your post and ask to have the OP updated. Reports aren't all bad! :)

What are the new repeatable events?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The best thing to do is to report your post and ask to have the OP updated. Reports aren't all bad! :)

What are the new repeatable events?
Never would've thought of reporting myself :ROFLMAO:.

One of the events is with Kayla while she's at the gym if you have finished her quest. The other one is with Daphnee while you sleep if you've finished the Open Marriage quest. The latter is a bit rare though - it happens on the first night after finishing the quest (or after stating the 0.11.3 version with the quest already finished) and the chances of a repeat are 20% if you don't get the Evelyn night event, so in fact it's only 14% chance.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes