3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

As goobdoob mentioned in the picture I posted with the announcement of 'The Naughty Sibling' quest, Lia seemed out of character wearing the same sexy nightie as Mia. Thankfully it was early enough for me to change to the more plain clothes pictured above since I haven't started making the rest of the renders yet.
But this is not the reason I'm posting this now. Initially I planned to have the start of this quest released with 0.12 by the end of the month, but currently the progress I'm making with the renders for the 'Familiar Face' quest is more than good, so I'll make my best to have the things planned for the second quest finished by the end of the week and release those as 0.11.5. This way my $10+ patreons can vote for it if they want to see it finished in 0.13

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Hi all,

Here is one of the two animations that will be in the minor update due by the end of the week. Since this update is just 5 steps of 'The Naughty Sibling' quest and will include only one (softcore) scene with a couple of animations, I'm thinking about releasing it for everyone and not doing the 'early' release / public release cycle.

The reason for this is that I want to have the others getting a chance to play it by the time I post the poll for the next quest. This might come early this month because I'm making good progress with the renders and I'd like to start with planning the next version while doing the testing and the final touches for 0.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As promised here are the links for 0.11.5

It's not a major update, just the start of The Naughty Sibling Quest is added.

Changelog:
- added the start of The Naughty Sibling quest (5 steps total)
- ~40 new images
- 2 new animations

Have fun!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes