3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Water World [v0.11.5] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 999.73MB

Download Win (176MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Download Win (176MB):

Well none of the links load for me ??

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well none of the links load for me ??
when zippy upload is done i post it. then i upload to the remaining site, as the upload finish i update the links.
so give my post few minutes if you want to use other links such as workupload and mega as i start with zippy.
you can check now all links works.

Reactions: Bonhomie

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

Download Win (176MB):

TY

Reactions: playb0y44

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
First game was good but this one is on another level tbh, I loved it so much.
The worst part is that i cannot watch previous scenes. There is no replay option for older scenes.

Reactions: Ranger

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017

Download Win (176MB):

a lot of thanks man..

Reactions: playb0y44

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
but the sister and the mother still do not appear, no? They are from the other game and are missing in this still, or am I wrong? ( sorry google translate xD)
Lana appears in a message to this Amelia and in this month's update, you'll see Rebecca and the "original" Amelia. They are around but still haven't joined the MC.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question does the current "SPECIAL" patch on main page work with the latest version of this game? :unsure:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

I've released 0.12.0 to my $20+ patreons and this means it will be publicly available on July 2nd (but it usually appears here in a couple of hours :p). It adds the Familiar Face quest where you will see Spaced Out's Rebecca and Amelia and will clarify a bit more what happened since you left your original universe. As usual, I'll share more detailed plans for the next version along with the first render as soon as I make it. What's clear now is that it's quest will be the continuation of 'The Naughty Sibling' quest, which was started in 0.11.5 and will offer two paths - one for each twin.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes