3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The worst part is that they can't event have a small repeatable event, because their stories hasn't really started and it wouldn't make much sense to get naughty with them. So they seem to be stucked in a loop of us not getting to know them because people don't like them and people not liking them because we don't really know them. A shame, I thought Lia was super cute.
There is a quest about the twins that has it's 'wireframe' script already written, so I might just pull the trigger and have it started (which means I'll need to write the dialogue for the first few steps and start making the renders for them) if I get some free time this month. The trouble is that I'll have a bit more work in my regular job and also making this means no (or less) new repeating events.

Reactions: Mytez

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
None of my saves work anymore. Whenever I load the save-game it shows recap the story or play. Both eventually end up with errors that I can't ignore.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
None of my saves work anymore. Whenever I load the save-game it shows recap the story or play. Both eventually end up with errors that I can't ignore.
Please attach one of the saves so I can check.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I just spend more than 30 mins trying to finish that open marriage thing with skipping on... I dont know why you make is so complicated, its just not worth my time to rely on some low chance that a scene will trigger...

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
I just spend more than 30 mins trying to finish that open marriage thing with skipping on... I dont know why you make is so complicated, its just not worth my time to rely on some low chance that a scene will trigger...
Read the walkthrough, you missed some step. There's no chance percentage to trigger scene in this game

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I never used the WL before since i follow the stars on the map and it was all fine for so long and now i dont see any stars to follow...
It's not always the stars - there are instances where you need to do something routine to trigger quest progression. And it's usually pointed out what you need to do either in the dialogue of the previous step or the hint (the 'i' button). Playing with the cheats on, skipping the dialogue and not bothering to check the hints... I mean it's a RenPy game - there are faster ways just to see the pictures. Unpack the .rpa and have fun.

Reactions: UncleVT

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Could someone please tell me what the new repeatable events are in the latest version?
1 page back:

What are the new repeatable events?
One of the events is with Kayla while she's at the gym if you have finished her quest. The other one is with Daphnee while you sleep if you've finished the Open Marriage quest. The latter is a bit rare though - it happens on the first night after finishing the quest (or after stating the 0.11.3 version with the quest already finished) and the chances of a repeat are 20% if you don't get the Evelyn night event, so in fact it's only 14% chance.

Reactions: imzahai

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Two of the girls on the ship are still to get their quest, so I decided to pull the trigger and start it off in 0.12. It will be called 'The Naughty Sibling' and will be focused on Lia and Mia. It will be like the 'Old Rivalry' quest and you'll be able to choose one of two possible paths to take. I won't be able to finish it for 0.12 but you'll at least reach the point where you can choose between Lia and Mia and see the scene after that.

It was intended to be the first quest after Evelyn came on board, so the plot is ready and I've finished writing the dialogue for the part that will be in 0.12 and as you can see I've even started doing the renders for it. Without spoiling it too much, the image above is from the scene where you go to their cabin to ask Mia out for a drink but you end up in a situation where you have to choose one of the twins.

As for the 'main' quest in 0.12 - 'Familiar Face', the dialogue is ready and I've rendered 60 out of ~80 'storyline' pictures. What remains is the renders/animations and the dialogue for the sex scenes. Once this is finished, I'll start working on the repeating events.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 319709

Two of the girls on the ship are still to get their quest, so I decided to pull the trigger and start it off in 0.12. It will be called 'The Naughty Sibling' and will be focused on Lia and Mia. It will be like the 'Old Rivalry' quest and you'll be able to choose one of two possible paths to take. I won't be able to finish it for 0.12 but you'll at least reach the point where you can choose between Lia and Mia and see the scene after that.

It was intended to be the first quest after Evelyn came on board, so the plot is ready and I've finished writing the dialogue for the part that will be in 0.12 and as you can see I've even started doing the renders for it. Without spoiling it too much, the image above is from the scene where you go to their cabin to ask Mia out for a drink but you end up in a situation where you have to choose one of the twins.

As for the 'main' quest in 0.12 - 'Familiar Face', the dialogue is ready and I've rendered 60 out of ~80 'storyline' pictures. What remains is the renders/animations and the dialogue for the sex scenes. Once this is finished, I'll start working on the repeating events.
But...but...but...

can't I choose both? :p

Will these "choose one" paths have any repercussions down the line? I'm a completionist - I want to see everything - and the thought that choosing one now will lock out stuff with the other gnaws at my soul! :LOL:

And is that what Lia usually wears to bed? Seems a bit out of character, but, hey, maybe she's a closet freak!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
But...but...but...

can't I choose both? :p

Will these "choose one" paths have any repercussions down the line? I'm a completionist - I want to see everything - and the thought that choosing one now will lock out stuff with the other gnaws at my soul! :LOL:

And is that what Lia usually wears to bed? Seems a bit out of character, but, hey, maybe she's a closet freak!
Good point. This is just a 'starter' screen I made to update my followers about the plans for 0.12, so it's not too late to change into something more 'common' like what you've seen her wearing at the pool if you had chosen Sarah's path in 'Old Rivalry' quest. Anyway, I'll finish up the screens for 'Familiar Face' before fully committing to 'The Naughty Sibling', so plenty of time till then.

About the question if choosing one will limit any future stuff - my plans are to have slight deviations to the content you'll see if you have chosen something in particular in the past. Nothing major since I don't want anyone to miss a whole update worth of content just because they chose to enjoy a scene in the past. If time allows it, there will be such a scene in 0.12 that will be different in terms of screens, but it will not take you to a different path and the switch will be based on the choices made in the Old Rivalry quest.

Reactions: imzahai and UncleVT

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember the first rendered 0.12 picture? Evelyn was holding a camera getting ready to shoot some hot photos. Well, after she's finished with that, both of you go through the pictures and she starts to get horny.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes