3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game sure sucks and most of the areas are locked off.
It seems you don't know how to play it then.
It's important to use the map to see where a new event pops-up and use the hint system to know what to look out for.

The rooms are locked, when they are in use and you don't have reason to be there, the game progresses along quests with some events only being possible after a certain amount of time has passed and at specific times of the day, because you need npcs at specific places.

It's really not hard to go through the story once you use the hint system and the map overview where you see the whole ship and personally I think it's a great game, especially if you like yuri as well as being able to bone practically dozens of gorgeous ladies.

Klinkhamer

Dec 21, 2018
These text boxes cover a too large area of the screen. These could be transparent or smaler. I'm missing a lot of 'important information' because of this.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What/where is the new master location?
It's the ship during the blackout. As explained before as far as the code is concerned it's actually a whole new master location with its own set of location images, characters, etc. Also it's a dry run for what's coming (a new ship).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
As soon as wife appears in game, her quest gets tag finished. Was this so intended or what? Anyway, here is my savefile.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As soon as wife appears in game, her quest gets tag finished. Was this so intended or what? Anyway, here is my savefile.
Yep. it's a bug. Put this in your game/ folder and overwrite the .rpyc file and load the save you've sent me.

Reactions: Thermophob

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Despite the gross tattoos and her semi annoying personality the Wife is so fucking hot... I can help having the MC drill her in the shower every morning...

Also to Ranger , is it on purpose that since Evelyn came on board the MC cant get those night visit sex scenes from Emma ? I mean it makes sense, but I miss them, and Evelyn doesnt always put out when you go to sleep... and that scene was hotter than the shower one :p

Reactions: dioregul

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Despite the gross tattoos and her semi annoying personality the Wife is so fucking hot... I can help having the MC drill her in the shower every morning...

Also to Ranger , is it on purpose that since Evelyn came on board the MC cant get those night visit sex scenes from Emma ? I mean it makes sense, but I miss them, and Evelyn doesnt always put out when you go to sleep... and that scene was hotter than the shower one :p
Yep. It's on purpose. Evelyn is sleeping in the bed during the night and those renders are obviously without her, so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rythan25

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
It would be great if walkthrough have add ever girl characters with an name with face pics. so i know who girl i am looking for..and wish too too in game.
because i forget who was Daphnee and etc.

great game as always ;)

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It would be great if walkthrough have add ever girl characters with an name with face pics. so i know who girl i am looking for..and wish too too in game.
because i forget who was Daphnee and etc.

great game as always ;)
I'll add the characters to the walkthrough for the next release. In the game you can see the names of the girls if you hover over the icons at the master location screen (the one with all the decks) and if you click on the icons, you can go straight to their location bypassing the deck locations screen.

Reactions: Baxonius

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Short answer would be Later...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to me that this should be labeled as a spin off and not a sequel because a sequel is a direct continuation of the story that came beforehand not a new story with a couple of the same characters. Yes I have played through spaced out and was hoping that this was in fact a sequel (guess I should've known better)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes