3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Hansiii

Sep 15, 2018
how do you continue the open marriage quest i am stuck where after declining you are suppose to meet daphnee

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You need to advance in the Old Rivalry quest. To start it, loose a game of strip dice with Catherine (you need to go to the gym in the morning and ask her to play).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so the story is that you are your dad from spaced out ?
The story has been hashed out - at least what we know of it. What the future knows, only Ranger can say.

Search for posts by me to find my conversations with him about the story.

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
I cannot download the patch from my location. Could someone please upload it here or anywhere but Mega?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
demTorrents

There is something weird with this save. It has skipped a couple of versions and the update script didn't kick in correctly. Use the one I'm attaching. It's basically yours with the update step triggered manually. For the next step you have to sleep at night in your cabin.

Reactions: demTorrents

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
how do you attach savegame

Go to C:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USER]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WaterWorld-xxx\ and there you'll see your saved games. The first number is the page and the second is the save position.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
im up to--eve is such a turn on i wonder if shell get mad if i dont have sex in the morning while shes taking a shower-- how do i get pass that ive been stuck on this for a while thanks

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
im up to--eve is such a turn on i wonder if shell get mad if i dont have sex in the morning while shes taking a shower-- how do i get pass that ive been stuck on this for a while thanks
Take a bath while she's in the shower but when asked if you want to join her, say 'no'

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes